[Mainland China]

In Harbin, Sichuan, Hangzhou etc., there appeared some people who claimed that they were Falun Gong practitioners and that they had reached consummation. They persuaded practitioners to comply with the Chinese government's crackdown on Falun Gong, and they prevented practitioners from telling people the facts of Falun Gong. Obviously they were attempting to mislead practitioners.

In fact, after people learn about the facts of Falun Gong, the communist regime's brutal persecutions against benign practitioners, and practitioners' courage and dignity in defending their beliefs, they will understand that Falun Dafa is a righteous cultivation way. At that time, the sin will be exposed and the evil will lose its support.

[Chongqing] The third practitioner who was persecuted to death

Yu Xiangmei, female, 35, from Changshou County of Chongqing City. She was arrested in Beijing in November 1999 and was detained afterwards in the Chongqing Liaison Office in Beijing. While trying to escape through the window, she fell and got killed.


In the labor camp of Harbin City, a pregnant practitioner was forced to do very heavy labor (such as carrying bricks), which led to abortion.

[Chongqing] Ms. Liao Xiqiong, 35, from Jiulongpo District of Chongqing City, was arrested on July 29, 2000 while distributing Falun Gong fliers to people. On August 1, 2000, two fellow practitioners went to her home to console her mother who was depressed by the arrest of Ms. Liao. However, the police happened to notice them, and both of them got arrested. They were freed the next day. The police mainly wanted to know the source of Falun Gong fliers.

Tang Rong, female, from Shapingba District of Chongqing City. She was arrested in June while trying to appeal for Falun Gong in Beijing. Later, she was detained in the Baiheling Detention Center from July 5 to July 19, 2000. After she was released from the detention center, she was forced to attend the "study class" held by Xinqiao Street Office. On July 21, 2000, she was detained again. She is still in custody.

Hou Huifang, female, 58, from Shapingba District of Chongqing City. She was arrested in Beijing on June 18, 2000. She was detained for 15 days, and was freed on July 3, 2000.

Tang Jianguo, female, from Shapingba Disctrict of Chongqing City. She was arrested in Beijing in June, and was detained from June 29 to July 13, 2000.


At the end of June, several Falun Gong practitioners were detained in a detention center in Renqiu City of Hebei Province, because they went to Tiananmen Square in Beijing to unfurl the banners after declaring to withdraw the pledges they had been forced to write before. In the detention center, the practitioners were often subject to physical punishments. When they were released after a month of detention, each of them was demanded to pay 300 Yuan for room and board. In addition, they were required to pay 2000 Yuan as the fee for "education and transformation." Moreover, half of their annual salaries would be confiscated. They were required to report to their work units everyday, and they were not allowed to take leaves.