(Clearwisdom.net) The Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp prison guards are known for cruelly torturing Dafa practitioners. In the six years of persecution, hundreds of practitioners have been brutally persecuted there. After the labor camp's persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners was exposed to the public, the guards now incite drug addicts to beat the practitioners in order to cover up their own crimes. This way, if problems arise or when they are questioned by the practitioner's families and the public, they can shirk their responsibilities and blame the drug addict inmates by claiming, "We don't know what is going on among the inmates." They even lie, saying that they will punish the drug addicts who beat practitioners.
The Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp "purchases" drug addict inmates from other labor camps in Zhouzhi County, Shaanxi Province, for 800 yuan each. The labor camp gets its money from the local 610 Office to buy these drug addicts. Ten thousand yuan is given to the camp as a fee to torture Falun Gong practitioners every time a new practitioner arrives at the camp. The forced labor camp arranges at least three drug addicts and collaborators to monitor one practitioner.
Dafa practitioner Chen Jiansheng from Xi'an, and who was a former employee of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, was persecuted to death on October 11, 2005.
Mr. Wang Wensheng from Hancheng City was tortured both mentally and physically by drug addict inmates who were instigated by prison guards Wei Qiming and Hu Xin from the No. 2 team. They used a club to hit the joints on his body, stomped on his chest, and burned his leg with cigarettes. As a result, on March 15, 2005, Wang Wensheng passed away.
All the rooms, including the restroom and the furnace room in the labor camp, are equipped with cameras. Every individual cell is equipped with two cameras. This way, the guards can strictly monitor everyone at all times.
The drug addicts, who follow the labor camps instructions to commit evil deeds, get promoted to become cell heads by the prison guards or are awarded with "vacation" time. For those who begin to treat practitioners with kindness, they are given a hard time and punished. Many of the drug addicts who persecute practitioners use the excuse, "It is not me who is trying to be difficult to you. It is the Chinese Communist Party that asks me to do so."
The three main perpetrators involved in the persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners in Shaanxi Province are head of the 610 Office Yang Jun, who is in charge of persecuting Falun Dafa at the Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp; Feng Xiyao, 610 Office police officer and former assistant to the group leader; and Wei Qiming, the former No. 2 Team prison guard.
Feng Xiyao and his team were given the "Second Class Merit" award by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for their part in the persecution. They were also promoted to secretarial positions in the CCP and transferred to the 610 Office. For torturing practitioners using the method of "hanging while handcuffed," Wei Qiming was promoted to become a 610 Office police officer. The means of persecution used by these three people to torture practitioners are both cruel and base. They have sent many people throughout the province to participate in the persecution of Falun Gong.
Currently, the Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp has illegally arrested nearly 30 practitioners. They are persecuted in the No. 1 and No. 2 teams. Those who were put in the No.1 team include Zheng Shijian from Fengming Township, Qishan County, Baoji City; and Wang Zhouyi from Qi Township, Mei County, Baoji City. Wang Zhouyi's son Wang Hui, 25 years old, had just started working after graduating from college. He was thrown into the No. 2 Team and tortured in May 2005 because he appealed on his father's behalf. He asked the camp authorities, "Why did you arrest my father Wang Zhouyi and take him to the forced labor camp?" For asking this and appealing, the officials from the local Mei County government then used the excuse of "defaming the government" to detain him.
Partial List of Practitioners Currently Detained at the No. 2 Team:
1. Chen Minmin from Hujiamiao District, Xian City, is being detained for the third time at Zaozihe Forced labor camp for further persecution.
2. Wang Gansheng from Qi Township, Baoji City, was arrested for the second time and taken to the Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp.
3. Sun Jianjun is from Baoji City. This is his second time being put in the labor camp.
4. Wang Jianwen from Shigu Town, Weibin District, Baoji City.
5. Li Zhe, 61, from Hua County, Weinan City.
6. Li Zhao from the Medical College in Xi'an City.
7. Wu Xinming is from Hanyin County, Ankang City. This is his second time being taken to the labor camp.
8. Yang Yong from Yanan City, is an employee of the Water Company in Yan'an City.
9. Dui Xigan, 49, from Lantian County, Xi'an City, is a construction worker. He began practicing Falun Dafa in 2002.
10. Wang Zhongqing from Henan Province is an accountant at a brick manufacturing company. He was reported and is now detained at Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp.
11. Li Changchang, 57, from Wufang Township, Wugong County, Xianyang City.
12. Wang Xiaobin is from Bin County, Xianyang City. This is his second time being illegally detained at the labor camp. He has developed a mental disorder due to suffering long-term persecution and is not aware of anything. Between August and September 2004, as a result of the persecution, his mother passed away because no one was able to take care of her.
13. Guo Changqing, a resident of Hua County, Weinan City, Shaanxin Province is 48 years old.
The Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp is located on an isolated mountainous region in Fengxiang County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province. Few people live there and it is very windy and cold. In such a remote place, the forced labor camp is still surrounded by a steel wire fence with four watchtowers, one at each corner. The camp illegally detains male practitioners from the entire Shaanxi Province. It is the "transformation base" set up by the 610 Office in Shaanxi Province to persecute Dafa practitioners.
Address of Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp in Shaanxi Province: Dongjiahe Town,
Fengxiang County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province. Area code: 721400
Head of the forced labor camp: Zhan Shilu. Telephone: 86-917-7485337
Deputy head of the forced labor camp: Wang Zhizhao, Xing Yiming (who in charge of the persecution). Office phone: 86-917-7485308, 86-13892750506 (cell)
Member of the Politics Committee: Zhang Tianhui
Office of the forced labor camp: 86-917-7484310
Administration Office of the forced labor camp: 86-917-7485313
The 610 Office of the forced labor camp: 86-917-7485309, 86-917-7485306, 86-917-7485318
Head of the 610 Office Yang Jun: 86-917-7237373 (home)
610 Office Police Officer Feng Xirao
610 Office Police Officer Wei Qiming: 86-1389249056 (cell)
No. 1 group telephone: 86-917-7485083
No. 1 group leader: Zhu Dangxu
No. 1 group assistant: Liu Zhiqi
No. 2 group telephone: 86-917-7485331, 86-917-9485225
No. 2 group former leader Hou Beichen: 86-13892416885 (cell)
No. 2 group leader Yang Jian bin: 86-13991579685 (cell)
No. 2 group assistant: Zhang Weilong
No. 2 group police officer: Wang Jinlong (in charge of brainwashing practitioners and notorious for cruelty) and Dou Guangqing. Other police officers: Wang Feng, Wang Yonghua, Zhang Bo, Yang Yalong, Tang Yongke