According to the mounting facts we have already obtained, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has launched a campaign of genocide against the Falun Gong cultivation group, who follow the principles of Truth-Compassion-Forbearance. This shocking massacre, rarely seen in human civilization, has gone on for nearly seven years. Recently, several witnesses have exposed the crimes against humanity related to the CCP's harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners to make huge profits and subsequently cremating the bodies to destroy the evidence. This form of murder for profit has been carried out for years and is still going on.
The persecution of Falun Gong has been carried out through the CCP's mobilization of the entire government machinery, and it was done under a complete information blockade and the defamation of the victims. All conscientious Chinese people who supported the victims were also persecuted by the CCP; therefore the grounds and conditions to coordinate a thorough investigation of this crime against humanity do not exist in Mainland China under the CCP's rule. This makes it necessary for an independent international investigation group to go to China and conduct on-site inquiries.
We are hereby establishing on this day the Allied Group to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong in China (AGIPFGC).
This group will invite international human rights organizations, legal experts, medical institutions, world media, renowned persons and organizations and other relevant groups from different countries to join. We welcome justice-loving organizations and individuals from Mainland China to join this group.
Due to difficulties created by the Chinese consulates and embassies, the Investigation Group will begin its work while its members apply for visas. Because members of the group come from both inside and outside of China, those inside China can begin their investigation right away, and those living overseas can do some preparatory work in an effort to break through the CCP-imposed blockade on the borders.
The group will be made up of all justice-loving people in the world who wish to rebuild our moral foundation, punish the evil and restore justice to those who are being persecuted. The Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong in China (CIPFG) will be in charge of overall coordination and the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) will take charge of the implementation of the specific work.
1. The Group will have one director, several deputy directors, a general secretary, and a spokesman. (Note: We will set up branch teams according to the participation of organizations and individuals from different countries and regions, which will carry out relatively independent investigations under the coordination of the CIPFG.)
2. The Group will have a secretarial team, a media team, a team to collect evidence and information, and a communications team.
3. The Group will have a global report center, and will have report centers for provinces, municipal cities and autonomous regions according to the situations. The report center will set up the following: telephone, fax, email and mailing address.
4. The Group will set up a website and an email listserv as well as phone lines, fax and mailing address.
Scope of Investigation and Evidence Collection
1. Labor Camps and Prisons
Information we will be looking for include:
(1) the numbers, names, times, positions and ages of Falun Gong practitioners who were illegally incarcerated from 1999 up to now;
(2) the numbers, names, time and locations of Falun Gong practitioners who were disabled, injured or died from persecution;
(3) the names, positions and responsibilities of the main people in charge of detaining, torturing and brainwashing Falun Gong practitioners.
2. "610 Offices," the Politics and Law Committees, the judiciary, the justice and legislative system, National Security Units, Public Security Units, and township and street offices
The main crimes, including arrest, torture, ransacking of homes and extortion of money from Falun Gong practitioners since July 1999 to now, as well as the main participants, their names and roles in these crimes.
3. Organ transplant hospitals, mental hospitals and other related institutions
(1) The number, names and extent of persecution of Falun Gong practitioners held and murdered there
(2) The names, positions and main crimes of those responsible
(3) At the mental hospitals where Falun Gong practitioners are held, the main officials of those hospitals, officials in related divisions and sections, the head doctors and nurses who are the main perpetrators
(4) All people involved in the process of organ harvesting and transplantation are targets of this investigation. Those who carried out the surgeries and those in charge of organ sources are also important targets of this investigation.
4. Various types of "brainwashing centers" (including "study classes" set up for the sole purpose of transforming Falun Gong practitioners)
(1) The number of classes held, and the numbers, names and the persecution results since July 1999 to the present.
(2) The names, positions and main crimes of personnel who took part in these classes
First Batch of Important Investigation Targets
All prisons, labor camps, and organ transplant-related hospitals, transplant centers, mental hospitals and secret concentration camps in China
Training of Investigators
Preliminary Investigation Plan: (Temporarily Withheld from the Public)