Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Wang Yuncai, a Physical Education Teacher from the Dagang District iin Tianjin City, Has Been Persecuted Nine Times for His Belief

March 04, 2007 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner from Tianjin

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Yuncai, a physical education teacher from Dagang District, Tianjin City, was persecuted nine times for his belief in Falun Dafa. He went through ordeals of torture. In the past seven years, he has lost his job and his family. He was traumatized and his physical body was greatly damaged as well.

Mr. Wang previously was a teacher at the No. 3 Primary School of the Petro-Chemical Company in the Dagang District. He started to practice Falun Dafa in 1998. His moral standard and physical well being were greatly improved. He won the title of "Excellent Teacher" for his hard work and the great achievements he made in many areas of his work.

After July 20, 1999, because Wang Yuncai continued his morning Falun Gong exercise practice in the park, he was detained for seven days. He didn’t give up his belief even under intense pressure. The police then urged inmates to torture him and didn’t allow him to sleep. In the scorching summer heat they forced him to drink hot water and wear a heavy winter coat and do sit-ups. They kept him standing in a certain posture for a long time while they threatened him and beat him continuously. Both he and his family were traumatized.

After he was released from the prison, he went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa by himself. Police officers from Beijing Public Security Bureau arrested him and confiscated his ID. It has yet to be returned to him. Officers from the Public Security Bureau in the Petrol-Chemical Company then sent him to the Dagang Sub-Bureau. He went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution but was sent to the mental hospital, where he was tied to a bed and force-fed and given an IV drip. Liu Qiufu from the Training Center of the Petro-Chemical Company, policeman Liu from the Shengli Police Station, and the director of the mental hospital tried to deceive his family members into signing a medical certificate that diagnosed him as being mentally ill. However, the family refused. After staying in the horrific mental hospital for one week, he was sent to the custodial station. He discovered that the head inmate nicknamed "Wild Dog" had colluded with the wardens and spent 700-800 yuan from his debit card. But he had to bear all the expenses for his stay in the mental hospital. The Communist Party tried to force him to give up Dafa by pressuring him economically.

He was arrested for the third time when he was practicing the exercises in the park one morning. The police from the Dagang District detained him for 15 days. It was during the Chinese New Year holiday and he was unable to spend it with his family.

The fourth time he was arrested was for going to the government departments level by level to appeal for Dafa. He was arrested and detained at the custodial station of Dagang Public Security Bureau. He went on a strike to protest and was force-fed. He refused their force-feeding and was then put into confinement. Policeman Li Diangang slapped him repeatedly in the face.

During the Chinese New Year, they arrested him for getting together and having meals with friends and labeled it as "illegal assembly" and "disturbing social security." He was sentenced to two years in a forced labor camp. Policeman Li Diangang extorted 300 yuan from him for a so-called coaching fee.

Wang Yuncai was further persecuted at the Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin City. In order to try to force him to give up cultivation, the police intimidated and threatened him and also instigated the inmates to beat him with clubs, shock him with electric batons, deprive him of sleep, put him under the bed, force him to work a long time, listen to recordings slandering Dafa, etc.

The fifth time he was persecuted was when the police arrested him in Tianjin. Policemen Mu Ruili, Lao Mi, and others stripped him, hung him up and savagely beat him. They also sexually assaulted him. One policeman by the nickname of "Section Chief" pointed at his nose and said, "I am the evil policeman you described." Mr. Wang was sentenced to three years in forced labor camp this time.

Because of the long term mental and physical torture, Wang Yuncai contracted pulmonary tuberculosis. The forced labor camp refused to accept him twice. Under such circumstances he was transferred to the custodial station of the Dagang Public Security Bureau and was detained there for four months. He was sent to the Banqiao Forced Labor Camp before he recovered. He went on a hunger strike and wrote protest statements. He then was released on bail for medical treatment after seven months of detainment.

Three months after he was released on bail, the Chinese Communist Party held the Sixteenth National Conference. He was persecuted for the sixth time. Police from the Shengli Street Police Sub-Station reported him to their leaders, and he was put back into the forced labor camp.

The seventh time he was persecuted was when he was passing the buildings in the No. 4 Area on his way home from picking up his child from school. Policemen from the Shengli Street Police Sub-Station Wang Jintang, Wang Chunhe, Zhang Lei, Wang Fujun, and another three or four policemen surrounded him and beat him severely. He was covered with bruises. He was then arrested. His home was ransacked, and he was sent back to the forced labor camp.

Wang Youcai’s wife was traumatized. Instigated by the authorities, she asked for a divorce. Wang now faced another mental blow after having gone through endless mental and physical tortures.

The eighth time he was persecuted was when he went back home to see his child. Zhang Liusuo, policeman from the Public Security Department of the Petro-Chemical Company, learned that Mr. Wang had come home. Zhang Liusuo and Zhang Fusheng, Party Secretary of the Discipline Inspection Committee of the Training Center, went to Wang's parents' home to harass him. They tried to pressure his parents to swear at and beat him. His parents refused to cooperate. Out of revenge, the two reported him to their superiors. They put him into custody, again with the excuse of securing the public safety during the National Conferences of the Communist Party.

Though he was persecuted repeatedly and went through tremendous tribulations, he was still thinking of sentient beings that were poisoned and deceived by lies. In order to help villagers know the facts about Dafa, he went to the countryside to distribute truth-clarifying materials. The villagers who didn’t know the truth reported him to the police, and he was arrested. He was sentenced to three years of forced labor camp, to be served outside the forced labor camp due to his extremely poor health. This was the ninth time he was persecuted.