Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Partial Account of Practitioners Tortured Over the Past Three Months at Handan Forced Labor Camp in Hebei Province

March 25, 2008

(Clearwisdom.net) As of June 2007, over 20 Falun Dafa practitioners were jailed in Handan Forced Labor Camp. From July 20, 2007, to around the time when the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) 17th Plenary Session opened, over 40 additional practitioners were sent in from other locations. All kinds of vicious torture methods were used in attempts to force the practitioners to give up the practice. The following is a partial account of the atrocities inside Handan Forced Labor Camp from August to November 2007.

Between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on August 17, 2007, guard Wang Zhiming used an electric baton to shock practitioner Zhang Huaijun in the captain's office.

On September 12, 2007, guard Zuo Tao used an electric baton to shock practitioner Li Jingjun.

On September 13, 2007, guard Wang Zhiming beat Li Jingjun with a rubber club in the captain's office.

Between 9:30 p.m. and midnight on September 13, 2007, guards Ge Qingxi, Wang Zhiming, and Gao Jinli, along with criminal inmates Zhang Xin, Liu Chun, Hu Chunlin, Yang Kaisheng, and Wang Hongjun, beat practitioner Wang Zhong with a rubber club in the captain's office. Wang Zhiwu was also forced to stand for an extended period of time.

At 6:30 a.m., on September 17, 2007, inmate Ren Lianshan beat practitioner Ma Xiuyuan about the face and head, with Zhang Xin, the class leader, directing on the side, and Hu Chunlin guarding the door. The beating could be heard in the hallway.

On September 20, 2007, guard Zuo Tao used an electric baton to shock practitioner Duan Xinyue.

In September, 2007, inmate Jia Xuedong beat practitioner Zheng Wensuo in the storage room.

In October 2007, Li Xiusheng and Xu Kai were forced to stand as punishment. Once Xu Kai fell to the ground due to fatigue and hurt his head. During the CCP 17th Plenary Session, Li Xiusheng was forced to stand day and night for over 100 hours without sleep. His legs, as a result, swelled up many times. It had been going for two months as of December and was still going on at the time of this report.

On October 15, 2007, at 4:40 p.m., inmate Jia Xuedong beat Li Jingjun in the storage room with Ren Lianshan guarding the door. At 5:00 p.m., supper time, Captain Ge Qingxi was on duty. He called out practitioner Li Jingjun's name. Li could not answer, and his right hand was pressing his chest. Several inmates yelled for him to put his hand down. It turned out that another inmate had earlier refused to let Li Jungjun use the washroom and when he could not hold it any longer, they beat him until he vomited blood. Later he was forced to do military-style drills. One of Li Jingjun's legs is disabled and he has suffered from cancer from his lungs to his stomach and tuberculosis as well. This disabled person was subjected to brutal, military-style drilling.

At midnight on October 15, 2007, guard Ge Qingxi and criminal inmates Liu Chun, Ren Lianshan, and Yang Kaisheng shocked practitioner Ma Xiuyuan with an electric baton and beat him with a rubber club. They forced him to write a repentance statement. Liu Chun even said that he used a technique called "misplace the bones with yin and yang" to torture him.

One night in mid-October 2007, between 9:30 and midnight, guard Zeng Yiwei and criminal inmate Yang Kaisheng shocked Liu Qingsheng in the activity room with an electric baton until the batteries ran out.

At 10:00 a.m., October 20, 2007, criminal inmate Jia Xuedong assaulted Li Qiusheng, who was forced to stand in the hallway. He forced Mr. Li to kneel and violently attacked his lower and upper back. At 7:00 p.m., Jia Xuedong, Li Zhigang, and Wang Hongjun dragged Mr. Li to the storage room to beat him. They used Mr. Li's lunch box as an ashtray and garbage container. After they finished with it, they threw it out behind the building.

In late October 2007, police Wang Zhiming beat Yang Aimin in the library.

On October 25, 2007, guard Wang Zhiming complained that practitioner Gu Daping went to wash his hands without reporting, so he ordered criminal inmates Liu Chun, Ren Lianshan, Li Baoyong, Wang Hongjun, Liu Lei, and Li Mingchao to torture Mr. Gu in the counseling room. Mr. Gu's legs were tied with ropes so he could not bend them. He was forced to sit on the floor with both of his arms stretched by two people on each side. Then several of them pressed hard on Mr. Gu's back so his chest touched his leg. They didn't stop until they heard his bones crack. Mr. Gu's screams were heard all over the building. Then Wang Zhiming brought in the electric baton to shock Mr. Gu until the battery ran out. A rubber club was then brought in and they pushed Mr. Gu to the floor and beat him dozens of times. Mr. Gu could not sleep at night due to excruciating pain in his back.

On the morning of November 2, 2007, guard Zuo Tao shocked practitioners Jia Chunyou and Li Qiusheng with an electric baton in the captain's office.

Early in the morning on November 3, 2007, criminal inmates Yang Kaisheng and Wang Hongjun beat Li Qiusheng in the hallway.

On November 8, 2007, in the afternoon, guard Wang Zhiming ordered criminal inmate Yang Kaisheng to beat practitioner Li Qiusheng in the hall.

On the morning of November 12, 2007, guard Zhang Wenshan beat Yang Aimin in the captain's office.

In the afternoon on November 13, 2007, guard Zhang Wenshan beat Wang Shouyun in the captain's office. At noon, he beat Jia Chunyou.

On November 16, 2007, guard Zuo Tao slapped Xue Jinze's face, causing fluid to come out of one of his ears. As a result, he could not hear clearly.

On the morning of November 26, 2007, Wang Hongjun beat practitioner Li Qiusheng in the hallway.

Due to the government cover up and information blockade, the above is only the tip of the iceberg.