Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Three Practitioners from Chongqing City, Jilin Province and Hubei Province Died Unjustly

May 03, 2007 |  


Chang'an Factory Employee Su Xiying in Chongqing City Died as a Result of Inhuman Torture in Yongchuan Prison

Ms. Su Xiying, 53 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner and worked at the Changan Factory in Chongqing City. She was repeatedly persecuted for not giving up her belief. In 2000 she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and was illegally detained for a month. In 2001, she was arrested while sharing with a fellow practitioner. She sent to Yongchuan Prison for four years. She was severely tortured in prison. After being released, her health got worse. She passed away on April 18, 2007.

Chen Shouku from Tonghua City, Jilin Province, Was Persecuted to Death

Mr. Chen Shouku, 66 years old, lived at home in the No. 2 team of Mingxing Village, Huantong Township, Tonghua City, Jilin Province. In October 1999, Mr. Chen was arrested by Mingxing Village and the Huantong local police station because he chose not to give up cultivation in Falun Dafa. He was sent to Changliu Detention Center in Tonghua City for half a month. On February 24, 2000, local CCP party members tried to force him to write a "transformation" statement and a guarantee statement that he would not go to Beijing. Mr. Chen didn't cooperate and was taken away by Zhang Jingkui and the other three people from the local police station. He was again detained at the Changliu Detention Center. Due to the persecution at the detention center, his heart disease recurred, and his leg was broken during a beating. He was released on bail for medical treatment after a month. Mr. Chen died on November 24, 2006.

Gezhouba Group Foundation Company Retiree Ms. Wang Zhengxiu Persecuted to Death

Ms. Wang Zhengxiu, born in 1939, was retired from Gezhouba Group Foundation Company, Yichang City, Hubei Province. She used to live in the residential building of the Xiba Foundation Company in Yichang City. Ms. Wang started to practice Falun Gong before the persecution began on July 20, 1999. After July 20, 1999, she and her husband (also a Falun Dafa practitioner) were subjected to frequent harassment and other forms of persecution by officials from the local Xiba Police Station, the Residents' Committee, the 610 Office, the Public Security Body, and the Retirement Office of the Foundation Company.

One night in July 2005, police officer Cheng Rui and a few others from Xiba Police Station, along with Yu Meng from the Public Security Department and He Ying from the Residents' Committee of the Foundation Company, went to Ms. Wang's home. They pounded on her house door and ordered her to open up. After she refused, Cheng Rui and a few others pried open the locked security door with a crowbar and a hoisting jack. (The security door was twisted beyond repair.) They searched Ms Wang's home and arrested her husband.

Wang Zhengxiu was a kindhearted person. She was badly upset by this criminal act and the fact that they took her husband away. Health deteriorated day by day, until she died on January 30, 2007.

It has been reported that, since July 20, 1999, quite a few practitioners from Gezhouba Group Foundation Company have been persecuted to death by the 610 Office and the local police station.

Individuals responsible for Wang Zhengxiu's death:

Cheng Rui, female, Deputy Director of Xiba Police Station in Yichang City, tried hard to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. She sent many people to forced labor camps and brainwashing centers.
Yu Meng, section leader of the public security section of Gezhouba Foundation Company, was a behind-the-scenes manipulator.
He Ying, member of the Residents' Committee of the Foundation Company, often watches local Falun Dafa practitioners.
Zhao Xianyong, the party secretary of the Foundation Company, member of the 610 office, was a behind-the-scenes manipulator.