Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Mother Persecuted to Death, Son Arrested in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region (Photo)

May 24, 2012 |   By a Minghui correspondent from Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regions, China

Name: Hu Suhua (胡素华)
Gender: Female
Age: 56
Address: Hongshan District, Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Death: March 4, 2010
Date of Most Recent Arrest: June 3, 2006
Most Recent Place of Detention: Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province (马三家劳动教养院)
City: Province: Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Persecution Suffered: Electric shocks, sleep deprivation, forced labor, brainwashing, beatings, hanging by handcuffs, solitary confinement, torture, force-feedings, physical restraint, home ransacking, interrogation, detention, denial of restroom use.

(Minghui.org) Mr. Bai Jida, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Chifeng City in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, was illegally arrested by police on January 27, 2012. His mother, Hu Suhua, also a Falun Dafa practitioner, was persecuted to death by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) agents in Hohhot on March 4, 2010.

Mr. Bai, around 31years old, worked for the city government. He used QQ, a free online chat program, to tell people about the goodness of Falun Dafa and the tyranny of the CCP. As a result, police began to monitor him and arrested him in Songshan District of Chifeng on January 27. Police officer Xu Guofeng said that the information posted by Mr. Bai on the Internet had been viewed by more than 10,000 people.

Mr. Bai's Mother Persecuted to Death for Her Faith

Falun Dafa gave Mr. Bai's mother, Ms. Hu Suhua, a second life. However, her life was cut short at the hands of the CCP.

Ms. Hu Suhua, Mr. Bai Jida's mother

According to her own account when she was alive, Ms. Hu had many diseases before she began practicing Falun Dafa that could not be cured. The diseases tortured her to the point that she became desperate and even wanted to commit suicide several times. After she began practicing Falun Dafa, her illnesses miraculously disappeared, which laid the foundation for her to firmly believe in Dafa.

However, Ms. Hu was severely persecuted for her faith, and under pressure from the CCP, her husband divorced her. She was twice sent to forced labor camps. In 2000, she was detained at Tumuji Forced Labor Camp in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and later transferred to Hohhot Women's Forced Labor Camp. In 2006, she was detained at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province.

Ms. Hu was subjected to extreme torture at the hands of the CCP. In late fall of 2000, she was deprived of sleep for eight consecutive days at the Tumuji Labor Camp. At night, the guards handcuffed her to iron bars that covered the window in the back corridor, which exposed her to cold temperatures, frost, and snow.

In Hohhot Women's Forced Labor Camp, Ms. Hu was handcuffed to a bed for 25 days. She could not stand, sit, or lay down in a proper position. Her cell mate had to help her with urination and defecation. Her legs and feet became so swollen that walking became quite difficult afterward. In May 2001, she was handcuffed to a bed for 38 days. Sometimes she was not allowed to have any food, and sometimes allowed to have only one slice or half a piece of bread. Through all of this, she still refused to renounce her faith in Falun Dafa. This further aggravated the guards, so they added more bricks under the bed legs to make the bed higher, which caused Ms. Hu more suffering.

On July 3, 2001, the guards beat Falun Dafa practitioners. After being beaten three times that day, Ms. Hu lost consciousness. Her body was black and blue from the beatings and was covered with scabs.

In November 2001, when Ms. Hu was detained in Division No. 1 of Hohhot Women's Forced Labor Camp, she refused to do slave labor (wrapping 10,000 pairs of chopsticks per day). As a result, guards Zhang Guihua, Zhang Siqin, and Liu Lang handcuffed her to the window bars of the activity room. The weather outside was very cold, and Ms. Hu's clothing was removed down to her underwear. All of the windows were opened, and the heat was turned off. The front door was locked, and criminal inmates were sent to monitor her outside the door around the clock. Ms. Hu was kept handcuffed during the daytime. At night, while no longer handcuffed, she was not allowed to lay down to sleep; she had to sit on the floor of the activity room. Outside, the wind was so cold that it made one feel chilled to the bone. The guards and criminal inmates all wore insulated jackets, but Ms. Hu had barely anything on. She was persecuted like this for two weeks.

After being released from the labor camp, the CCP exiled Ms. Hu to Hohhot City, where she was followed and captured by police in 2010. Officers searched and ransacked her rented house. Ms. Hu was persecuted to death on March 4, 2010. Her body had large round scars surrounded by bruises, located on both front and back symmetrically. The scars appeared purple and black.

Parties involved in the persecution:
Police Station in Songshan District, Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Qing Ruisong, captain: +86-476-8408818-2008 (Office), +86-13904761500 (Cell), +86-15304766161 (Cell)
Xu Guofeng, lieutenant: +86-476-8408818-2041 (Office), +86-13848995333 (Cell), +86-13848880567, +86-13654763355 (Cell)

Please refer to the original Chinese text for additional parties involved in the persecution.

Related articles: