Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Wei Shaomin, Ms. Liu Shiqin, and Other Practitioners Brutally Persecuted in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp

March 17, 2009 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) During the recent Summer Olympic Games, the 3rd brigade at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Liaoning Province transferred in more than ten policemen from other places. About 40 steadfast female practitioners were locked up together. The officers made them sit on small plastic, backless stools from morning to evening every day. They were ordered to recite 30 labor camp regulations and sing "school songs." If anyone did not recite or sing, she would be dragged outside to be tortured by being stretched or shocked with electric batons. In August 2008, practitioner Ms. Li Yurong did not recite as ordered. Officer Liu Yong shocked her with a baton in front of the others. Ms. Li cried out from the pain and fell down to the ground.

At breakfast on November 28, 2008, practitioner Ms. Wei Shaomin, 66 years old, from Fushun City said loudly in the dining hall, "Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance are good!" Her mouth was taped shut by Yang Lihua and she was pushed down to the ground. Later on, police officers brought her upstairs. She shouted on the way, "Falun Dafa is a righteous Fa!" Her blood pressure reached as high as 240, but officers Zhang Zhuohui and Zhang Jun still tortured her. They forced an unknown liquid into her ear. When they slandered Master and Dafa, she shouted, "Falun Dafa is good." Again, her mouth was taped shut. Zhang Jun also beat her with Master's picture. They tortured her until the afternoon.

Ms. Wei's mouth was all swollen and her whole body was soaked in liquid medicine.

On December 8, 2008, practitioner Ms. Liu Shiqin, 63 years old, from Benxi shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" She was taken to the fourth floor by police officers. Huang Haiyan punched her in the face and then held her on the ground. Zhang Liang hit her face with slippers causing her nose to bleed. She couldn't eat anything for three days because of her swollen mouth. Then she suffered the "stretching torture." An iron bed frame without springs or mattress was used. Her legs were tied to the foot rail and her hands were cuffed to the head rail, while her head and upper body sagged between, which caused severe back pain. Later, she could not stand because of a severe headache. When other practitioners saw her being persecuted, they fasted in protest.

Practitioner Ms. Xu Hui from Jinzhou City is over 50 years old. She fasted more than one year. Now she has been tortured to the point that her muscles have atrophied. She cannot move her arms, but even though she is disabled, the labor camp still will not release her.

Practitioner Ms. Xia Ning from Xingcheng is 56 years old. She has fasted for more than half a year. A man surnamed Zheng tried to force her to eat. She refused, so her clothes were completely removed and she was shocked with electric batons.

Because practitioner Ms. Zhang Lianying from Beijing refused to be inspected, would not carry a chest card, and shouted "Falun Dafa is good," she was tortured by being stretched and shocked with electric batons. In addition, she was not allowed to go to the restroom and frequently wet her pants.

Practitioner Ms. Jia Yahui is from Shenyang. Her hair was all cut off by the guards. Because she did not write a summary of her thoughts, she was shocked repeatedly by Zhang Zhuohui with an electric baton. Police also took her and Zhang Lianying upstairs, used a black cloth to cover their eyes, and jolted their armpits and other sensitive areas with electric batons.

Because practitioner Ms. Han Jiling from Dalian did not write a summary of her thoughts, she was also shocked repeatedly by Zhang Zhuohui with an electric baton.

Such examples are innumerable. All firm practitioners were tortured, and their agonized screams were often heard.