Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Bai Xueshuang Disabled from Nerve-Damaging Drug Injections Eight Years Ago and Still Being Persecuted

September 22, 2009 |  

Name: Bai Xueshuang (白雪霜)
Gender: Female
Age: 47
Address: Gongping Village, Qian'an Town, Qian'an City, Hebei Province
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Most Recent Arrest: July19, 2001
Most Recent Place of Detention: Qian'an City Detention Center (迁安市看守所)
City: Qian'an
Province: Hebei
Persecution Suffered: Beatings, Physical Constraint, Force-Feedings, Hung Up, Forced Injections, Extortion.
Key Persecutors: Yang Yulin (杨玉林), Hui Zhijiang (惠志江), Lei Xiansheng (雷显生), Wang Heying (王鹤营), Peng Minghui(彭明辉)

(Clearwisdom.net) (Correspondent from Hebei Province) During the past ten years of the persecution of Falun Gong, Ms. Bai Xueshuang, a practitioner from Qian'an City, Hebei Province, has been repeatedly arrested and detained. In 2001, an animal syringe was used to inject her with unknown nerve-damaging drugs. She subsequently lost her eyesight, and her muscles atrophied. She became disabled and has still not recovered.

Ms. Bai, 47, is a resident of Gongping Village, Qian'an Town, Qian'an City, Hebei Province. Due to brutal mistreatment, her memory has faded and she no longer remembers much of what she had to endure. Her family and friends have recalled how she has been persecuted and collected and edited the following report.

On July 21, 1999, Ms. Bai was arrested when she went to Beijing to appeal against the persecution. Qian'an City Police Department officers brought her back and detained her for two days at the Chengguan Police Station in Qian'an Town. Shortly afterwards, she was arrested again and detained at the Huangtai Mountain Militia Training Base for 15 days. Then she was sent to the Qian'an City Detention Center and incarcerated there for two months. In October 1999, she was arrested and held in the Qian'an City Detention Center for four months. Her family had 1,000 yuan extorted from them before she was released.

During these repeated incidents of detention, a police officer slapped her non-stop until he was too tired to continue. During the summer, Ms. Bai was forced to stand under the scorching sun. In the winter, she had to stand outside to suffer the bitter cold. At another time when she was forced to stand at a court hearing for another practitioner's case, she called out, "Falun Dafa is good!" Two police officers came up to her and pushed her head down to the ground.

Around July 2000, the police arrested her and incarcerated her at the Qian'an City Detention Center for a few months. The police put shackles weighing over 20 pounds on her. She was forced to run in the field with the shackles on. The police beat her with belts whenever she stopped running. Her buttocks were covered with bruises from the beating. The skin on her ankles broke open and bled, and it was very painful. Hui Zhijiang, the deputy director of the detention center, and Lei Xiansheng, a police officer, laughed at her while they were beating her. Yang Yulin, the deputy director of the 610 Office, and Peng Minghui, the deputy director of Qian'an City Police Department (chief of the Politics and Law Department at that time), threatened her family and told them to pressure her to give up the practice of Falun Gong. They also forced her family to write a guarantee statement promising that Ms. Bai would give up the practice. Her family also had money extorted from them.

On July 19, 2001, the police from the State Security Division arrested Ms. Bai and took her to the Qian'an City Detention Center again. She held a hunger strike to protest the persecution and was brutally forced-fed several times. Once, Wang Heying, the director of the detention center, kicked her to the ground, and Jiang Zhijiang beat her with belts. She had difficulty breathing during the beating. They also hung her up several times. Peng Minghui, Yang Yulin, Hui Zhijiang, and a detention center doctor injected her with an unknown drug against her will. They used an animal syringe. Afterwards, her muscles started to atrophy and she became emaciated. She was not able to speak clearly or walk steadily. She lost her eyesight temporarily and had difficulty taking care of herself. After 43 days on a hunger strike, Ms. Bai was on the verge of death. Her family was forced to pay over 10,000 yuan in medical expenses and 20,000 yuan for other expenses before she was released.

Around 2003, the police from the State Security Division sentenced Ms. Bai to three years of forced labor despite her heath. Her family had over 30,000 yuan extorted from them, which they paid in order to keep the authorities from sending her away to the labor camp.

In June 2009, the police took Ms. Bai away in a police car. She was left in the middle of nowhere several miles away from home even though she had difficulty walking. She had to walk all the way home by herself. It took her nearly six hours.

During the past several years of persecution, Ms. Bai's family has had over 60,000 yuan extorted from them. Her physical and mental suffering cannot be measured.

Related Article:
Ms. Li Fengzhen and Ms. Bai Xueshuang Arrested and Brutally Tortured with Force-Feeding and Electric Baton Shocks