(Clearwisdom.net) The notorious Wangcun Forced Labor Camp is one of the most vile forced labor camps for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners in Shandong Province. There are in total ten divisions in the forced labor camp where over two hundred sixty Falun Gong practitioners are illegally detained. One practitioner is detained in Division Six, and Division Seven and Eight each detain over one hundred and thirty practitioners. All of the Falun Gong practitioners have been subjected to the most brutal persecution. Some have been tortured to the point of being disabled. They are all forced to do large amounts of labor-intensive slave labor, and they may be tortured to death at any moment. Because the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has used all the vile means to keep information from leaking out, the following is only a very small portion of the persecution suffered by the practitioners detained in this forced labor camp.
Cases of Tortures Suffered by Detained Falun Gong Practitioners
1. Mr. Chu Guiling, about 50-years-old, is from Changyi City of Weifang Area. He was detained in Division Eight. His lower body has been paralyzed due to being tortured for over a year. He is single and no family members have been permitted to visit him since he was detained.
2. Mr. Zhao Liming, about 50-years-old, is a Falun Gong practitioner from Shouguang City of Weifang Area. He is detained in Division Eight and has been force-fed many times. He is extremely emaciated, he cannot stand up straight, and he needs people to help him when he uses the restroom. He hasn't been able to take care of himself for over one and a half years. He wrote letters of appeal twice to the court and procuratorate and requested interviews with the officials of the labor camp to protest the torture he was subjected to. He also requested that officials chastise those who tortured him and stop the persecution, but all his appeal letters were denied.
Mr. Zhao had been detained before. During his first detention, policeman Sun (surname) had so brutally tortured him that he lost consciousness. They had to bring him to the emergency room to save his life, but they extorted 800 yuan for medical expenses from Mr. Zhao's family. Afterwards, Mr. Zhao began suffering from serious sequela.
3. Mr. Xu Yuliang is detained in Division Eight and suffers from brutal persecution. In 2005, when he declared that the so-called three statements that he had signed was void, he was put into the intense detention for three months. He was again placed in intense detention during the second half of 2006, and it has lasted until now. As part of the intense detention, he had been handcuffed inside a restroom for nine days and was not allowed to sleep.
4. Mr. Xian Chunwei, about 30-years-old, is from Qingzhou City of Weifang Area. In June 2005, he was detained in Wangcun Forced Labor Camp for the second time. At first he was detained in Division Eight, now he is in Division Six.
When he was detained in Division Eight, policeman Cha (surname) slandered Falun Gong. Mr. Xian replied, "The CCP is indeed truly the evil cult." Two months later, because Mr. Xian spoke out against the CCP, he was transferred from Division Eight to Division Six, which is the so-called "Intensive Detention Division."
Falun Gong Practitioners Overloaded with Slave Labor Jobs
The policemen of Division Eight force Falun Gong practitioners to work overtime, year after year, solely for their own benefit. They produce products mainly for two companies. They produce coils for Kaijia Magnetic Materials Company of Zibo City and cement bags for Shanshui Plastics Company of Gushan Town, Changqing District of Jinan City.
Planning to Move Wangcun Forced Labor Camp to Mingshui Town of Zhangqiu City
To avoid investigation from the international community, the notorious Wangcun Forced Labor Camp is preparing to move to Mingshui Town of Zhangqiu City, which is twenty kilometers away from its current location, and will change its name to "Legal Education Center." The new location is not finished yet, but it has been decided that Divisions One, Two, Three, Five, Nine, and Ten will move to the new location before May 1, but Divisions Four, Seven, and Eight, where Falun Gong practitioners are detained, will stay.
Here, we want to remind the people of the world who uphold justice, please don't be deceived by the CCP's tricks.
Li Xuesi, Fang Xide, Wang Jinyi, and Liu Ge Became Collaborators
1. Li Xuesi, in his sixties, was a former director of the Detention Center of Linyi City. Since being brainwashed by the persecutors, he has been helping the authorities to brainwash steadfast practitioners. To "transform" practitioners and show himself off, he use scriptures from Buddhism to casually comment on Falun Dafa and try to fool Falun Gong practitioners into giving up their beliefs.
2. Fang Xide, 45, is from Niujibei Village, Zhangling Town, Changyi City of Weifang Area. In May 2005, he was sentenced to the forced labor camp for the second time and detained in Division Eight. After he was forcibly "transformed," he began trying to brainwash other detained practitioners. His words have sometimes deceived newly-detained practitioners. He and Li Xuesi are the most active in trying to brainwash other practitioners.
3. Wang Jinyi, about 35 years old, is from Wushan Town, Anqiu City of Weifang Area. In March 2005, he was detained for the second time and also detained in Division Eight. Under high pressure, he was forcibly "transformed." Since the second half of 2006, the CCP has utilized him to monitor over thirty Falun Gong practitioners. He forced the practitioners to do excessive amounts of work. He increased the quota for every practitioner from 2,500 cement bags per day to 4,000. At the end of the year, the police reduced his term by one month. When he was released from his first detention in Changle Forced Labor Camp, he even suggested that the police post his three statements on the bulletin board.
4. Liu Ge is from Binzhou City. He was sentenced to three years of forced labor camp in 2005 and detained in Division Eight. After he was forcibly "transformed," Liu Ge gave the 610 Office officials information about fifteen local Falun Gong practitioners. The 610 Office promised to reduce his sentence and Liu Ge was very confident of leaving the forced labor camp before the summer of 2005, but he is still being detained in Division Eight. Liu Ge reported practitioner Xu Yuliang to the police. This is the reason that Mr. Xu was detained in the intense detention division for the second time.
The Vicious Guards in Division Eight
Guard Luo Guangrong, 42-year-old, is an instructor of Division Eight and also one of the most vicious guards. He often roars in meetings, saying that others must do whatever he has told them to do, even if the thing he was demanding was wrong. He often handcuffs Falun Gong practitioners to the restroom window and doesn't allow them to sleep. Sometimes, he punishes practitioners by making them sit in the hallway, facing the wall, until midnight after a long day of labor.
Liu Lin, about 40 years old, is a head guard. He has been involved in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners since the very beginning of the persecution. He often brutally tortures Falun Gong practitioners late at night.
Zheng Wanxin, about 40 years old, is a division director and one of the personnel mainly responsible for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners.
Wang Baohua, 43 years old, is an associate division director and also one of those actively involved in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners.
Sun Fengjun, about 41 years old, is an associate division director.
Zhang Yuhua, 35 years old, is a head guard in his division.
Yan Dongwen, about 35 years old, is a head guard.
Su Bo, about 35 years old, is a head guard.
Liu Jichao, about 30 years old, is a head guard.
Gao Sheng, about 32 years old, is a head guard.
Nie Shuzhong, about 30 years old, is a head of a manufacturing team.
Yue Zhenyu, about 30 years old, is a head of the manufacturing team.
Division Eight: 86-533-6689420
Division Seven: 86-533-6680427
Administration office: 86-533-6680417