Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Gong Practitioner Mr. Xue Xinde from Qinghai Province Arrested Again

September 01, 2010 |   By a correspondent from Qinghai Province, China


Name: Xue Xinde (薛心德)
Gender: Male
Age: 57
Address: Biantan Township, Huzhu County, Qinghai Province
Occupation: Farmer

Date of Most Recent Arrest: July 13, 2010
Most recent place of detention:
County Detention Center (县看守所)
City: Huzhu County, Xining City
Qinghai Province
Persecution Suffered:
Detention, beatings, being hung up, other tortures, home ransacked, extortion.

At 4:30 p.m. on July 13, 2010, as Mr. Xue Xinde, a 57-year-old Falun Gong practitioner from Biantan Township, Huzhu County, Qinghai Province, was walking along Bona Square in Guchengtai, Xining City, he was carried away by two plainclothes police officers who appeared suddenly. They threw him into their vehicle and drove off.

Mr. Xue was previously arrested many years ago, on January 17, 2001. At that time, large quantities of truth-clarification materials had been found in Biantan Township, so authorities from the Huzhu County Police Bureau, Domestic Security Division and Biantan Township Police Station arrested Mr. Xue at his home and detained him in the county Domestic Security Division. He was cruelly beaten and tortured, and was also under tremendous mental pressure.

Police officers held Mr. Xue against the cold, frozen ground and kicked his head hard with their heavy boots, causing him to almost lose consciousness. They punched his face, causing him to bleed. They forced him to stand in the "horse-step" position and then kicked his lower back from behind. They also burned his face. When none of the brutal torture could make him renounce Dafa, they handcuffed Mr. Xue with his arms behind his back and hung him up in the air for as long as eight hours. The handcuffs cut deeply into his flesh.

On April 17, 2001, Mr. Xue and three other Falun Gong practitioners were forced to walk on the local streets wearing signs reading, "I Undermined the Implementation of the County Law." Their names were also displayed. (This is a type of public humiliation often employed during the many "political campaigns" perpetrated in communist China.) After that, the practitioners were taken to a public meeting at the county Sports Field, along with criminals including murders, where they were surrounded by tens of thousands of people. At the meeting, people were encouraged to publicly slander Dafa and to make false accusations against the practitioners.

Then these four practitioners were taken to Biantan Village. In an open area inside the township middle school, police officers held another so-called "public meeting" where they were forced to walk around the streets with signs hanging on them again and were humiliated in front of their neighbors, friends and relatives.

After Mr. Xue had been detained for nine months, he was illegally sentenced to a forced labor camp for another two years and six months. After he was released, he was still often threatened and fined. His home was ransacked a few times, which caused great agony to him and his family. Another practitioner who was arrested at the same time -- Zhang Youzhen, the Principal of Biantan Middle School, was tortured to death during his detention at Duoba Detention Center in Qingdao Province. He was only 47 years old.

In 2006, Mr. Xue was turned in for talking to people about Falun Gong and the persecution. To escape further persecution, he had to leave home. He went to Xining City and took a temporary job.

On July 15, 2010, two days after he was arrested this most recent time, Xue Xinde was transferred to the Domestic Security Division in Huzhu County and is currently detained at the County Detention Center.

Some of the people from Huzhu County who participated in persecuting Mr. Xue:

Yin Xianzhang, person in charge of the Domestic Security Division: 86-972-8324121 (Home), 86-13997023975 (Cell)
Xue Wenfu, instructor in the forced labor camp: 86-972-8322926 (Home), 86-13519723323 (Cell)