Several Cases of Retribution in China
- [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Four Policemen from the Xigang Police Station in Dalian City of Liaoning Province Die in a Car Accident
- [Qianguo County, Jilin Province] Two Cases of Retribution in Jilin Province
- [Chongqing] Several Examples of Retribution in Chongqing Municipality
- [Beijing] A Few Cases of Retribution in Changping County, Beijing
[Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Four Policemen from the Xigang Police Station in Dalian City of Liaoning Province Die in a Car Accident
Four policemen from the Xigang police station in Dalian city of Liaoning Province died in a car accident at the end of September. The Xigang police station is responsible for the death of Zeng Xianmei, a 63 year-old practitioner, in August 2001. In addition, the Disciplinary Inspection Department in Dalian recently began to investigate the criminal activities of this station regarding embezzlement, bribery and dereliction of duty. Dozens of people were involved.As stated in Zhuan Falun, "Zhen-Shan-Ren is the sole criterion to discern good and bad people." The fact is that those who persecute Falun Dafa practitioners are all villains.
[Qianguo County, Jilin Province] Two Cases of Retribution in Jilin Province
- Zhao Guohui is the head of Erlou Village in Dashan Subdivision of Qianguo County, Jilin Province. He was a convicted criminal recently released from prison. He occupied the position of village head through illicit canvassing and tyrannized the whole village. One evening, he and several other ruffians beat two Falun Dafa practitioners who came to distribute truth-clarifying materials of Falun Gong. He also stole the practitioner's motorcycle. Now Zhao Guohui is suffering from nasopharyngeal cancer. Villagers said that this was his retribution for the evil deeds he committed while harming Falun Dafa practitioners.
- Ji Wanshan was the head of Dashan Subdivision Police Substation in Qianguo County, Jilin Province. He sent Dafa practitioners to labor camps, detention centers, destroyed Dafa books and gave practitioners heavy fines when he was in charge. In May 2001, this criminal shot and killed somebody when he was drunk. He was executed by firing squad on September 22nd, 2001.
[Chongqing] Several Examples of Retribution in Chongqing Municipality
A manager of a restaurant in Tongnan County of Chongqing deliberately burned truth-clarifying materials of Falun Gong distributed by a practitioner. A few days later, he developed extremely itchy and painful rashes all over his body. He moaned that he dared not put on any clothes, not even underwear, for almost ten days.
Upon hearing the news that anybody who reports on Falun Gong practitioners will receive monetary rewards, the owner of an auto-part store in Tongnan County of Chongqing repeatedly claimed that he would report on Dafa practitioners in order to get the promised reward money. Soon afterwards, he was diagnosed with cancer; now he could die any time.
In the beginning of year 2000, more than a dozen Falun Dafa practitioners from a large state-run factory in Yibin City of Sichuan Province were arrested for appealing in Beijing. The security guards who escorted the practitioners from Beijing received retribution: one guard who extorted 500 Yuan RMB (the average monthly pay for an urban worker is 500 Yuan RMB) cash from a practitioner died at a gambling table in the same evening. Another security guard's leg was disabled without any known reason. The medical treatments were all in vain; even now he is still crippled.
[Beijing] A Few Cases of Retribution in Changping County, Beijing
Zhang Baoyong, the principal criminal who persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners in Sihe Village of Nanshao Town in Changping, Beijing, was sentenced to three years in jail for the crime of rape.
Zhang Baoshun, the ruffian who voluntarily took part in the persecution of Dafa practitioners in Sihe Village of Nanshao Town in Changping County, Beijing, was jailed for raping a victim with mental disabilities a few days ago. This wicked person had harassed practitioners many times in their homes.
Luo Changhai, head of "610 Office" (an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems) in Nanshao town in Changping County, Beijing, was currently hospitalized for an illness.
October 25, 2001