(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 16 cities or counties in 9 provinces. In this report, 12 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 14 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [She County, Hebei Province] Additional Information about the Persecution of Ms Li Liying
Ms. Li Liying was illegally arrested and sent to the Hebei Province Women’s Forced Labor Camp, where she was detained in solitary confinement, shocked with electric batons, and brutally beaten. In addition, the guards covered her mouth and head with tape.
2. [Yinchuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region] Ms. Xin Linyuan and Ms. Long Zhuyun Arrested
Mr. Xin Linyuan from the Xinshi District was arrested on August 12, 2011, by a group of police in plainclothes. His home was also ransacked. Mr. Xin is now in the Yinchuan City Detention Center.
Ms. Long Zhuyun from the Xinshi District was arrested at home on August 15 by officers from the Yinchuan City Police Department, including Wang Shiyuan. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.
3. [Chongqing] Additional Information about Mr. Zhang Yougao’s Arrest
A number of police in plainclothes broke into Mr. Zhang Yougao’s home located in the Shapingba District and forcibly took him into custody. Mr. Zhang was later transferred to the Geleshan Brainwashing Center.
Mr. Zhang went to Beijing in June 2000 to appeal. Officials from the Fuyou Street Police Station in Zhongnanhai arrested him and shocked him with electric batons for 40 minutes, charring his skin. He was later sentenced to one a half years in Xishanping Forced Labor Camp.
In early 2002, the police ransacked Mr. Zhang’s home and took him to the brainwashing center at Chongqing University. Afterwards, Mr. Zhang was transferred to the Xishanping Forced Labor Camp and was severely persecuted.
Wu Bingshan, Chongqing University’s CCP Office head: +86-23-65102313
4. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Wan Jing Subjected to Forced Labor
Ms. Wan Jing from Pulandian City was arrested on June 2, 2011, and detained in the Yaojia Detention Center in Dalian City. She was then transferred to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang City on July 20.
5. [Beijing] Mr. Zhong Liwei Arrested
Mr. Zhong Liwei was arrested on August 12, 2011, for distributing CDs that explained the facts about Falun Gong. He is currently in the Sujiatuo Detention Center in the Haidian District.
6. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Gu Shuhua Sentenced to Forced Labor
Ms. Gu Shuhua was arrested on June 25, 2011, and taken to the Yaojia Detention Center in Dalian City. In early August, she was transferred to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang City.
7. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Additional Information about the Persecution of Ms. Zhu Yanhua
Ms. Zhu Yanhua was arrested in May 2010 by officials from the Xinggong Street Police Station. Her home was also ransacked. After being persecuted in the Dalian City Detention Center for more than one year, she was recently sentenced to seven years in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang City.
8. [Chengde City, Hebei Province] Mr. Wu Chonghua Arrested on August 10, 2011
9. [Wuchang City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Yujuan, Ms. Zhang Shuwen, and Ms. Zhang Yukun Sentenced to Forced Labor
Ms. Zhang Yujuan, Ms. Zhang Shuwen, and Ms. Zhang Yukun were sentenced to one year of forced labor and are currently detained in the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province.
Zhan Zhigang, Domestic Security Division: +86-451-53524126, +86-13936551668
Gao Xuefeng, Wuchang City Political and Judiciary Committee: +86-451-53537773, +86-13115503999
10. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Cui Zhonghua Arrested
Mr. Cui Zhonghua was arrested by officers from the Xindong Police Station on August 11, 2011. He is now in the Shenyang City Detention Center.
Xindong Police Station: +86-24-88413430
Dadong District Police Department: +86-24-88503258
Zhang Jin, Dadong District Domestic Security Division: +86-24-88538659
Shenyang City Detention Center: +86-24-89241892, +86-24-89248084
11. [Nongan City, Jilin Province] Mr. Zou Shuwen Arrested to Debiao Police Station on the Morning of August 15, 2011
12. [Langfang City, Hebei Province] Mr. Wang Guodong Arrested at His Workplace on August 9, 2011, Currently Detained in Langfang City
13. [Xiangyang City, Hubei Province] Additional Information about Mr. Zhao Guojiang’s Arrest
Mr. Zhao Guojiang was arrested on August 12, 2011, for telling people the facts about Falun Gong. He was taken to the Renmin Road Police Station and later transferred to the Fancheng Detention Center.
Renmin Road Police Station: +86-710-3258174
Fancheng Detention Center: +86-710-3120895
14. [Zhaoyuan City, Shandong Province] Mr. Zou Tianxi Arrested
Mr. Zou Tianxi from Xigouzi Village, Biguo Town was arrested on the morning of August 12, 2011.
15. [Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Yanlin from the Zhanhe Forestry Bureau Arrested on the Afternoon of August 15, 2011
16. [Jiaozhou City, Shandong Province] Mr. Yang Zongquan Illegally Sentenced
Police from the Jiaozhou City 610 Office and Wendeng City arrested Mr. Yang Zongquan on March 29, 2011, and detained him in the Jiaozhou City Detention Center. Recently, Mr. Yang was secretly sentenced to four years of imprisonment by the Jiaozhou City Court.
17. [Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province] Additional Information about Ms. Tong Ling’s Arrest
Ms. Tong Ling was arrested at her home located in the Longgang District on the afternoon of April 22, 2011. The police also confiscated her personal belongings including her computer, video camera, and recording machine. Ms. Tong is still in the Longgang Detention Center in Shenzhen City.
Longgang Detention Center: +86-755-8605818
Longgang Domestic Security Division: +86-755-84468140
18. [Yongzhou City, Hunan Province] Ms. Zhang Xueying Detained
Ms. Zhang Xueying from the Lingling District was arrested on the morning of August 14, 2011, for distributing Falun Gong materials. She is now in the Lingling Detention Center.
Tang Furong, Lingling District Political and Judiciary Committee head: +86-7446-6235568, +86-13874355258
Li Hua, Lingling District 610 Office head: +86-7446-6225610
Zhen Chunhui, Domestic Security Team head: +86-7446-6351722, +86-7446-6330283, +86-13974635629
19. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Liu Yingjie Arrested by Lingkong Police Station
Ms. Liu Yingjie, 45, was arrested by officials from the Lingkong Police Station for posting Falun Gong materials on the afternoon of August 12, 2011. She was transferred to the Zaohua Detention Center in Shenyang City on August 13.
Lingkong Police Station: +86-24-25925990
20. [Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Qinlan Subjected to Forced Labor
Ms. Wang Qinlan, 40, from Xifanglvbei Village, Shangkou Town, was arrested by Shouguang City 610 Office agents on May 17, 2011, and was subsequently sentenced to one year and three months in Ward No. 2 of Wang Village Women’s Forced Labor.
Shangkou Townsihp Police Station: +86-536-5371110
Shouguang City Police Department: +86-536-5221801
Zhang Hongwei, Domestic Security Team head: +86-536-5298885, +86-536-5231771, +86-13563633999
21. [Tieling City, Liaoning Province] Additional Information about Mr. Wang Qingtao’s Arrest (III)
Mr. Wang Qingtao from Aji Town was arrested at home on July 28, 2011, by officials from the Tieling City Police Department and the Aji Town Police Station. He was not released until 15,000 yuan was extorted from his family 15 days later.
Jiang Xiudong, Aji Town Police Station: +86-15698754535
22. [Beijing] Ms. Wang Junhua Transferred to Beijing Women’s Forced Labor Camp
Ms. Wang Junhua was recently sentenced to two years of forced labor and is currently detained in the Beijing Women’s Forced Labor Camp.
23. [Jianyang City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Zhou Quanliang Arrested to Brainwashing Center
On the morning of August 11, 2011, officials from the Jianyang City Domestic Security Division and the Caochi Town 610 Office broke into Mr. Zhou Quanliang's home and ransacked it. Mr. Zhou is in his 70s, and is the former Caochi Town Government secretary. They arrested Mr. Zhou and took him to the Erehu Legal Education Center.
His wife, Ms. Hu Guifang, was sentenced to five years in the Sichuan Province Women’s Prison in 2003. While detained there, she was forcibly given unknown injections, causing her to have chronic intoxication and later pass away.
Tang Xianguo, Jianyang City 610 Office head: +86-13320685898
Yang Zongkai, Jianyang City 610 Office: +86-13982923297
Yan Yiquan, Jianyang City Domestic Security Division head: +86-13980382856, +86-28-27263848