Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Gong Practitioners Tortured in Huhehaote Women's Forced Labor Camp

February 04, 2011 |   By a Clearwisdom correspondent in Inner Mongolia, China

(Clearwisdom.net) Huhehaote Women's Forced Labor Camp began imprisoning and torturing Falun Gong practitioners in September 1999. The camp guards use several torture techniques on practitioners, including brainwashing, physical punishment, sleep deprivation, hanging up by handcuffs, force-feeding, and electric shock. The guards force practitioners to do slave labor from 5:00 a.m. to midnight. Some practitioners have been tortured until they lost their sanity; some died.

Ms. Qin Kejing Tortured to Death

In the summer of 2001, guard Zhang Siqin ordered inmate Zhang Lijuan to force-feed Ms. Qing Kejing from Baotou. The camp prisoners heard Ms. Qin scream every day at 1:00 p.m.

One day at noontime, I saw Zhang Lijuan holding a steel tube and a bowl in her hands. Zhang went into a room, then I heard screaming. Ms. Qin told me later that Zhang tied her arms and hands to a bed, inserted the steel tube into her mouth, and immobilized the tube with a nylon rope wrapped around her neck. Zhang then force-fed her through the tube.

Ms. Qin, in her 50s, was from the Donghe District in Baotou. She was detained twice because she went to Beijing to seek justice for Falun Gong. She was taken to the forced labor camp in 2001 and tortured by guards and inmates. Ms. Qin held a hunger strike to protest the illegal persecution and torture. She became very weak and was near death. The camp officials didn't want to be held responsible for anything that happened to her and ordered her family to take her home. She died in early 2003.

Details of How Ms. Hu Suhua and Ms. Zhang Xiuxia Were Tortured

In November 2001, Ms. Hu from Chifeng refused to do slave labor as ordered by the guards, which required wrapping ten thousand pairs of chopsticks per day. The guards, including Kong Guihua, Zhang Siqin, Liu (first name unknown), and Lang (first name unknown), took her to a room where they handcuffed her to a window frame and left the window wide open. Ms. Hu was allowed to wear only her underwear. The weather was so cold that the guards and (drug addict) inmates were wearing heavy jackets. The door to the room was locked and the inmates monitored her around the clock. She remained in handcuffs throughout the day. At night, the handcuffs were removed, but she was not allowed to sleep. She was forced to sit on the floor. The torture lasted over two weeks, until Ms. Hu gave up her practice of Falun Dafa in writing, as she was barely alive.

Ms. Hu died in March 2010 due to the persecution. The details are reported on the Clearwisdom website http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2010/4/1/115806.html.

One winter night in 2001, Ms. Zhang Xiuxia tried to do the Falun Gong exercises to regain her strength after being forced to do slave labor day after day. Guard Liu (first name unknown) saw her and ordered five inmates to handcuff her and hang her from a doorway so that her legs were off the ground. This placed extreme strain on her shoulders and resulted in excruciating pain. Ms. Zhang screamed in agony for a long time.

Force-fed Unknown Drugs

One night in the winter of 2001, guard Kong Guihu took a dozen practitioners who were on a hunger strike to the duty office. The camp staff turned off all the lights and banned the rest of the prisoners from leaving their cells. Soon after, the prisoners heard the practitioners screaming. That night, none of the practitioners returned to their cells.

The next morning, guards and their collaborators took several practitioners back to the workshop. The rest of the practitioners were still in the duty office being tortured. The practitioners who returned to the workshop all bent down holding their abdomens. They had to use the toilet and vomit frequently. Their faces were pale and their lips were dry. There were marks from electric shocks on their faces and necks. The guard would not let anyone talk to them and had inmates monitoring them around the clock.

Later, a practitioner who was taken to the duty office said that guard Cong (first name unknown) force-fed them with a mixture of salt water, milk powder, and unknown drugs that night. The practitioners were held down and force-fed with a large bowl of the mixture. After the force-feeding, their stomachs began to hurt and felt like they were on fire. They became very thirsty, but as soon as they drank water, they began to have diarrhea and vomit uncontrollably. The content of their vomit was green.

The practitioners who were force-fed with unknown drugs included Ms. Li Cuizhi from Chifeng, Ms. Shi Xiujie, Ms. Zhang Xiuxia, Ms. Wu Yanlan from Tongliao, and Ms. Hu Yongmei from Linhe.