(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 24 cities or counties in 12 provinces. In this report, 8 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 37 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Changchun, Jilin Province] Ms. Yu Feng Arrested by Officers from the Xingfu Township Police Station in the Nanguan District and Sent to the Third Detention Center on April 1, 2011
Xingfu Township Police Station: 86-431-85384813
2. [Fushun, Liaoning Province] Ms. Zheng Yuzhen and Mr. Zhu Yongjian Arrested
On the morning of April 19, 2011, Ms. Zheng Yuzhen and Mr. Zhu Yongjian from the Nantai Area in the Xinfu District of Fushun were arrested by domestic security officers from the Fushun Police Department . The two practitioners had been talking to people about Falun Gong. They are being detained in the Luotaishanzhaung Brainwashing Center.
3. [Tieling, Liaoning Province] Ms. Diao Shuqin and Ms. Jin Suqin Arrested
On the morning of April 19, 2011, Ms. Diao Shuqin and Ms. Jin Suqin were arrested by officers from the Tiexi District Police Department for talking to people about Falun Gong. Their homes were ransacked. Ms. Jin was released after signing a document. Ms. Diao is being held in the Tieling Detention Center.
Shi Yushan, warden of the Tieling Detention Center: 86-13188413211, 86-410-4560026
Wu Biao, deputy warden of the Tieling Detention Center: 86-15641001886, 86-410-4560026
Sun Lijun, guard of the Tieling Detention Center: 86-410-4563743
4. [Harbin, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Gao Yongling and Mr. Zhang Daoxiang’s Updated Situation
The Domestic Security Team of Daoli Police Department sent Mr. Gao Yonglin and Mr. Zhang Daoxiang from Xiaoxitun in the Daoli District of Harbin to Suihua Forced Labor Camp for a 15-month term on April 21, 2011.
Lu Jun, the policeman in charge of interrogation: 86-451-87663151
Deputy Chief of the Domestic Security Team: 86-15104609681
5. [Shangzhi, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Han Xicheng and Ms. Li Lixin Persecuted
On March 7, 2011, Mr. Han Xicheng and Ms. Li Lixin of the Weihe Forestry Bureau in Shangzhi were arrested by officers from the Weihe Town Police Department. On March 13, 2011, Ms. Li was released after having 5000 yuan extorted from her. Several days later, the police seized her from her home again and took her directly to Yaziquan Forced Labor Camp in Harbin for a one-year term.
6. [Jilin, Jilin Province] Ms. Kong Xianfang Arrested by Officers from the Shijinggou Police Station in the Fengman District of Jilin on April 21, 2011
7. [Tianjin] Ms. Lu Fuchun Persecuted in the Gangbei Prison
67-year-old Ms. Lu Fuchun from the Hexi District was sentenced to four years in prison because she practices Falun Gong. She is being detained in Gangbei Prison in Tianjin, where she is the oldest inmate. Her blood pressure went up as a result of persecution. Four prisoners monitor her around the clock. She cannot freely write to or call her family.
Gangbei Prison: 86-22-63251056, 86-22-62071156
8. [Weifang, Shandong Province] Ms. Sun Ruihua Arrested
At 8 p.m. on April 19, 2011, two policemen from the Kuiwen District Domestic Security Team and officers from the Linqu Domestic Security Team took Ms. Sun Ruihua away from her home. They also took her computer, printer, jewelry, and about 30,000 yuan in cash.
9. [Zhejiang Province] Mr. Ji Chuanyin and Two Practitioners Arrested in Wenzhou
Mr. Ji Chuanyin from Anhui Province was arrested in Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province. Ms. Zhao Yuqing and Mr. Wu Shilong from Hebei Province were also arrested in Wenzhou. They are being held in Wenzhou Detention Center.
10. [Changzhou, Jiangsu Province] Mr. Yi Song Detained
On April 13, 2011, Mr. Yi Song, who was previously arrested by the Changzhou 610 Office and sent to a brainwashing center, was transferred to the Wujin Detention Center in Changzhou.
11. [Wuhan, Hubei Province] Many Falun Gong Practitioners from the Wuchang District Arrested
On April 19, 2011, Mr. Feng Zhen, Ms. Han Shuhua, and Ms. Tian Xi’e from the Wuchang District were arrested.
On April 20, 2011, policemen from the Wuchang and Hankou districts broke into an advertising store on East Liji Road, Hankou. The store is owned by Mr. Li Guohua. They arrested Mr. Li and stole his computer.
On the morning of April 20, 2011, Mr. Li Huosheng from Dadongmen in Wuchang was taken away from his home by police.
46-year-old Mr. Zhu Hanbin from Wuchang works at the Zhongbai Supermarket in Jiyuqiao. At 4 p.m. on April 19, 2011, he was seized at his workplace and taken to the Yangyuan Brainwashing Center by police. He had already been detained in a forced labor camp for 18 months.
12. [Fei County, Shandong Province] Mr. Peng Yunchang Detained
On March 25, 2011, Mr. Peng Yunchang talked to people about Falun Gong on a train from Yantai to Fei County. He was beaten and taken away by train guards. Now he is being detained in the Linyi Detention Center of Jinan Railroad Police Department.
Shang Feng, in charge of the case: 86-15964835057
13. [Haikou, Hainan Province] Ms. Li Qimeng Arrested
Ms. Li Qimeng is a sophomore at Sanya Tourism College. On April 11, 2011, officers from the Hainan Domestic Security Team arrested her and took her to the Haikou Brainwashing Center.
14. [Nanchong, Sichuan Province] Ms. Wan Ruilan from Lianan County Arrested by Yilong Police at Noon on April 20, 2011
15. [Chengdu, Sichuan Province] Ms. Ye Suhua Arrested
On the morning of April 21, 2011, Ms. Yu Suhua from Dafeng in the Xindu District was arrested and her home was ransacked.
16. [Xinhua County, Hunan Province] Mr. Yuan Xinxiang Sent to Baimalong Forced Labor Camp
On April 2, 2011, Mr. Yuan Xinxiang was reported to police while talking to people about Falun Gong in the Huaxin Community, Shangmei Town. He was arrested by officers from Shangmei Police Station. The next day, he was taken to and detained in Fenglin Detention Center in Xinhua for 15 days.
On April 18, 2011, Mr. Yuan was transferred to Baimalong Forced Labor Camp in Zhuzhou, Hunan Province.
Luo Jue, director of the Xinhua 610 Office: 86-738-3533001, 86-13507381873
Kang Jianbin, deputy director of the Xinhua 610 Office: 86-738-3524961, 86-13973804058
Wang Hui, chief of the Xinhua Domestic Security Team: 86-13973886509
You Shaofeng, instructor: 86-13637384666
17. [Kaili, Guizhou Province] Ms. Li Yan and Ms. Lei Xiaohong Arrested
On April 7, 2011, Ms. Li Yan and Ms. Lei Xiaohong were arrested while they were distributing Falun Gong materials. Their whereabouts are unknown. April 19, 2011, the Kaili police ransacked Ms. Lei’s home.
Kaili Police Department: 86-855-8222408
18. [Chongqing] Ms. Yang Youbi Sent to Forced Labor Camp
55-year-old Ms. Yang Youbi lives in the Fourth Residential Area on Huayuan Road in Nanping, Chongqing. On April 6, 2011, she was reported to police after she told someone “Falun Dafa is good” in a market. The local police took her away and held her in the Nanping Detention Center for 10 days. Then she was sent to the Chongqing Women’s Forced Labor Camp for a one-year term. Her home was also ransacked.
19. [ Yingshan County, Sichuan Province] Mr. Yi Xiaohong and Ms. Deng Yun Arrested
On the afternoon of April 20, 2011, officers from the Yingshan Police Department and the Xicheng Police Station rushed into the shoe store owned by Mr. Yi Xiaohong. They arrested Mr. Yi and took away his computer, printer, and tens of thousands of yuan in cash.
On the same afternoon, the police went to Ms. Deng Yun’s home and took her away. They also took her computer, printer, and money.
20. [Linli County, Hunan Province] Mr. Gan Dehui and Ms. Hu Yueying Arrested
On the afternoon of April 17, 2011, Mr. Gan Dehui and Ms. Hu Yueying talked to students about Falun Gong near the Xingqingwan Residential Area. The students’ parents reported them to the police. The two practitioners were arrested. The police also took Falun Dafa books and Master Li’s pictures from Ms. Hu Yueying’s home.
The practitioners are being held in the Jinbaotan Detention Center of Linli.
21. [Qingshan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Zhu Chunlian Arrested on April 20, 2011
22. [Ziyang, Sichuan Province] Mr. Chen Bengao and Mr. Chen Xinghua Taken to a Brainwashing Center
Mr. Chen Bengao works in the Sichuan Water Conservancy and Electric Power Bureau. Mr. Chen Xinhua is a doctor who works in the same unit. On the morning of April 19, 2011, Mr. Chen Bengao was taken away from his home by several plainclothes officers while Mr. Chen Xinghua was picked up at his office. Their homes were ransacked. They are being detained in the Erehu Brainwashing Center.
23. [Beijing] Ms. Wen Yumei from Huairong Persecuted
On the morning of April 16, 2011, Ms. Wen Yumei was arrested while she was distributing Falun Gong materials. Her home was ransacked. She is being detained in Shunyi, Beijing
24. [Tangshan, Hebei Province] Ms. Gong Yanfeng Arrested
When sisters Ms. Gong Yanchun and Ms. Gong Yanfeng from Fengnan, Tangshan, were distributing Shen Yun DVDs on Xugezhuang Street, Ms. Gong Yanfeng was arrested. Ms. Gong Yanchun managed to escape.
25. [Yongnian County, Hebei Province] Ms. Zhang Chunping Arrested
At 11 a.m. on April 19, 2011, Ms. Zhang Chunping was taken away from the store where she works by officers from the county political security section. She is being detained in the Handan Brainwashing Center.
26. [Gaobeidian, Hebei Province] Ms. Dong Jinhua Arrested
At 8:30 a.m. on April 7, 2011, officers from the Tuanjielu Police Station went to ransack Ms. Dong Jinhua’s home and arrested Ms. Dong and her husband. Ms. Dong’s husband was released that same day. Ms. Dong is being detained in the Gaobeidian Detention Center.
27. [Shulan, Jilin Province] Ms. Yu Xiaoping Arrested on April 19, 2011
28. [Pengzhou, Sichuan Province] Ms. Li Rong Arrested
At 8 p.m. on April 20, 2011, Ms. Li Rong from Xibei Village, Longfeng Town, Pengzhou, was arrested by Liu Guanghua, chief of the Longfeng 610 Office, and his men.
29. [Wuhan, Hubei Province] Mr. Xiong Weiming Arrested
On the morning of April 20, 2011, Mr. Xiong Weimin was taken away from his home by the police. That morning the police also went to his office and confiscated his computer, laptop, printer, and other items.
April 22, 2011