Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

A Large Family Persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party

August 08, 2009 |   By Minghui Reporter in Liaoning Province

(Clearwisdom.net) A large family in Beipiao City, Liaoning Province, Mr. Wang Junru (father), Ms. Zhang Qingrong (mother), Mr. Wang Liang (son), Ms. Zhao Guoyun (daughter-in-law), Ms. Wang Jing (daughter), Mr. Zhao Xiaoming (son-in-law), and two children, Wang Xueting (female) and Zhao Hu (male) were persecuted by the CCP because they were Falun Gong practitioners. When the persecution started, one of the children was less than six years and the other only several months old.

I. Mr. Wang Liang's Story

Mr. Wang Liang was born in 1970. He lives on Qiaobei Street, Beipiao City, Liaoning Province and owns a repair shop.

On July 22, 1999, Mr. Wang and his wife Ms. Zhao Guoyun were arrested in Beijing and taken back to their hometown. Police in the Qiaobei Police Center deprived them of sleep and forced them to watch television programs publicizing fabricated stories about Falun Gong. On July 24, they were taken to a detention center and detained for fifteen days. They also had to pay a large fine, about several thousand yuan. At the time, Wang Aiwu, director of the police center; Ma Haiyou, vice director; and Du Dezeng, the political director were in charge. Du was promoted for persecuting Falun Gong and is now director of the Qiaobei Police Station.

On September 8 or 9, 1999, Wang Aiwu and Ma Haiyou broke into the home of Mr. Wang Liang. They claimed that the two practitioners were listening to a lecture by Master Li and took them to the police station. They asked them if they would renounce Falun Gong and they got a resounding "No." In return, Wang and Ma took the two practitioners to a detention center.

The guards did not allow family visits nor let the practitioners study the Fa or do the Falun Gong exercises. Because Mr. Wang Liang continued to do the exercises, he was interrogated by staff from the Politics and Law section.

The No. 3 Group generally works outside of the labor camp. They assign inmates to construction projects, the kind of work that no one wants to do. At the time, Liu Yuqi was the commander of the No. 3 Group. Tong Xiaoli was the political commander, Wang Deshen the commander of the No. 1 group and Jia Qingguo was the commander of the No. 2 group.

The practitioners had a hard life and were treated poorly and were forbidden to meet and talk with each other. Each practitioner was held in an isolation cell and forbidden to do the exercises or study the Fa. All Dafa books were confiscated and the guards physically and verbally abused practitioners at will. Because Mr. Wang Liang continued to do the exercises, Jia Qingguo, the branch commander, head of the inmates Gao Zhonghai, and other inmates beat him. The torture worsened and more and more practitioners were assigned to the No. 3 Group for brutal torture. Within less than one year, there were several dozen practitioners in the No. 3 Group. Most of the practitioners were from Lingyuan City.

Later, the labor camp formed a "strict control group." Practitioners who refused to "convert" were transferred to the "strict control group." Practitioners were forced to sit on a special iron stool, study Communist Party and anti-Falun Gong materials and could only a break from that routine when going to the bathroom, having meals or sleeping. Practitioner Liu Chunhua from Lingyuan suffered the worst torture.

Mr. Wang Liang was transferred to the Domestic Security Division. They handcuffed his hands to a chair, deprived him of sleep, used an iron rod to hit him and blew cigarette smoke into his eyes and nose. His nose was injured and swollen. Du Dezheng hit his face with a key chain and poured water over his head. The guards interrogated him for 48 hours taking three shifts. Later, he was transferred to the Liangshuihe Detention Center.

After Mr. Wang Liang was detained for more than 40 days, he was sentenced to three years of forced labor in the No. 4 Group of the Chaoyang Labor Camp. The commander of the No. 4 Group, Qi Yongshun was the leader in persecuting practitioners. Tian Shushan and Gao Zhiguo were his assistants.

In 2005, the labor camp forced practitioners to memorize the camp regulations. This activity had a direct impact on the guards' salaries. Mr. Wang Liang refused to cooperate and was therefore tortured mercilessly over a long period of time.

At the end of 2005, practitioners were transferred to different groups. Mr. Wang Liang and Ms. Ma Xiao were taken to the No. 1 Group.

In June 2006, Mr. Wang Liang realized that he had to be released from the labor camp. He went on a hunger strike for six days and was released.

On February 9, 2007, when Mr. Wang Liang was moving his home, he was stopped by officer Zhang Jingdong. Since Mr. Wang refused to cooperate, Zhang Jingdong called for another policeman, Gong Qingde, to come and help him. They took Mr. Wang Liang to the police station and officer Du Dezeng beat him. Then, Mr. Wang Liang was taken again to a detention center. The guards ordered inmates to beat and insult him.

On February 15, after six days of hunger strike, Mr. Wang Liang was released. To avoid further persecution he became homeless.

II. Daughter-in-law Ms. Zhao Guoyun

Zhao Guoyun was born in 1971.

On September 8, 1999, Wang Aiwu and Ma Haiyou from the Qiaobei Police Station arrested Ms. Zhao Guoyun. She was detained in the Liangshuihe Detention Center until mid-November. The police extorted 2,000 yuan from Ms. Zhao.

On December 20, 1999, Ms. Zhao and her second eldest sister went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. After being arrested and taken back to their hometown, they were detained in the Liangshuihe Detention Center until the end of April 2000. Then they were transferred to Masanjia Labor Camp in Shenyang city for forced labor.

On June 24, 2003, Ms. Zhao Guoyun and other practitioners were reported to police because they distributed flyers exposing the persecution. They were arrested by offices at midnight and taken to the police station. Ms. Zhao was interrogated for more than forty hours while handcuffed to a chair. Du Dezeng beat her with an aluminum alloy bar. Ms. Zhao's body was black and purple and she was severely injured. Du Dezeng said while beating her, "I will pull out the nails at your home one by one. I am not afraid of retribution."

Ms. Zhao was sentenced by the presiding judge Wang Baolin; judges Jia Jie, Ding Changsheng,

prosecutors Liu Shan and Wang Zhiming; and Li Ying, a clerk was involved too.

Ms. Zhao Guoyun is imprisoned in the Women's Prison in Shenyang City. She is forced to do hard labor for more than ten hours daily. Often, she works until late at night and at times until 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. She is emaciated. Family visits are discouraged and most of the time not allowed. When able to meet, they can't talk freely, as the head of the section and the jail director are monitoring Ms. Zhao at all times.

III. Ms. Zhang Qingrong and Mr. Wang Junru (husband and wife)

Ms. Zhang Qingrong was born in 1950. She lives on Qiaobei Street in Beipiao City, Liaoning Province. She is a retired worker from the Beipiao Food and Drink Company.

On December 20, 2000, Ms. Zhang Qingrong, her husband Mr. Wang Junru, their daughter Ms. Wang Jin and son-in-law Mr. Zhao Xiaoming went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. Local policemen Ma Haiyou, Du Dezeng and Bai Fengrui arrested them, stole the cash they were carrying on them and they were beaten. They were taken to a detention center and not allowed to do the exercises. At that time there were only two young children at home; one was less than one year old, the other was seven years old. Friends and family members looked after the children and the shop.

Mid-February 2000, Mr. Zhao Xiaoming was released after the officers had extorted 2,000 yuan and he wrote a statement that he would no longer do the exercises. On February 20, the officers extorted another 2,000 yuan and Ms. Wang Jing was released.

At the end of February 2001, to extort more money from the family, local officers demanded that their friends and family would force Mr. Zhang Qingrong and Mr. Wang Junru to renounce Falun Gong. The friends and family members were appalled at the machinations and threats, so they paid 4,000 yuan to the police. The officers also went to the workplace of Mr. Wang Junru and extorted another 2,000 yuan. That day was payday for Mr. Wang Junru, so the police stole two months of his salary (600 yuan). Then they released Ms. Zhang Qingrong and Mr. Wang Junru.

On March 3, 2001, the police arrested Ms. Zhang Qingrong again. The detention center was at capacity with ten practitioners. On the second day, Mr. Wang Junru was also arrested. The officers claimed that they needed to prevent the practitioners from going to Beijing for appealing for the right to practice Falun Gong because of the People's Congress Meeting on March 5. More than ten practitioners wrote a letter to the mayor and local People's Congress in Beipiao City, asking the director, with the surname of Bi, of the detention center to mail it. They also told the director that if he refused to mail the letter, he would have to take responsibility for all consequences. On the morning of March 6, these practitioners were released.

On March 9, 2001, Du Dezeng and Bai Fengrui from the Qiaobei Police Station in Beipiao City took Ms. Zhang and Mr. Wang back with them. The two policemen frisked them for money the minute they saw the practitioners. But, they could not find any money, so they forbid them to eat. Du Dezeng brutally beat Mr. Wang. When returning to their hometown, the police put them into a detention center.

On March 13, 2001, the two practitioners were released because practitioners had gone on a group hunger strike. Ten days later, Mr. Wang Junru and Ms. Wang Jing were sentenced to two years of forced labor.

On June 24, since daughter-in-law Ms. Zhao Guoyun was reported for distributing flyers exposing the persecution, Ms. Zhang Qingrong's home was ransacked. The police confiscated Dafa books and tapes, and took Ms. Zhang Qingrong to a detention center.

On July 14, Ms. Zhang Qingrong became very sick. The detention center did not want to take responsibility, so they asked her son Mr. Wang Liang to take his mother home.

On November 24, because Mr. Wang Liang was arrested, the police broke into the home of Ms. Zhang Qingrong and arrested her and took her to Masanjia Labor Camp for brainwashing and torture soon after.

The family was broken up, arrested, detained, tortured and had difficult lives. This put tremendous physical and mental pressure on Mr. Wang Junru. He gradually gave up Fa study and the exercise. He got sick again and passed away on February 3, 2006 at the age of 58.

IV. Daughter and Son-in-law

Ms. Wang Jing was born in 1975 and Mr. Zhao Xiaoming was born in 1974. Both of them live in the Balibao area in Chaoyang City.

On December 20, 1999, the couple and Ms. Wang Jing's parents went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. After they were taken back to their hometown, they were detained in the Liangshuihe Detention Center in Beipiao City.

In February 2000, Mr. Zhao Xiaoming was released after the police had extorted 2,000 yuan and he wrote a statement to give up the practice. He renounced Falun Dafa. On February 20, 2000, Mr. Zhao Xiaoming paid a 2,000-yuan fine and Ms. Wang Jing was released.

On March 8, 2000, Ms. Wang Jing, living in her mother's home, was arrested and taken to a detention center without legal cause. On March 13, 2001, she was released because practitioners had gone on a hunger strike. Then, about ten days later, Ms. Wang Jing was sentenced to two years of forced labor. She was brainwashed in the Masanjia Labor Camp and turned against Falun Gong, persecuting other fellow practitioners. She has not changed for the better.

Related article: