(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in seven cities or counties in six provinces. In this report, nine practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least four practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Hebei Province] Mr. Liu Huanjie Detained at Shijiazhang Prison
Mr. Liu Huanjie is being mistreated by prison personnel Liang Ruifu and Wang Kai in the 24th Area of Shijiazhang Prison. Mr. Liu has been on a hunger strike for six days. His elderly mother and his son and daughter tried to visit him but were refused visitation.
2. [Taihe County, Anhui Province] Mr. Li Fuxian, Mr. Yu Tianyou and Mr. Yi Qing Arrested
3. [Xianyang, Shaanxi Province] Information about Ms. Li Ying-e and Other Practitioners
Police officers from Xiwu Town Police Station arrested practitioners Ms. Li Ying-e, Ms. Jing Xuehong, Ms. Huang Bo and Ms. Liu Qiaomei in the afternoon of January 6, 2011. Ms. Li Ying-e successfully escaped from detention, but she could not return home in order to avoid further persecution. Ms. Huang Bo is back home currently.
4. [Dongfeng County, Jilin Province] Ms. Luu Lirun Imprisoned
Ms. Luu Lirun is imprisoned at the women's prison in Changchun. Prison officials have deprived her of her visitation rights.
5. [Qiqihar, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Wu Xiaohong Sentenced to Seven Years
6. [Chongqing City] Mr. Wang Zhiqian Detained at Kai County Detention Center
7. [Yilan County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zuo Xianfeng Mistreated in Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in Harbin
Ms. Zuo Xianfeng, 30, is a teacher at the Sandaogangxiang Middle School in Yilan County. Police officers from the Yilan County Domestic Security Division arrested Ms. Zuo because she distributed truth-clarification CDs during the county fair in 2009. Ms. Zuo was later taken to the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in Harbin.
In August 2010, Ms. Zuo's mother visited her at the labor camp and gave her an article from Teacher Li. Prison staff members Chen Lihua and Yang Guohong found it. Camp director Ye Yun ordered the guards to beat Ms. Zuo. The beating was so severe that Ms. Zuo had to be hospitalized three times.
On November 16, 2010, Ms. Zuo refused to sweep the snow as ordered. Team head Wang Min forced Ms. Zuo to stand outside the entire night, then hung her up by her arms and beat her. Ms. Zuo was not allowed to take a shower for more than twenty days. The food her family mailed to her was also taken away. Ms. Zuo was under inmates' watch around the clock.
On January 22, 2011, a guard used handcuffs to hang up Ms. Zuo, then beat her.
Several of the guards' phone numbers:
Wang Min: 86-13948190070
Zhang Yanli: 86-13946091925
Ye Yun, the head of the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp: 86-13936139139
Xu Chunfeng, 86-13936464159
8. [Jiaonan, Shandong Province] Mr. Liang Yongkai Arrested
Mr. Liang Yongkai from Qianshigou Village of Tieshan Town was reported to the police by villager Liang Yuebin in 2010. Mr. Liang was arrested and detained at a forced labor camp.