Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Only One Who Is Superhuman Could Have Survived

June 15, 2016 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner in China

(Minghui.org) While washing dishes, I coughed and felt congestion in my throat. Then I coughed up a blood clot. I was not concerned and just rinsed the sink, but then I coughed more and began to vomit blood. The sink was soon half full with my blood. I passed out.

When I opened my eyes, I saw men and women in white lab coats. My son, daughter and other relatives were near me; all of them looked concerned. I realized I was in a hospital. Slowly, I sat up and said, “I want to go home.”

A doctor who was there did not look at me and addressed my children: “Is she joking? With her high blood pressure and temperature of 107 F! She is obviously in shock: keep an eye on her and do not let her try to go anywhere!”

“I practice Falun Gong,” I said. “I will soon be fine.”

The doctor replied, “No one in your condition will be okay any time soon. Unless you are superhuman, you will need a lot of care.” He then firmly said, “She must be taken to ICU.”

I felt a wave of warmth arise in my torso, and I had the urge to go to the restroom. However, before I could get out of bed, blood flowed out of me. I was not certain where it came from – my bladder or bowels. The doctor informed my daughter of the critical condition I was in.

My relatives were all upset, but behaved calmly. I told them again that I wanted to go home. I said that Master will take care of me, and they did not need to worry. I assured them I was not sick and just needed to go home.

My son and daughter were conflicted and did not know what to do. The doctor said, “This patient obviously is not in her right mind. She has lost a lot of blood and passed out. Her blood pressure and temperature are both extremely high.”

My daughter began to cry, she said, “Please mom, would you think clearly? Can we really take you home in this condition?” Then the doctor said that we had to pay in advance in order for me to be moved to the ICU. He wanted 80,000 yuan.

I said, “I do not have that kind of money, and I am not sick. If you are respectful children, you will listen to your mother and take me home.”

Since I was persistent, my son and daughter agreed to bring me home. The doctor said they had to sign a waiver that released the hospital from all responsibility.

With tear-filled eyes they took me home. It was early morning, and I was tired. I went to bed and slept until evening. When I awoke, my children rushed to my bedside and called out to me. I told them I was fine–not dying–as I knew they feared. I told them I had not finished my work for Master Li (the founder of Falun Gong), and I asked them to play tapes of Master's Fa lectures. I listened, first reclining and then sitting up.

The following day I told them that they did not need to tend to me. I said “Your mother is in Master's hands.” On the fourth day I started to do the exercises and was able to do the sitting meditation for ninety minutes with ease. My family all witnessed this, and they expressed admiration for Master and Dafa.

A week later I rode my bicycle to a farmer's market. Several people from the neighborhood were surprised and happy to see me there. They approached me with questions. I said that if I had not been practicing Falun Gong, I would have died. I told them: “The doctor said a human could not have survived, unless they were superhuman. Now you see, it was Master who saved me.”

They were impressed and agreed that Falun Gong is truly great!