Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Detailed Information about How the Daqing City Police Murdered Dafa Practitioner Wang Kemin (photos)

June 20, 2003 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Mr. Wang Kemin died the night of May 7, 2003. The police officers tortured him to death in the residential area at the Xiyuan Compound, Ranghu-Road District of Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province. He is the 16th Falun Gong practitioner in Daqing City to die in the persecution. The last death before Wang Kemin was Yu Yongquan, an employee of the Daqing No. 2 Rice Plant, who died on March 8.

High Resolution Picture High Resolution Picture
Wang Kemin Teaching credentials Wang Kemin, his mother, and his son

Dafa practitioner Wang Kemin, 38, had a college degree. He had graduated from the Department of Geography in Daqing Teacher Training School, and was a teacher in Daqing No. 65 Middle School. Since the Jiang regime started persecuting Dafa on July 20, 1999, Wang Kemin suffered severe persecution from his work unit, the Education and Training Center, the police in Babaishang Police Station and the "610 Office."*

The Babaishang Police Station detained him for three days in the brainwashing class after he had gone to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong on July 20, 1999. Police officer Lin Shui extorted 700 Yuan from him. In October 1999, the police in Hongwei Village of Babaishang detained him for 15 days, and then sent him to the brainwashing class at an Education and Training Center. They forced him to pay a deposit of 5,000 Yuan a month for the brainwashing class. [500 Yuan is the average monthly income for an urban worker in China]

Wang Kemin went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong again on February 27, 2000. He was stopped and sent back. The Babaishang police illegally detained him for 30 days under criminal detention, and then 15 more days under administrative detention. In May 2000, the No. 65 Middle School held a brainwashing class, and kept him there for a month, not allowing him to go home. In July, the party secretary of the No. 65 Middle School, Wang Shuxiang, the deputy party secretary of the Education and Training Center, Wang Huijuan, the director of the Department of Organization, Wang Yili, and the vice director of the Department of Organization, Zhang Cheng, tricked Wang Kemin into the brainwashing class. Wang Kemin refused to write the "guarantee statement," and the "three statements" that slander and renounce the practice of Dafa. In the beginning of August, the people from the "610 Office" of the Education and Training Center and the Babaishang Police Station sent Wang Kemin to the Longfeng Detention Center. A month later, they transferred him to the Honggang Detention Center and kept him there for 15 days. On September 27, they sent him to the Daqing Labor Camp for one year of illegal forced labor. After he was released in spring 2001, his work unit started to monitor him. In September, because he showed his colleagues a VCD revealing the truth about the persecution of Falun Gong and the staged "Tiananmen self-immolation," the party secretary of the No. 65 Middle School, Wang Shuxiang, reported him to the police. Wang Kemin was then forced to leave his home to avoid the further persecution.

On January 15, 2002, Wang Kemin went to a practitioner's home in Wuolitun to deliver some materials. Officers from the local police station kidnapped him and tortured him for a whole night. They forced him to sit in a metal chair, cuffed his hands, shackled his feet, put a plastic bag onto his head to suffocate him, splashed water with hot pepper flakes into his eyes, choked him with a folding chair, stomped on his handcuffs, etc. In the end, they broke and deformed the bridge of his nose. Wang Kemin went on a hunger strike for a month to protest the torture, and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment, where he safely escaped with the help of other practitioners.

On November 27, 2002, Daqing City Sa District police officers kidnapped him when he went to another practitioner's home in a different area to deliver materials. The police used all sorts of torture on him for six nights and days. Wang Kemin's body was severely injured, but through his righteous belief in Master and Dafa, he recovered. The deputy chief of Sa District Security Team said, "If Wang Kemin goes on a hunger strike this time, we will kill him. If he runs away, we will shoot to kill." In the end, through the help of other practitioners and his righteous belief and righteous thoughts, Wang Kemin again successfully escaped .

The police had planned to try Wang Kemin on January 27, 2003, but the plot was foiled when he ran away. They sent people to wait for him everywhere, claiming that they would "kill Wang Kemin when they catch him. They can kill him before they report."

On May 7, 2003, the police abducted Wang Kemin and three other practitioners, and they murdered him by torture that same night.

Then the police lied to Wang Kemin's family in an attempt to conceal their crime, but the bruises all over Wang Kemin's body were evidence of what they had done. The authorities were extremely scared, and cremated him in a hurry. They threatened his family not to tell his friends, and claimed that they would take away every single Dafa practitioner who came to see him off. They arranged to have many plainclothes agents around the funeral home.

Soon the truth of how the Jiang regime persecutes Dafa and Dafa practitioners will be known to the whole world, and all the criminals who murdered Wang Kemin will be punished according to the law.

*The 610 Office is an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political or judicial systems.