Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

My Memories of Practitioner Ms. Lin Tiemei from Guangxi Autonomous Region

April 09, 2007 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Lin Tiemei was a graduate school student from Guangxi Autonomous Region. On December 8, 2005, she died from the persecution at the Guangxi Women's Forced Labor Camp and Mental Hospital. She was only 33 years old.

I could not ease my heart when I saw the news on the Internet that Ms. Lin had been brutally persecuted to death. For a long time I could not accept it. The bloody scenes of the two of us suffering inhuman torture in that den of monsters appeared before my eyes one after another. While other practitioners had exposed the news regarding Ms. Lin's persecution in the labor camp, I knew that the grave circumstances of her ongoing torture could not be expressed clearly through language.

These are some of the things I remember about Lin Tiemei's situation during the time I was with her.

On October 2002, Ms. Lin went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong and was illegally arrested. In order to resist the persecution, she jumped from a building and broke her leg. Despite her injury, the corrupt authorities sent Lin Tiemei to the Guangxi Women's Forced Labor Camp. Since Ms. Lin was always very steadfast in Falun Dafa, the guards locked her in confinement. They used all kinds of methods to torture her. They forced her to wear a helmet, handcuffs, and fetters for an extended time. As soon as she was able to open her mouth, Lin Tiemei would recite Master's lectures nonstop, so guards taped her mouth shut for a long period of time.

One day around 1:00 am, sometime between spring and summer in 2003, everyone had just finished sixteen hours of hard work and was ready to go to sleep, when a clear sound caused them to listen carefully. Someone was reciting Master's lecture in the staircase. Two security guards escorted Lin Tiemei as she slowly walked by each jail cell. She was reciting poems from Master's "Hong Yin." This lasted about 10 minutes, and it touched every Dafa practitioner's heart.

Several collaborators tried to "transform" Ms. Lin. They were people she knew from before. She used her strong righteous thoughts to resist them, so they were unable to do anything to her. The guards realized that Lin Tiemei was very firm, and the collaborators' crooked logic could not move her. After that, they never arranged for any former practitioners to bother her.

From then on, the evil police tried everything to torture Ms. Lin both mentally and physically. They attempted to make her give up Falun Dafa through the following brutal methods: shocking her for an extended duration with electric batons, suspending her in the air to beat her, not letting her use the toilet, instigating the inmates who were drug addicts to beat her, and depriving her of sleep for a long time. None of these tortures could move Lin Tiemei. As long as her mouth was not secured with tape, we could always hear her reciting Master's lectures loudly.

For a very long period of time, Ms. Lin was on a hunger strike to resist the persecution. The guards brutally force-fed her, causing her mouth to bleed. On the way to the force-feeding room, the drug addicts dragged her by the hands along the floor on her back. Because the long-term forced-feeding and the tape on her mouth caused Ms. Lin mouth fester, the guards stopped taping her mouth.

When we took showers together, some practitioners saw that Ms. Lin had become skin and bones from the persecution. Most of her body was burned and bruised by electric batons. Even now when I think about it, my tears just keep falling.

The long-term, inhuman persecution caused Lin Tiemei's cerebrum to wither, and she looked like she was in a daze. But the evil police, using the crooked logic of criminals, started a rumor that Ms. Lin had gone crazy from practicing Falun Gong.

On April 1, 2004, Ms. Lin's condition was getting serious, so they released her for medical treatment. She went to Beijing again to appeal for Falun Dafa. Within three months after she left the forced labor camp, Ms. Lin was arrested and taken back for further persecution.

That day was the second day of the Chinese new year. The guards arranged for four drug addicts to monitor Ms. Lin and deprive her of sleep. Two security guards took turns watching her and tormenting her 24 hours a day. Lin Tiemei was tortured like this for a long time. It is really hard to image how she could suffer all this. After that, the police intensified the persecution against her, and she was tortured and beaten very badly. It was really terrible.

The drug addicts told us that they admired Ms. Lin's firm resolution, and many of them said they were disgusted to see people who turned against Dafa or who betrayed Master. Many people despise those police officers who persecute Dafa practitioners so viciously.

I have been out of that horrible jail for many years now, but I always thought about and worried for Lin Tiemei. I tried to get some information about her from the people who used to work there or from other practitioners. It seemed that any bit of information about Ms. Lin indicated that she was being persecuted more and more cruelly.