Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Mr. Wang Shouren Dies Two Months after Release from Henan Province Forced Labor Camp

November 24, 2008 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Shouren, 64 and single, lived in Laoguanzui Group, Dongguo Village, Qiaolou Town, Xingyang City, Henan Province. He began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. After the persecution started in July 1999, he believed there was nothing wrong with being a better person according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. He clarified the truth to people, but he was arrested in September 2000 while passing out informational materials. The police ransacked his home and put him under custody for several months on the second floor of the Xingyang City Foreign Trading Company. They then transferred him to be brainwashed for three months in the Party Training School.

In the middle of one night in the summer of 2002, the police ransacked his home again and forcibly took him to a brainwashing center for two more months. On August 21, 2003, he was arrested and detained for more than 20 days in the Dongguan Detention Center in Xingyang City.

In 2004, Mr. Wang was arrested and taken to brainwashing centers twice, each for 15 days. Because he refused to give up his faith, he was sentenced to one year of forced labor in 2005, which he served in the Baimiao Labor Camp located in Zhengzhou City. He was forced to do slave labor for more than ten hours each day. In April 2006, guard Lu Shuangfu ordered each detained practitioner to fill out a quiz that slandered Falun Dafa. Mr. Wang Shouren refused to cooperate. Lu took him to the prison office, kicked his calves until they bled, and stomped on his body after they pushed him down to the floor.

In May 2007, Mr. Wang was arrested again by Xingyang City Domestic Security agents and sentenced to 18 months of forced labor. He was taken to the Baimiao Labor Camp again and imprisoned in the Third Ward. Before the 2008 New Year, all of the prisoners were forced to do slave labor for 18 hours each day, which was later reduced to 15 hours. Under such severe conditions, Mr. Wang was too weak to eat, emaciated, and could not take care of himself when the Camp Administration released him. He died two months after returning home at 8:30 p.m. on September 14, 2008.

He Baoxi, Xingyang City CCP Political and Judiciary Committee Secretary: 86-13603823989 (Cell)
Zhao Weidong, Xingyang City Domestic Security Division Leader
Han Hongtao, Third Warden of Baimiao Forced Labor Camp