(Minghui.org) I recently learned that many Dafa disciples outside of China have been sending righteous thoughts in relays around the clock for the U.S. election. Although these are all personal actions, overseas practitioners can understand the actual situation of the U.S. election more intuitively. It is indeed a very critical time. I would like to share with fellow practitioners in this article that I think Dafa disciples in China should pay more attention to sending righteous thoughts for the U.S. election.
At a hearing with the Arizona state legislators on November 30, retired Colonel Phil Waldron provided sworn testimony, testifying that hackers from China, Iran, and Belgrade broke into the Dominion voting system beginning November 3, and possibly altered the election results, and that the hackers did not leave until November 9.
It has been reported that Dominion purchased Sequoia Voting Systems in 2010. Sequoia Voting Systems’ founder is Shen Nanpeng, a member of the 13th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the vice chairman of the Venture Capital Professional Committee of the China Securities Investment Fund Association, and a member of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Chief Executive's Innovation and Strategic Development Advisory Group.
According to a document from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, one month before the general election, on October 8, 2020, Staple Street Capital, the parent company of Dominion, received $400 million from UBS Securities.
For UBS Securities, its shareholding structures are the following: Beijing Guoxiang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (a subsidiary of Beijing Municipal Development and Reform Commission) 33%; UBS Group 24.99%; Guangdong Communications Group 14.01%; China Broadcasting Corporation 14%; COFCO (China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation) 14%. Except for the 24.99% of shares owned by UBS Group, the remaining 75% clearly has its ties with the Chinese Communist Party. So Dominion's “red CCP” background is self-evident.
There is now growing evidence that the Chinese Communist Party has infiltrated almost every aspect of American society, in addition to being directly behind the manipulation of the U.S. election. After election night, the U.S. mainstream media, tech giants, social media, Wall Street big corporations, the Washington swamp, etc., all publicly sided with the other candidate. Forces in the deep state colluded with the Chinese Communist Party and are doing everything they can to prevent the real winner of the election - Trump - from being re-elected. Many people are shocked by the chaos of this election. The red scourge of communism is rapidly engulfing the entire American society.
I think that we mainland Dafa disciples should pay more attention to sending forth righteous thoughts for the U.S. election. If the U.S. is the battleground of the battle between good and evil, then the real evil factors that interfere with President Trump's re-election are from mainland China. I believe we have our own mission here in China.
There a story in the novel Journey to the West. When the Monkey King was fighting a monster, but not able to get an upper hand after several rounds, he burrowed his way into the monster's belly. A slight movement he made inside the monster's belly brought the monster to its knees. What we, Dafa disciples in China, need to do is akin to what Monkey King did, that is, to fight the evil at its root.