Exposure of Persecution Facts

A mother and her son from Chongqing, Sichuan Province went in person to an exhibition center that held an exhibition slandering Dafa. They clarified the truth to the people present. People surrounded them and quietly listened. Some said, "Our workplace is forcing us to come, and we would have been penalized if we had not come." Others said, "By first glance we know these are false." Later on, the mother and her son were arrested and put into the local police station. However, they walked out unseen in an open and above-board way under the eyes of many evil police officers.

Summary of the News from Mainland China

Today, one hundred and thirty four people solemnly declared that everything they said, did and wrote unfavorable to Dafa under pressure, forceful brainwashing, or not knowing by themselves were invalid. They will follow Teacher to the end, steadfastly cultivating Dafa and redoubling their efforts to make up for the damage they have brought to Dafa.

The oppressive forces of Jiang Zemin's government has sealed people's lips but are unable to change their hearts. A female practitioner was perseverant and never stopped validating Dafa, exposing the evil and clarifying the truth during the past two years. She was arrested, beaten, detained and sent to the forced labor camp and finally had no other choice but to leave home and roam about to avoid illegal arrest; her mother, who is nearly 70 years old, was detained three times and her daughter was harassed in school.

I completely refuse all persecution and ask for my daughter back. On October 4, 1999, my daughter was illegally taken away. She firmly refused to cooperate with the evil and was sentenced to one year forced labor; she didn't give in and her sentence was illegally lengthened by 11 months. After she was released on September 18 this year, she distributed truth-clarifying materials against tremendous pressure and was held under house arrest by her work unit after being taken into custody.

Mourning for fellow practitioner Li Jing. Li Jing was a female practitioner only 22 years old. She was a pure and kind-hearted junior student in Changchun City Business College. During the holiday period of Oct 1, 2000 (The National Day), Li Jing went again to Beijing to validate Dafa. During her detention afterward, her compassion moved a police guard into tears. On Oct 11, 2001, Li Jing died because of the persecution.

Cultivation Stories

Through cultivation, a female Dafa practitioner from Taiwan regained good health and looked much younger than before. Her husband, after smoking and drinking for 30 years, successfully quit these bad habits after practicing Falun Gong. The husband's younger sister had two medical operations before her cultivation and had to see doctors every week. Since she started to cultivate Dafa over 6 months ago, she became healthy again and has not taken any medicine. The practitioner's two sisters, one brother-in-law, and mother-in-law all started to cultivate recently.

Overseas News Summary

The Central News Agency Reported on December 7 that the international media watchdog Reporters Sans Frontieres (RSF) issued a statement on December 4 asking the [Jiang Zemin] government in China to stop intimidating foreign journalists attempting to report on the Falun Gong spiritual movement. RSF Secretary-General Robert Menard indicated that they would ask the United Nation to denounce the Chinese authorities' treatment of foreign journalists.

Falun Gong Practitioners urged Amnesty International in Japan to help rescue Japanese practitioner Hu Guoping, a visiting scholar in a Japanese University. He had gone to Beijing to voice his opinion in favor of Falun Gong in December 1999, and was arrested when taking pictures in Tiananmen Square. He was sentenced to three years in prison by the Xicheng District Court. Nobody knows if he is still alive.