Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Dafa Practitioner Jiang Pai Dies after Persecution in Daqing Detention Center (Heilongjiang Province) (Photo)

July 11, 2007 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Jiang Pai, age 30, was a staff member of the Daqing Main Petroleum Industry. She was forced from her job in October 2000 because she firmly held to her practice of Falun Gong. She never stopped clarifying the truth and saving sentient beings. Ms. Jiang had been homeless, was illegally arrested and persecuted many times.

Ms. Jiang Pai

On August 29, 2003, Jiang Pai was arrested by the Daqing Secret Service Bureau police. They attempted to lure her into being a spy and to utilize her special expertise in computers to work for the Secret Service Bureau. Jiang Pai sternly refused and began a hunger strike against the persecution. She was sent to a hospital when she was in critical condition and later released for on the grounds of "seeking medical attention." The Daqing Secret Service Bureau continued to harass Ms. Jiang through phone calls, and they kept asking her to come to the Bureau for a "talk." Jiang Pai refused to cooperate with them and refused to go.

On August 29, 2006, Ms. Jiang was arrested at home, but after one week on a hunger strike she was released.

On April 26, 2007, she was arrested at her work place by the Daqing Public Security Bureau, Wolitun Subdivision, and held in the Daqing Detention Center. She began a hunger strike against the persecution and was force-fed against her will. During the brutal force-feeding, Ms. Jiang vomited, coughed blood and passed out. She lost a lot of weight and was too weak to walk. She had been a healthy woman about 5 feet 7 inches tall and had weighed about 70 kilograms.

Ms. Jiang was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment for about 10 days, and the hospital discovered she also had gallstones. Deputy Director Zhang Yiqing of the Wolitun Public Security Subdivision Bureau showed no concern for her life and sent her back to the detention center. He even stated, "Anyone can be released for medical attention except Jiang Pai." He attempted to sentence her to a labor camp.

On June 26, 2007, Jiang Pai's family learned that she was at the Daqing Petroleum Hospital. Her elderly parents came to visit her. They found that she was handcuffed to her bed. Her legs were covered with bruises and were swollen. She was being given oxygen and could not talk, and just a little water almost choked her. In spite of her condition, she still had two police watching her.

On June 27, 2007, Ms. Jiang's family went to request the Public Security Bureau and Subdivision to release their daughter, but they were refused. The officials stated that they would treat Ms. Jiang's illness but would not release her.

Jiang Pai passed away on June 28, 2007. She died with 5-kilogram shackles still on her ankles. The police were in a hurry to cremate her body in spite of her family's insistence on an appeal for justice.

Daqing Wolitun Public Security Subdivision:

Shang Ruichao, Director: 86-459-6707123, 86-459-6766633(h), 86-13936912299(c)
Zhang Yiqing, Deputy Director: 86-459-6765865, 86-459-6765668(h), 86-13704660187(c)
Daqing Detention Center:
Du Zhenjiang, Director: 86-459-4617593, 86-459-4616098, 86-459-4667179(h), 86-13936726888(c)
Bai Yunshan, Manager: 86-459-4616090, 86-459-6256942(h), 86-13059043155(c)
Feng Haipo, Deputy Director:86-459-4616162, 86-459-6211479(h), 86-13089051888(c)
Yang Baomin, Deputy Director: 86-459-4616159, 86-459-6686076 (h), 86-13836720062(c)