Following Jiang XX regime's illegal ban of Falun Gong on July 22, 1999, the Huichun Police and a group of hideous hoodlums faithfully followed Jiang XX regime's orders. They carried out the vicious persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. Their brutality was both shocking and appalling. The following are real life accounts:

1. On the evening of September 4, 2001, Chen Anfeng, a Falun Gong practitioner and owner of Three Star Kitchenware Store was arrested by police while distributing Falun Gong flyers. While she was detained at the police station, the police put her through an intense interrogation. She was not allowed to sleep for 4 days and nights. They brutally tortured her. As a result of their torture, Chen's face became distorted and discolored, with cuts in the skin. Her eyes were swollen from internal bleeding and she had difficulty walking. The police were more brutal toward Chen than toward the death row inmates. The police totally lost their human decency and became inhuman beasts. They took even more gruesome measures such as applying mustard powder and hot pepper oil directly to her eyes, nostrils and mouth. In addition to her visible wounds there was no way to tell to what extent the seriousness of the internal injuries she sustained from the beatings and torture. Even so, she never lost her resolute faith in Dafa. She is currently being detained in a labor camp.

2. On the afternoon of June 4, 2001, two Falun Gong practitioners from outside of Huichun City saw Anti-Falun Gong banners with slanderous words hung across the front entrance of the Dongmei Hotel. They knew right away it was a trap set by the evil forces. In order to safeguard the dignity and sacredness of Falun Dafa, as well as show the true colors of a Dafa practitioner, they stepped forward and cut down the banners. They were immediately discovered and arrested by the police.

Inside the police station, they were tortured and beaten with leather belts for several hours. They never revealed their identity even after the police beat them so hard that the leather belts they were using to beat them broke. On the second day, both practitioners went on a hunger strike to protest the illegal detention. To intensify their torture, the hideous police resorted to force-feeding, cursing, and injections of unknown substances. After being force-fed, one Dafa practitioner started vomiting blood and experienced difficulty in breathing. He was in critical condition. Even with their weakened conditions and loss of mobility, the hoodlums did not let them go. On June 23, both practitioners were transferred out of the police station. Their whereabouts are unknown.

3. On the morning of September 7, 2001, at around 5 o'clock, four policemen burst into the home of Falun Gong practitioners, Mr. and Mrs. Cui. Without any authorization or legal procedure, they started to ransack the couple's home. The police confiscated their Falun Gong books, banners, and flyers. Mrs. Cui was already six months into her pregnancy, yet the police did not even let her go. Both she and her husband were hauled off to the police station. During the several hours of interrogation, Mrs. Cui explained the real story behind the persecution of Falun Gong. She used actual examples to illustrate that Falun Gong is righteous universal law, yet the hoodlums still did not awaken from their hideous crimes. The police sent both the husband and wife to the detention center without due legal procedure.

On the way to the detention center, the Cui's refused to cooperate with the police and threatened to open the door and jump out of the car. While the police were in the middle of the commotion, Mr. Cui jumped out of the car and escaped. He is now homeless. Mrs. Cui continued her refusal to cooperate with the police and went on a hunger strike to protest her illegal detention. During the hunger strike, Mrs. Cui and her unborn baby suffered significant physical trauma. The police finally released her after five days of detention. She began to vomit blood after her release from detention.

Today, in this country with the most ancient civilization and tradition, its political leader is claiming that, as far as human rights is concerned, it is the best of times. Yet, the police in Huichun could not even have mercy on a pregnant woman . The claims by the government must be a sham.

4. On the afternoon of May 4, 2001, five policemen from the Huichun Police Station broke into the house of Mr. Wu, a Falun Gong practitioner. Without any legal search warrant, they savagely beat Mr. Wu and ransacked his house. They took away his Falun Gong books and audiotapes and took him to the police station for illegal interrogation.

It turns out that the reason for their brutal act was based on illegal mail censorship. They actually examined 19 letters sent by Mr. Wu to his friends. In those letters Mr. Wu exposed the persecution of Falun Gong by evil forces. Since the Chinese Constitution guarantees its citizens the right of freedom of communication and freedom of expression, exactly which law did Mr. Wu violate? On the contrary, the seizure and opening of his letters were the real violation of the Constitution. The blatant violators of the law did not feel even the slightest remorse for their illegal act. Further, they sentenced Mr. Wu to one year in a labor camp. Just two days before he would be transferred, he walked out of the detention center with his righteous thought and faith. This is one powerful force to counteract evil. Practitioner Wu had rejoined the mighty effort of validating and rectification of the Fa.

5. Ms. Li is a Falun Gong practitioner in her 60s. On June 23, 2001, the police illegally arrested her at the home of a traitor. When the police brought her back to her own home to conduct illegal search and seizure, she refused to cooperate with them. She was brutally beaten on the spot until her face turned dark blue. Police then pried her door open, broke into her home and seized her Falun Gong books and tapes. The police then handcuffed her and brought her to the police station for more torture. They rubbed mustard powder into her eyes, nose and mouth. Afterwards, they committed her to one year in a labor camp. Because of her old age and some physical ailments, the labor camp refused to accept her. The police did not relent. Before releasing Ms. Li, they illegally fined her daughter 2,000 Yuan RMB.

6. On the evening of June 14, 2001, Falun Gong practitioner, Guan Yuqin, was visiting at her sister's home. The police burst into her sister's home and illegally took Ms. Guan away. She was sentenced to labor re-education simply because she refused to give up Falun Gong. Even after she failed the physical examination and the Changchun Women's Labor Camp rejected her, the Huichun Police Station still has not released her to this day. She is being held on long-term detention.

During the past two years, Huichun police spared no effort in their persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. More than 200 practitioners have been illegally detained; more than 30 have been illegally sent to labor camps; more than 10 practitioners have become homeless; two more practitioners have been sent to mental institutions in Beijing.


  1. Li Zhuzhe, deputy chief of the Huichun Police Station
  2. Yao XX, Piao XX, Wen Xiuquan and Yan XX from the Political Security Department.
  3. Wang Xianguo, Nan XX, and Jin Dongzhu from the Legal Administration Department.
  4. Yao Rongqing, Department Head of the Legal Administration Department 751-8241 (home), 751-3543 (office)
  5. Xia Zhongxin, 751-9992 (home), 127-1376381 (pager)
  6. Wang Xianujo, 751-4763 (home), 127-1371609 (pager)
  7. He Long, 751-9990 (home), 139-044-71296 (cell)