Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Investigation: I Almost Became a Victim of the CCP Organ Harvesting

May 29, 2013 |   By Song Jing

(Minghui.org) I was arrested a number of times between 2000 and 2002 by the CCP for practicing Falun Dafa. I was detained at Shandong No. 2 Women's Forced Labor Camp in 2001, where I was forced to undergo a series of strange “health check-ups.” The police also took photos of me and threatened to send me to the “remote northwest.” A number of times I was chosen for these unusual check-ups. Thanks to the rescue efforts of my family members and my firm determination not to cooperate with the evildoers, the vicious doctors and police gave up in the end, and I escaped being killed for my organs.

1. “Life imprisonment”

I was unlawfully arrested on May 1, 2000 when I was doing Falun Gong exercises on Tiananmen Square. They handed me over to the Yantai Office in Beijing. As my household registration was canceled during the persecution, the police officer who guarded me did not know what to do with me and called around for advice. One day he received a phone call. After he put down the phone he said to me, “We have the latest instructions from above. This batch of practitioners will all be imprisoned for life.” I clarified the facts to him, and he eventually released me.

2. Terrifying health checkup

I was arrested again on November 4, 2001 and taken to Shandong No. 2 Women's Forced Labor Camp located in Wangcun Township in Zibo (commonly known as “Wangcun Labor Camp”). On the way, I was taken to the labor camp hospital (83 Hospital). I was carried in by police. The checkup was not like a normal one which would usually check one's height, weight, blood pressure, etc. They only did two things: blood test and organ examination. I was pressed on a bed for a type-B ultrasonic scan. When I refused to allow them to draw my blood, a male doctor said with a sinister face, “If you do not cooperate, I will use a thicker syringe to draw more blood from you.” I resisted with all my strength and they failed to draw any blood from me.

After I was taken to the forced labor camp, I went on hunger strike. On the seventh or eighth day of my hunger strike, the guards took me for another health checkup, saying that they found some symptoms in my body from the first checkup. I was tricked and thought it was a genuine checkup and allowed them to take blood samples. They seemed to be very pleased with the test results. When I asked to take a look at the laboratory sheet, they said, “This has nothing to do with you.” Later I heard from them that it was a compulsory checkup that everyone had to take before being admitted to the labor camp.

3. “Special Prison”

I suffered a lot in the winter of 2001. One day, Chen Suping, a team head came to me and said, “You have not slept for a long time, but you still have a pink complexion,” she said. “You must be pretty sick of being surrounded by these people (collaborators who had betrayed Dafa and developed crooked understandings). Would you like me to send you to a place where there is nobody? There won't be anybody bothering you there.” I said, “All right. Where is that place?” She burst out laughing and said, “You're so naive. If you go, you will never come back. We have instructions from above. If you don't transform, you will be imprisoned for life.” I said, “One needs to meet the requirements to be imprisoned. Which law are you using to convict me?” She said, “This prison doesn't need any trial nor any [legal] procedures. We can just send people there. “

Later, police officer Li Qian also told me about this “special prison,” saying that there was nobody there and one would never be able to come back again, and there was no need for any legal procedures. What she said was roughly the same as what Chen Suping told me earlier.

There was a person in my cell who had betrayed Falun Gong and developed crooked understandings. She often went to the office to help them with things. Once she said to me quietly, “You'd better be careful. They are filing documents about you. It seems that they want to send you to a very special place.”

4. “Instructions from above”

In August 2002, officer Chen Suping went to Beijing for training organized by the Ministry of Justice. After she came back, one day she came to the basement where I was locked up. She said she would send me away and that they now had instructions from above to send people who were “young and well educated” like me to the remote northwest, and that she had a quota to fulfill.

A few days later, she came back to the basement and said, “I thought about it. If I send you away, your family will come after me. So I'd better not send you away.” Afterwards, she never again mentioned the “remote northwest” or the “special prison.”

At that time, my family members were making great efforts to get me out. They came to visit me every month. Even though they were rejected each time, they still came every month and wrote many letters of appeal.

5. Strange number

One day in the winter of 2002, the labor camp suddenly gathered all of us in a building, saying it was very important, but they would not tell us why.

As we walked into the corridor, we saw police from elsewhere and they all looked very secretive and cold. They did not even say hello to each other, and all of them had a sinister look on their face, as if something serious and important was going to happen. After the police checked our names and IDs, they ordered each of us to stand on a platform to have a photo taken; a number plate was placed in front of our chest.

After this, we were ordered to go to another room where each of us was required to put our fingerprints (both hands) on a piece of blank paper. I felt very uncomfortable about the whole thing and did not want to do the fingerprints. A male officer grabbed my hands and pressed my entire palm down on the paper. I struggled to free my hands from his. The male officer looked at the female officer who had brought me there and said, “Not cooperating.” The female officer then took me out of the building and sent me back to the cell.

A while later, other practitioners came back and they all said they felt there was something treacherous in the atmosphere. I could see that everyone was feeling somewhat scared. For a long time, nobody said anything. One practitioner (surnamed Wei) from Shengli oil field was trembling all over. She said to me quietly, “They seem to be choosing someone. I hope they don't choose me.” I did not ask her what other procedures they went through after I was taken back. For several days afterward, she was very scared.

Later, the guards explained that those officers were from Jinan and they wanted to set up a “database.” But what was the database for? From the abundant evidence that was exposed later, the database was most likely to be for organ harvesting from live Falun Gong practitioners.