Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Xu Keqin Beaten by 610 Office Staff Person

November 11, 2009 |  

Name: Xu Keqin (徐克勤)
Gender: Female
Age: Unknown
Address: Unknown
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Most Recent Arrest: Unknown
Most recent place of detention:
Chongqing Forced Labor Camp
City: Chongqing
Persecution Suffered:
Detention, Home Ransacked, Extortion, Beatings, Physical Constraint, Solitary Confinement, Sleep Deprivation, Forced Labor.
Key Persecutor:
Luo Jing (罗竞)

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Xu Keqin is a Falun Gong practitioner from Chongqing. She has been subjected to persecution many times by police and officials from the 610 Office in the Yongchuan District, the Xidajie Police Station, the detention center, and the forced labor camp.

On August 11, 2006, Deng Guangqi and Luo Jing, heads of the Yongchuan 610 Office, and several officers from the Xidajie Police Station broke into and ransacked Ms. Xu's home. They took her Falun Gong books, informational materials, and a PC that belonged to her daughter-in-law.

They forced Ms. Xu to get into the car with bare feet. After arriving at the Xidajie Police Station, Luo Jing stomped on her feet and slapped her face dozens of times. Her feet and nose bled profusely.

She told them loudly, "Falun Dafa is good" and "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good." Fearing that people outside could hear her, the office staff turned up the TV as loud as it would go, but Ms. Xu didn't stop. Luo Jing then stuffed a dirty plastic garbage bag into her mouth and handcuffed her to a bed later on.

The next day before going to work, Luo started to slap Ms. Xu in the face again. At around 9:00 a.m., Luo dragged her to the second floor and continued slapping her until she fainted. After she regained consciousness, Luo grabbed one of her hands and pulled her quickly down to the ground floor. She was tortured like this until noon, having her body and head scraped against the floor. Then Luo handcuffed both of her hands to the bed again before going off to work.

On August 13, the third day of Ms. Xu's detention, Deng Guangqi and several police officers took her to a detention center. Later on, they transferred her to the police department. Luo Jing started to slap her in the face again and at 5:00 p.m., they sent her back to the detention center. The person processing her admission asked if she was injured. She replied that she had bruises and wounds all over, she could not hear out of her left ear, and five teeth were almost knocked out.

On September 13, 2006, Ms. Xu was sent to the Chongqing Forced Labor Camp. They locked her up in an isolated cell about one meter square. Three drug offenders watched the door in turns 24 hours a day. Ms. Xu was not allowed to go outside to eat or to use the bathroom and was deprived of sleep, taking a shower and changing her clothes. It was close to 40°C at that time. Ms. Xu was jailed there for more than two months and could only take a bath two times. It was hot and smelly. Her eyesight dimmed and her feet were so swollen that she could not wear shoes. Her feet were also ruptured and bleeding. The people monitoring her sometimes punched her to try to force her to give up her belief in Falun Gong.

Officials from upper management once came for an inspection. The guards told all the detainees that if someone asked them how many hours they worked daily, they should reply they worked only 8 hours a day. In fact, they were forced to work 16 to 17 hours, and sometimes as long as over 20 hours, everyday. Later, Ms. Xu was transferred to work on electrical devices. Due to the long hours of heavy labor, her thumb was deformed. It was not until about 20 days before her release that the guards changed her work assignment. However, her feet were still swollen at the time she left the labor camp.