Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Shen Ju Died from the CCP's Unremitting Persecution

February 04, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Shen Ju, a Falun Gong practitioner from Yichang City, Hubei Province, was persecuted repeatedly by the 610 Office of the China Gezhouba Group Corporation. She was arrested in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, in 2005 and taken to a detention center, where she contracted scabies. In early January 2006, she passed away at the hospital as a result of the unremitting persecution.

Ms. Shen Ju, 34 years old, had her tuberculosis cured after she began to practice Falun Gong in 1997. She went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong numerous times after the persecution began on July 20, 1999. She was later repatriated to Yichang City. There she was illegally detained and fined by the 610 Office of the No. 2 Engineering Company, China Gezhouba Group Corporation, and by Xu Hong, a police official from the National Security Team.

In 2001, Ms. Shen was taken to a drug rehabilitation center for eight months with her one-year-old son, who had no one else to take care of him. On October 22, 2002, the 610 Office of the China Gezhouba Group Corporation and the police from Yiling Police Department sent her and five other practitioners to the brainwashing center, where she went on a hunger strike for six days. She finally walked out with righteous thoughts.

In 2003, the local 610 Office police arrested her again while she was walking down the street. They sent her to a brainwashing center in Wuhan City, where she was persecuted both physically and psychologically. Another practitioner, Song Xiaobing, an official from Yangtze River Water Resource Committee, was also arrested and sent to the Wuhan brainwashing center on June 8, 2004, by police officials from Xiba and Daqiao Police Stations.

The last time Ms. Shen was arrested was in 2005, when she "clarified truth" about Falun Gong in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. She was detained in a Shenzhen City detention center, where she contracted scabies. In early January 2006, the illness became more much serious, and she fell into a deep coma before she was taken to the hospital, where she later passed away. She is survived by her six-year-old son.

Persons Responsible:

Yuan Zhonghua, director of Daqiao Police Station, Gezhouba: 86-717-6727333
Zhou Xiangdong, CCP commissar of the National Security Team: 86-717-6728022

January 23, 2006