Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Huang Bing from Dalian City Dies as a result of Persecution

December 29, 2004 |  


Ms. Huang Bing, 26, was a Falun Gong practitioner from Xudatun Village, Xingtai Town, Pulandian, Dalian City, Liaoning Province. She used to suffer from leukemia, but after she took up the practice of Falun Gong, she completely recovered. Around July 20, 2001, she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong, but she was arrested by Pulandian police, who later sent her to the Pulandian Detention Center. During the eight months of detention there, she was brutally tortured. As a result, she was in a very bad state of health. The police paid no attention to her weak condition and insisted on transferring her to Masanjia Labor Camp to be further persecuted. However, Ms. Huang failed the medical examination required by the labor camp. Fearing that she might die during detention, the police sent her back home.

Around April 25, 2003, the local police station director Sheng Jijun and vice director Shuo Yantao led a group of police to break into Ms. Huang's home one night. They took her away again using the excuse that Dafa materials were found in her home. She was again thrown into Pulandian Detention Center. During her more than one month detention, Ms. Huang was severely tortured. As a result, her nose kept bleeding non-stop. The detention center didn't want to take any responsibility, so they released her. However, even after she returned home, the local police still kept coming to her home to harass her. Yin Qingyou and Chen Liang of the village government closely monitored her. Under the tremendous pressure, Ms. Huang passed away around 9:00 on the night of February 4, 2004.

After her death, the police still didn't let up their persecution. Without her family's consent, Yin Qingyou sold all the corn owned by her family. He only gave Ms. Huang's family 100 yuan, keeping the rest of the proceeds in the name of so-called fines.

The local police station's phone number is 86-411-8331008.