Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Two Cases of Karmic Retribution

September 13, 2009 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' note: In both Western and Chinese cultures, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. The universe will reward acts that are in harmony with this principle, while doing things such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.

The following are two cases of people receiving karmic retribution for taking a negative role in the persecution of Falun Gong.

A Man Who Followed the Evil CCP Received Karmic Retribution for Persecuting Falun Gong

Since July 20, 1999, Guo Yisheng, a man from Yangyuanzui Village, Phoenix Town, Xinzhou District, Wuhan City, has followed Jiang Zemin's regime closely and persecuted Falun Gong practitioners. He actively arrested, monitored and harassed practitioners; he ransacked their homes, tore down Dafa banners and erased Dafa messages put up by practitioners to clarify the truth.

In late July 2009, Guo Yisheng, conspiring with local police Yang Jinru, broke into a practitioner's home and confiscated his Dafa books. Due to his efforts in persecuting Falun Gong, Guo was promoted to the commander of the Phoenix Town Security Division several years ago.

Local practitioners were always compassionate to Guo Yisheng and his family. They tried to persuade Guo to stop his evildoings and told him and his family the facts about Falun Gong and the persecution again and again. However, Guo always shouted, "I believe in nothing. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) offers me money, so I just want to devote my life to the CCP. I've never seen retribution fall on my head."

On August 23, 2009, Guo Yisheng was hit by a bus heading towards Wuhan City from Macheng City. He died on his way to the emergency center in Wuhan. He was 54 years old.

We hope to convince those people who are still committing evil deeds to stop taking part in the persecution, for the sake of their conscience and their own lives.

Man Who Took Part in Persecuting His Wife Suffers from Undiagnosed Illness

Qin Weidong, employed by the Longda Electricity Production Company, Zhoukou City, Henan Province, was completely lost and deceived by the CCP's false propaganda. He often beat and verbally abused his wife, a Falun Gong practitioner, and a kind person who never fought back. Qin also cooperated with officials from the Section of Politics and Law and monitored his wife's actions. He turned his daughter against his wife, thus planting hatred in the heart of a little child. His wife went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong and later was arrested. When she was detained, Qin Weidong and his father Qin Jinzhu, the former Deputy Chief of the Zhoukou City Communication Bureau, for fear of losing their position in society, and for personal interest and power, actively conspired with Gao Feng and Liu Yingdong, officers from the Police Department. They demanded that the police sentence Qin's wife to three years of forced labor.

While his wife was detained in the forced labor camp, Qin Weidong quickly went to the labor camp and divorced her. He conspired with the officials in the court and threatened his wife to sign the divorce agreement. Finally, Qin won his divorce from his wife.

When his former wife returned from the labor camp, Qin Weidong had already started another family and had a son. Their daughter lived in her grandpa's home. His former wife asked to shoulder the responsibility of bringing up their daughter, but Qin Weidong refused. He would not even allow his former wife to see their daughter. Once, she went to see her daughter in the home of Qin Weidong's father. She met Qin Weidong there, who shouted hysterically and started a fight with her. He also tried to call the police, but the line was busy. He was so angry that he called his younger brother to come over. Liu Ru, Qin's mother, was present, but she didn't stop Qin's evil doings; on the contrary, she also defamed the child's mother. Finally, Qin Weiguo drove his former wife away.

Soon after that, Qin Weidong, who had been healthy, suffered a strange illness: the hair on his head and his eyebrows began falling out. His leg aches, and he stumbles now while walking. Though he had tried many treatments, nothing helps. Liu Ru now suffers frequent attacks of asthma.

September 3, 2009