Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Jilin Prison Injects Falun Dafa Practitioners with Unknown Substances

February 15, 2012 |   By a practitioner in Jilin Province, China

(Clearwisdom.net) The Jilin Prison, also known as the No. 2 Prison, is located in the suburbs of Jilin City, Jilin Province. During the past twelve years of the persecution of Falun Gong, the prison authorities have committed countless crimes against practitioners. I want to expose a few cases involving the use of unknown drugs.

The prison authorities routinely torture and cripple practitioners in their custody. In particular, they focus on those who are not cooperative and refuse to give up their practice of Falun Gong. These tortured practitioners are then taken to the prison hospital,where they are subjected to injections of unknown substances. The substances cause symptoms such as ascites, abnormal weight loss, bowed head due to weak neck muscles, and general weakness of the whole body. The diagnosis is typically toxic pulmonary tuberculosis, loss of lung tissues, ascites, and decayed internal organs.

After the injection of unknown substances, the prison authorities would release the victim in order to avoid having the practitioner dying in the prison. After their release, the local 610 Office of the practitioner's hometown is supposed to take the practitioner in for local detention. Sometimes the local authorities would not agree to take the practitioner in. The Jilin Prison authorities would go out of their way to travel to the local place to try to persuade them to accept the victim. Meanwhile, those that have not been injected are not released, even when the families offer large bribes.

Below are details of several practitioners who were detained at the Jilin Prison and tortured there.

He Yuanhui, male, 41 years old, was sentenced in 2002 to ten years in prison. In December 2004, he was released on bail for medical treatment. He died of bilateral tuberculosis on June 25, 2005.

Cui Weidong, male, died of tuberculosis in September 2004 in the Jilin Prison.

Hao Yingqiang, male, 49 years old, was released on bail for medical treatment on April 30, 2006. After two months, he died of ascites on June 8.

Liu Duansheng, male, was a practitioner from Liaoyuan, Jilin Province. He was released in January 2005 on bail for medical treatment. In 2006, he was arrested again and sentenced to imprisonment. Later that year, he was released from prison. In January 2010, he died of tuberculosis.

Below is an account of the persecution suffered by practitioner Fu Guiying.

Fu Guiying, female, was a practitioner from Huolinguole City of Inner Mongolia. She was detained at the Tumuji Forced Labor Camp, located in Zhalaite Banner of Inner Mongolia. On January 17, 2002, the labor camp guards tortured her until she lost consciousness. The guards then dragged her to the office, where she was injected with three vials of an unknown substance. The injection caused heart palpitations, and her heart rate quickly increased to 170 beats per minute.

Then the guards took her to Tumuji Labor Camp Hospital, where she was injected with about 50 mL of a yellowish substance via an intravenous needle. According to the camp guards, the three vials injected before were a cardiac booster drug. They did not say what the yellow drug was.

Three days later, the authorities claimed they were going to release her, but changed their minds. Ms. Fu was released about six months later. In the first two years of her stay at home, no abnormal condition of her health was observed. However, starting in March 2004, her abdomen swelled up like a pregnant woman. Her legs were also swollen. Gradually, she lost a lot of weight. She became extremely skinny, with her abdomen swollen and head bowed. Her symptoms were the same as the other practitioners described above. She died painfully about two and a half years after her release from the labor camp.

We have found many practitioners with the same symptoms before dying, all released on bail for medical treatment by the Jilin Prison authorities. This is particularly alarming, given that the Jilin Prison released a lot of practitioners on medical parole in 2011.

Currently, practitioner Ao Shijie, imprisoned at Jilin Prison, is also displaying the same symptom of tuberculosis. The prison wants to release him. However, Huang Zhiquan from the 610 Office of Keyouzhong Banner, Xinganmeng, Inner Mongolia would not take him in. So Mr. Ao continues to be detained at the Jilin Prison.

It is suggested that practitioners on bail for medical treatment from Jilin Prison have physical examinations as soon as possible. The author also hopes that other practitioners who know the inside story will help expose the systematic persecution of practitioners with drugs and other substances by the Chinese Communist Party's prison system.