(Minghui.org) A total of 130 Shenyang residents were arrested between July 2015 and April 2016 for filing criminal complaints against Jiang Zemin, accusing the former Chinese dictator of initiating the persecution of Falun Gong that resulted in their past detentions.
November 2015 registered the most arrests (102), followed by October 2015 (18). The arrests spread across 10 districts and 3 subordinate regions of Shenyang City.
To date, 44 of the arrested Falun Gong practitioners remain detained. Ten of them have been sentenced to prison, 13 were tried and are awaiting verdicts, 2 are facing trial, and 19 are facing possible indictment.
Wang Jingzhe was given 6 years and Han Ying 4 years. Luo Guolong, Liang Zhiqun, Li Yancai, and Shi Lihua were each sentenced to 3 years. Wang Yujie, Mao Juan, and Wang Aihua each received 2 years. Zhao Guiping was sentenced to 1 year.
Wang Yaping, Tong Liyan, Zeng Xianzhi, Zeng Xiuxiang, Jin Shinan, Sun Ruijie, Li Guoxiang, Wu Lianzhen, Sun Xiujuan, Sun Zuowei, Hou Xiufen, Shao Yinghui, and Chen Shufen have all been tried and are awaiting verdicts.
Liu Jiaze’s and Lou Amei’s cases have been forwarded to the local courts. At this point it is unclear when they’ll be tried.
Thirteen practitioners are known to be detained at various facilities in town. Among these are Hong Ruisheng, Jiang Hong, Li Xiuping, Liu Wei, Zhao Lan, Xuan Xianwei, Tong Liqin, Zhao Yanjie, Qi Fengqiu, Liu Tieshi, Liu Jingxia, Kong Gang, and Guo Xiuzhi.
An additional six practitioners are detained at unknown locations. They are: Ji Chunling, Yang Shuqin, Sha Lingqin, Chen Yujie, a woman and a man whose names are unknown at the time of writing.
These 19 practitioners haven’t been formally charged. It is unclear when the procuratorate will proceed with their prosecution.
1. Hou Xiufen
1. Ms. Dong Jingzhe2. Mr. Sun Shiyou
1. Mr. Zhu Yuxiang2. Luo Guolong
1. Ms. Xu Fengxian2. Mr. Hong Ruisheng3. Ms. Zhang Na4. Ms. Wang Jingzhe5. Mr. Wang Yujie6. Ms. Dong Liqin7. Ms. Du Lijie8. Ms. Zhao Guiping9. Mr. Wang Shuang10. Ms. Yu Ying11. Ms. Wang Yaping12. Ms. Mao Juan13. Ms. Tong Liyan14. Ms. Jin Lifang15. Chen Shufen16. Gao Jie17. Yang Zhenyu18. Wang Hongying
1. Ms. Qu Lianxiang2. Ms. Na Yan3. Mr. Jian Yufeng4. Ms. Jian’s daughter5. Ms. Liu Huarong6. Mr. Wang Rongjun7. Ms. Li Yuhua8. Ms. Dong Min9. Ms. Jiang Hong10. Ms. Ji Chunling11. Ms. Fan Runfang12. Ms. Wang Aihua13. Mr. Song Gang14. Mr. Guo Xiuwen15. Mr. Liu Jiaze16. Ms. Lou Amei17. Mr. Wang Yucai18. Ms. He Ren19. Mr. Liu Wei20. Ms. Yan Fengjin21. Ms. Yang Zhilan22. One woman whose name remains to be investigated23. One man whose name remains to be investigated24. Ms. Xiaomin25. Ms. Yang Shuqin26. Ms. Han Ying27. Ms. Zhao Lan28. Mr. Xuan Xianwei29. Ms. Wang Chunlan30. Ms. Wang Liping31. Ms. Liu Meijuan32. Ms. Yao Fengyun33. Ms. Zhao Yanjie34. Ms. Liu Peizhi35. Ms. Qi Fengqiu36. Ms. Du Shufen37. A practitioner surnamed Tong38. A practitioner surnamed Xi39. A practitioner surnamed Feng40. A practitioner surnamed Zhao41. A practitioner surnamed Zhang42. A practitioner surnamed Wang43. Mr. Liu Tieshi44. Mr. Liu’s mother45. Ms. Liu Jingxia46. A practitioner whose name remains to be investigated47. Ms. Wu Lianying48. Ms. Wu Lianzhen49. Ms. Li Shumin50. Sun Zuowei51. Sun Ruijie52. Gao Xiuping53. Wang Xiuping54. Sun Xiujuan55. Wang Lijiao56. Sun Fenghua57. Sun Yuying58. Sun Baoren59. Hou Shukun60. Li Guoxiang61. Bai Shuju62. Li Fuhuan63. Zeng Xianzhi64. Jin Shinan65. Zeng Xiuxiang66. A practitioner whose name remains to be investigated67. A practitioner whose name remains to be investigated68. A practitioner whose name remains to be investigated69. Ms. Yue Huiping70. Li Haitao71. Wang Guiqing72. Wang Yujuan73. Jin Wanyi74. Sha Lingqin75. You Ying76. Li Chengrong77. Chang Qiulan78. Chang Qiuyu79. Zhu Huixian80. Mu Baozhen81. Kong Gang82. Shi Changling83. Liang Zhiqun84. Li Yancai85. Zhang Aidi86. Chen Yinghuan87. Shao Yinghui88. Shi Lihua89. Guo Xiuzhi90. Chen Yujie91. Yang Zhehui92. Guo Yi93. Wang Yaowen94. Jing Xiuhua95. Zhang Guixia96. An Youjiang97. Bai Jingjie98. Jiang Xiufang99. Fu Lixin100. Chen Yuchun101. Zhang Lifeng102. Yang Renfei
1. Ms. Li Xiuping
1. Mr. Sun Dekun2. Ms. Xing Anmei (Mr. Sun’s wife)3. Ms. Sun Yingying (Mr. Sun’s daughter)4. Mr. Sun Yingnan (Mr. Sun’s son)
In 1999, Jiang Zemin, as head of the Chinese Communist Party, overrode other Politburo standing committee members and launched the violent suppression of Falun Gong.
The persecution has led to the deaths of many Falun Gong practitioners over the past 17 years. More have been tortured for their belief and even killed for their organs. Jiang Zemin is directly responsible for the inception and continuation of the brutal persecution.
Under his personal direction, the Chinese Communist Party established an extralegal security organ, the “610 Office,” on June 10, 1999. The organization overrides police forces and the judicial system in carrying out Jiang's directive regarding Falun Gong: to ruin their reputations, cut off their financial resources, and destroy them physically.
Chinese law allows for citizens to be plaintiffs in criminal cases, and many practitioners are now exercising that right to file criminal complaints against the former dictator.