Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Returning to Work after a Near-Fatal Accident

Aug. 14, 2021 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner in China

(Minghui.org) I am 50 years old and the only female locomotive worker in our factory. I experienced a life-threatening accident during my shift in mid-April 2021.

Upon entering the workplace, I turned on the switch to warm up the machine as usual. While getting my safety helmet, I saw a clump of debris under the machine, so I bent over to pick it up. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain and realized that my hair had gotten caught in the track. I grabbed my hair by instinct and shouted, “Help!” before losing consciousness.

My Name Was Removed from Hell

In the hospital, I couldn't speak or move. I didn't know how long it had been since the accident. I vaguely member seeing people discussing something around me, and listened as much as I could.

Some people wanted to consult an expert, some responded that it was meaningless to seek an expert’s help, and some suggested that it was time to issue a critical illness notice. I heard that they gave out critical illness notices for three consecutive days. Miraculously, however, I woke up on the fourth day.

In my heart, I knew I wouldn't die. When the doctor issued the first critical illness notice, after I just arrived at the hospital, I heard the voice of Master Li (the founder of Falun Dafa) from far away in the universe. I couldn't remember exactly what he said, but roughly grasped: “Your name has been removed from Hell. You are no longer under the control of Hell but belong to Dafa.”

As soon as Master’s voice stopped, tears streamed down my face. I was extremely grateful for Master’s compassion in saving and protecting me. He has never given up on me, even when I did not live up to the expectations of a Dafa practitioner.

Arrested When Persecution Started

I started practicing Falun Dafa in early 1998. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began to persecute Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999. Officers from the local police and 610 Office arrested me and tried to force me to give up the practice. They sent me to a brainwashing center to further torture me.

The police talked to my husband, but I didn't know what he said to them. I was allowed home two days later. However, my husband still didn't want to tell me what was said between them.

A few days later, officers from the police and 610 Office came to our home to harass us. After the incident, my husband took me out of town to work in a city that I was not familiar with. He asked me to stop distributing Falun Dafa informational materials, contacting other practitioners, and practicing Falun Dafa.

He pointed out that we came here to avoid trouble. He suggested that I make a living first and talk about cultivation later. Due to my weak character, I tended to obey him. He took advantage of my weaknesses and eventually hid all my Dafa books, exercise music, and other Dafa-related materials. Whenever I asked him to return them, he would quarrel with me.

During this period of time, I couldn’t get in touch with any practitioners locally or in my hometown. I began to live like an ordinary person day by day. The life-threatening accident was a wake-up call. Staying an ordinary person had come to a dead end, and I realized I should return to Dafa cultivation.

Accident Turned Out to Be a Good Thing

On my sixth day in hospital, the doctor allowed relatives to visit me. The doctor told them that my survival was a miracle and a big event for the hospital. While I couldn't speak, I thought to myself: What miracle for the hospital? It was a miracle of Falun Dafa. It was Master who saved my life!

I wanted to tell my relatives a lot of things, but I couldn’t move or open my mouth. My relatives cried after seeing my miserable state. My head was wrapped in thick bandages, with only my mouth and eyes left uncovered.

My relatives wanted to remove some of the bandages to look at my face, but the doctor refused, saying: “You must not take off the bandages. You don’t know how seriously she was hurt. Her scalp and skull were removed, her facial features have shifted, and her brain was severely injured. She lost a lot of blood and was in a coma for three days. She is still in critical condition.”

After staying in the hospital for twenty-one days, I was finally discharged. I returned home eager to meet my relatives. Seeing a normal healthy me standing right in front of them, they cried with joy. I told them that it was my compassionate Master and Falun Dafa that had saved my life! My life belongs to Dafa. I am determined to cultivate in Falun Dafa from now on.

A fellow practitioner sent me a copy of Zhuan Falun the next day, along with the exercise music and the song, “Remembering Master's Grace.”

After recovering from the severe accident, I returned to work in the factory at the end of May. I wanted to validate the miraculous power of Falun Dafa using my personal experiences and to clarify the facts of Falun Dafa to help save more people.