Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

More Information on Mr. Xie Deqing's Death in Chengdu City

June 29, 2009 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Xie Deqing was a healthy and energetic person. After twenty days of detention in the Xinjin Brainwashing Facility at the Chengdu Law Study Center, how did he become only skin and bones? He became incontinent and was not able to eat or drink. He also had serious symptoms of angina pectoris and was unconscious much of the time. What happened at the brainwashing facility? What kind of persecution had Mr. Xie been subjected to?

Before Mr. Xie passed away, he told his family with great difficulty, "At the Xinjin Brainwashing Facility when I was taken to a hospital for a physical examination, I was injected with unknown drugs. I was barely able to eat or drink anything for the next ten days." On the night of May 23, 2009, Fang Guofu, an official from the Chengdu Survey Design Research Institute, along with officials from the Chengdu City 610 Office, secretly brought Mr. Xie back to his home when he was on the verge of death. Within 24 hours after his death, his body turned dark, a symptom of poisoning. The mourning hall at his home was closely controlled and monitored by the authorities, and the news of his death was suppressed. A group of more than 100 people broke into his home one night and snatched the corpse, which was cremated right away. These series of events is a convincing indication that the Chinese Communist Party authorities murdered Mr. Xie and cremated his body to deliberately destroy the evidence.

On April 29, 2009, Mr. Xie and his wife, Yu Qinfang, went to the Chengdu City Gaoxin District Court to watch practitioner Mr. Chen Changyuan's hearing. However, Fang Guofu was waiting and watching nearby. At about 11:00 a.m., when Mr. Xie passed by a quiet area, Fang and two others went to arrest him. When Ms. Yu tried to argue with them, she was arrested, too. Both of them shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" They were put into two separate cars and taken to the Funan Police Station.

When they arrived at the station, Yin Yun and Wang Cong from the local residential committee offices were there. Liu Chuan, director of the Funan Police Station, started yelling at Mr. Xie and his wife right after he saw them. Ms. Yu was pushed down the five-stair stairway twice and her hand was injured. Mr. Xie was beaten and slapped.

Both continued to shout, "Falun Dafa is good" when they were at the police station. Later, officials from the Chengdu Survey Design Research Institute, the Chengdu City 610 Office, and the local residential committee offices plotted to send them to the Xinjin Brainwashing Facility.

Two days after Mr. Xie arrived, there was blood in his urine and he could barely eat anything.

Wang Xiuqin, an assistant at the brainwashing facility, said to Ms. Yu, "Xie had blood in his urine and I took him for a check up. It seems he had many illnesses." But, in fact, in the past few years, Mr. Xie was very healthy and didn't have any symptoms of illness. Wang said that to cover up whatever the officials in the brainwashing session had done.

After Mr. Xie was taken home during the late evening of May 23, he urinated blood for two more days. When he was on the verge of death, his family called Fang. They asked him to come over to check out Mr. Xie's condition. He never showed up. They also contacted the director and the party secretary of the Chengdu Survey Design Research Institute, but nobody came. All these officials were very active in the persecution.

After Mr. Xie died at about 1:00 a.m. on the night of May 29, over a dozen officials from the Chengdu Survey Design Research Institute, the Chengdu City 610 Office, and the local residential committee offices went to Mr. Xie's mourning hall at his home, and tried to take his body. Mr. Xie's two brothers, Mr. Xie Weidong, Mr. Xie Weiming, and other family members prevented them from taking Mr. Xie's body, so the officials left.

However, at around 3:00 a.m. that same night, about 100 people, including police officers, suddenly surrounded the mourning hall again and forcibly took Mr. Xie's body. His two sons tried to stop them, but they were pushed to the ground and beaten. His elder son was bleeding in a few places, and his lips were swollen. His younger son had bruises all over his body. Many female family members had their heads forcibly covered with clothes during the riot. Afterwards, his elder son could not walk normally. His younger son was so frightened that he dared not return home. At noon on May 30, 2009, one of Mr. Xie's sons was forced to sign the paperwork, and Mr. Xie's body was cremated.

Government agencies involved:

1. Chengdu City 610 Office
2. Chengdu City Police Department 610 Office
3. Xinjin Brainwashing Facility at the Chengdu Law Education Center, Chengdu City, Xinjin County, Huaqiao Town

Li Feng: 86-13981700085 (Cell)
Yin Shunrao: 86-13880590177 (Cell)
Bao Xiaomu: 86-28-89938809
Wang Xiuqin: 86-13608177484 (Cell)
Huang Zhongzhi: 86-28-80130662
Xu Dan: 86-28-80130662