Facts of the Persecution
1. Mr. An Fengbo Tortured with "Hanging by Hand-Cuffs" Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. An Fengbo is from Jilin City, Jilin Province. He is now detained in Yinmahe Labor Camp in Jiutai City, Jilin Province, where he has been tortured with "Hanging by Hand-Cuffs," Sitting Board (1), etc. He is strictly monitored. His wife and six-year-old son went to visit him but the Labor Camp refused to allow them to see him. http://minghui.ca/mh/articles/2005/8/16/108510.html
2. Mr. Zhou Minzhong Arrested on the Way Home from the Court House
Fifty-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Zhou Minzhong was arrested on the way home from the Court House in August 2005. The Court House officials and the State Security Agents tried to force him and his wife to withdraw their lawsuit against Moping District Textile Factory for firing them without reason. No one knows Mr Zhou Minzhong's whereabouts.
3. Ms. Liu Xiuyun Abducted by Three Policemen, and Beaten till Four Limbs Covered with Bruises
On August 3, 2005, three policemen from Zhengzhuangzi Township Station suddenly stormed Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Liu Xiuyun's home in Jiazhuangzi Village, Zhengzhuangzi Township, Kaiping District, Tangshan City. They took Ms. Liu to the Station, threatened her, and beat her brutally until her arms and legs were purple and black.
4. Crimes Policeman Du Hengli Committed
During the 2000 Chinese New Year Holiday season, policeman Du Hengli from Tongbei Forestry Department in Heilongjiang Province went to Beijing to arrest Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Li Chengjiang. At that time he extorted three thousand yuan from Mr. Li's family, taking the money for his own use On January 22, 2003, Du Hengli stormed Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Fan Changjiang's residence without a warrant and stole their family stereo. On January 29, 2003, he stormed Mr. Fan's residence again, demanding 3000 yuan. Fan's family could not meet his demand and had to borrow 300 yuan to give to Du Hengli.
(1) For fifty days practitioners were forced to sit with backs straight and hands in their laps on hard benches for 18 hours per day. The authorities even limited practitioners' restroom use time. Because of the long time spent sitting on hard benches, practitioners' buttocks developed painful sores. Practitioners could not even urinate normally because of the pain. The labor camp was very wet, but the police would not allow practitioners to have fresh air or sunlight. Practitioners were locked up for so long that countless painful, itchy red scabs grew on the bodies of practitioners. See case on: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2002/7/29/24631.html