(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 15 cities or counties in 10 provinces. According to this report, five practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 24 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province] Mr. Yin Jianhui Under House Arrest by Order of the Liuxin Village Committee
Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Yin Jianhui from Liuxin Village was under house arrest during the 2012 National People's Congress and the Chinese Political Consultative Conference. Liuxin Village Committee officials monitored him all day and forbade him to go out.
2. [Chaoan County, Guangdong Province] Additional Information Regarding the Arrest of Ms. Yang Lihua
Ms. Yang Lihua was arrested by the police when she distributed informational materials that described the facts about Falun Gong early in the morning on March 3, 2012. The police ransacked her home around 10:00 a.m. and took away Falun Gong materials. They also claimed they would detain her for 15 days.
3. [Gansu Province] Ms. Yu Guiping’s Whereabouts Unknown
Ms. Yu Guiping, in her 50s, once worked at the Gansu Province Party School. She was arrested and taken to a detention center in Beijing after she appealed in Beijing for the justice of Falun Gong in 2000. Her whereabouts have been unknown since. Her family members visited prisons and detention centers in Beijing to look for her, but couldn’t find her.
4. [Changle City, Shandong Province] Four Practitioners Including Mr. Pan Xiaofu Arrested
Officials from the Changle City 610 Office, the Domestic Security Division and the Chengguan Police Station broke into Mr. Pan Xiaofu’s home on the afternoon of March 3, 2012. They arrested him and his wife although the couple are already in their 70s. Mr. Miao Yousheng, Mr. Shou Guangtian and a practitioner from Ma Town who were visiting Mr. Pan at that time were also taken into custody. Mr. Miao Yousheng is a retired employee of the Changle City Power Administration. The police ransacked Mr. Pan’s home and took away Falun Gong books, a recording machine, cell phones and cash. Mr. Pan’s disabled daughter is unable to take care of herself and is currently left at home without care.
Changle City 610 Office: +86-536-6279610
Wang Guangcai, Changle City Police Department: +86-536-6272001, +86-13615366838
Chang Quanbin, Domestic Security Division head: +86-536-6296081, +86-18678078839
5. [Hefei City, Anhui Province] Ms. Bao Cuimei Arrested Again
A number of police officers broke into Ms. Bao Cuimei’s restaurant and forcibly took her into custody on the afternoon of March 6, 2012.
6. [Hanzhong City, Shaanxi Province] Ms. Sun Jie Sentenced to One Year in a Forced Labor Camp and Transferred to the Xian Women’s Forced Labor Camp
7. [Weiyuan County, Sichuan Province] Five Practitioners Including Mr. Huang Yunzhou Arrested
Weiyuan County police arrested Mr. Huang Yunzhou and Mr. Luo Shaozhou from Zhenxi Town around February 11, 2012 and confiscated Mr. Huang’s computer and Falun Gong books. Weiyuan Domestic Security Division political head Zhang Bing and police officer Hu Decai also arrested Ms. Wang Yurong and Mr. Liu Shuming. The persecutors took away Falun Gong materials and many of their personal belongings, including computers, printers and a car.
Rong County, Zigong City police took Ms. Zhang Defen into custody on January 8, 2012.
Zhang Bing, Weiyuan Domestic Security Division political head:
Lin Shuangquan, Political and Judiciary Committee head: +86-13568015286, +86-832-8231166, +86-832-8234736
Zhou Yong, police department head: +86-832-8239599, +86-13990599666
8. [Shouguang City, Shandong Province] Changle Domestic Security Division Officials Arrested Ms. Liu Xiangting
Changle Domestic Security Division officials arrested Ms. Liu Xiangting from Dongli Village, Tianma Town on the afternoon of March 3, 2012 and incarcerated her in a detention center.
9. [Guiyang City, Guizhou Province] Ms. Hu Mingqin, Arrested in Late February 2012, Currently Held in the Nanming District Detention Center
10. [Shulan City, Jilin Province] Ms. Wang Xingru Arrested
Fate Police Station officials arrested Ms. Huang Shubo from Jiangyan Village on her way home on March 5, 2012. Ms. Lu Qingying and her family were arrested that same day. Her husband Mr. Han Shengdong, her son, her son’s wife and two brothers who visited her were also taken into custody. The police ransacked her home and took away 7,000 yuan cash.
11. [Binzhou City, Shandong Province] Mr. Sun Xiangdong Held in the Huimin County Detention Center
Police arrested Mr. Sun Xiangdong and Mr. Xi Zi from Xindian Township, Huimin County on the evening of March 1, 2012. Officials from the Huimin County Domestic Security Division and the 610 Office also ransacked Mr. Sun’s parents’ home on the morning of March 2, 2012. The two practitioners are currently held in the Huimin County Detention Center.
Liu Qijun, Huimin County Domestic Security Division chief:
Song Yuliang, director: +86-13356288698, +86-543-5356491, +86-543-5327110
Zhang Gang, department head: +86-13566377603, +86-543-5356035
12. [Zhucheng City, Shandong Province] Mr. Liu Peihong and Ms. Yu Ruiyan Arrested
Zhucheng City police arrested Mr. Liu Peihong, 45, in late February 2012 after they found Falun Gong music in his MP3 player. Liu is currently detained in the Zhucheng City Detention Center.
His wife Yu Ruiyan, 45, was arrested by Zhucheng City Detention Center officials when she delivered a meal to her husband in early March.
13. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Yang Suhua Arrested
Domestic Security Division officials arrested Ms. Yang Suhua, in her 60s, on the evening of February 28, 2012. They ransacked her home and forced her under torture to release the identity of practitioner Ms. Liu. Liu was arrested later and her home was ransacked. The two practitioners are currently held in the Zaohua Detention Center in Shenyang City.
Zou Fei, Suijiatun Police Department: +86-24-31488535,
Su Qun, Domestic Security Division head: +86-24-31487277, +86-13804981988
14. [Beijing] Ms. Cui Xiuzhen Arrested
Ms. Cui Xiuzhen, in her 60s, from Botou, Hebei Province was arrested several days ago when she lived in her daughter’s home in Beijing.
15. [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Ms. Sun Shuxian Arrested by Hongqi Street Police Station Officials and Detained in Weizigou Detention Center for 15 Days
16. [Beijing] Practitioners Including Ms. Chao Jianou Arrested
Ms. Chao Jianou, 42 years old, from Dezhou, Shandong Province lived in a rental apartment at No. 5, West Street, Wanshou Road, Beijing. She was arrested while distributing Shen Yun DVDs on the afternoon of March 1, 2012. Wanshou Road Police Station officials subsequently ransacked her home. Her fellow-villager Ms. Zhen Zhen, around 30 years old, was also arrested with her. The two practitioners were sent to the Haidian Detention Center on March 3.
Ms. Sun Shanxiang from Shunyi District, Beijing was arrested on February 26, 2012.
Yan Zhigang, Shunyi District Police Department deputy head:
Xi Lei, Domestic Security Division head: +86-13601317696