Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

The Persecution Suffered by Yin Shuyun from Longkou City, Shandong Province

September 10, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Yin Shuyun and I am a 49-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner from Zhuanqu Village, Beima Town, Longkou City, Shandong Province. Before cultivating Falun Dafa, I suffered from leukemia, headaches, stomach problems, heart disease and many other illnesses. I could not find a cure even after searching far and wide for doctors. With great blessings, I began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997, and was cured miraculously of all of my health problems. Through studying the Fa, I learned how to live my life righteously and in harmony with all my friends and family. After my husband passed away, my mother-in-law was very strict with me and I was forced to move into my sister's home. I endured many grievances from her. However, after cultivating in Falun Dafa, I went to visit her and healed our relationship. All of those years of grievances were dispelled. I felt an indescribable sense of joy and lightness in my heart. I felt so blissful - Falun Dafa and Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance is so wonderful!

On July 20, 1999, the wicked Jiang Zemin regime initiated the terrible persecution against Falun Gong. In order to speak a just word, I traveled to Beijing in November 1999 with my sister to appeal to the government. I was dragged into a police car and later sent to the Longkou City office in Beijing. Policeman Ma Yanhui searched my body illegally and my sister was fined 400 yuan. Thereafter, I was illegally imprisoned at the Beima Town Police Station for fifteen days before being sent to the Zhangjiagou Detention Center for another fifteen days. I was also fined 225 yuan before being allowed to return home.

On February 8, 2000, I traveled to Beijing with five other practitioners to appeal once again. However, once I reached Tiananmen Square, I was again dragged into a police car. At my hometown office in Beijing, I was illegally searched and had 100 yuan taken from me. After being taken back, I was again detained in a small dark room for another night at the Beima Police Station. In the early morning, policeman Lv Quanjian began interrogating me. He grabbed my hair roughly and beat me up. I was forced to run in the snow barefoot and stand in cold water for an hour. I was also forced to press large cubes of ice against my face, before being hung up with handcuffs and brutally beaten. While they beat me up, they shouted that it was time to slaughter the pig. This continued until about 3:00 p.m. I was severely frozen - my entire body shivered uncontrollably and my teeth clattered nonstop. All of my limbs turned numb; I could not feel them at all. My face was also beaten to the extent of distortion and my entire body was bruised and injured.

The next day, along with five other Falun Dafa practitioners, I was handcuffed and taken out to the streets to be paraded around, and then brought back to the detention center for further illegal detention. At the detention center, policeman Lv Quanjian tortured me every day in order to coerce me to give up cultivation; as long as I refused to give up, I was forced to stand barefoot in the snow for several hours without a jacket. I was slapped, spat upon, and had water poured over my head. I was also made to stand in the yard. The guards used many means of persecution on me. When I asked them which law I had violated by being a good person and following the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance, they answered that I had violated the law by simply practicing Falun Gong and that this was under the direction of Jiang Zemin. I was given very little food every day. When my sister visited me, the police said that they would only allow it if she paid them. In the end, they would not allow the visit even after my sister gave them 225 yuan. Fifteen days later, I was transferred to Anzhuang Company and illegally detained for more than forty days. I was only released after my sister paid another 2,600 yuan.

In October 2000, four policemen came to my home to arrest me. When my child grabbed my legs, refusing to let go, they arrested my child as well and brought him to the police station. The policemen refused to feed the child and even said that he deserved to starve to death. This 10-year-old child came under persecution just for having a mother who was cultivating to be a good person. Four days later, my child's school authorities asked for his release. I was illegally imprisoned for another month and released after undergoing a hunger strike.

On January 19, 2001, a few policemen broke into my home, forcing me to write guarantee statements and threatening to arrest me if I refused. Once again, I was illegally arrested and sent to Anzhuang Company's brainwashing sessions. After five days on a hunger strike and 500 yuan extorted from my sister, I was released.

In February 2001, in order to arrest me, the Longkou City 610 Office members, together with eight or nine men from the Beima Police Station, broke into my sister's home. My sister was alarmed and frightened and she shivered in fear. Due to constant harassment by the police, my sister developed heart problems. In the summer of 2001, my sister was illegally arrested and imprisoned for a day while I was forced to leave home and live in exile.

On January 18, 2002, I was reported to the authorities and taken to a brainwashing session. I was forced to watch Dafa-defaming videos by policeman Wang Chenghui, and also pressured to write the three statements renouncing Falun Gong. I went on a hunger strike, refusing food and water, and was released nine days later.

On September 18, 2002, during the Chinese Communist Party's Sixteenth National Congressional Conference, while I was working in the fields at the home of a relative, the Deputy Town Chief of Beima Town Gao Jinhu dispatched a group of policemen from the Beima Police Station to take me to a brainwashing session. I was carried into the police car after being surrounded. At the brainwashing session, I underwent another hunger strike. On the third day, I was force-fed. The people in charge there brutally inserted a thick plastic tube down my esophagus and into my stomach. I was severely tortured to the point that I could hardly breathe and almost suffocated. Seeing that I was going to die, the policemen finally pulled out the tube while blood flowed out from my mouth. Without any concern for my life, they continued inserting the tubes and I was tortured to the brink of death. Later, they stopped paying attention to me and I managed to flee. When one of my sisters heard that I was missing, she went to the brainwashing center to ask for my whereabouts. She was then illegally imprisoned for eight days and fined 150 yuan before being released. Because of this, I was forced to live in exile again.

In May 2006, when Jiang Zemin came to Nanshan, my elder sister was brought to the police station by Deputy Town Chief Li Shiqian, while policemen stole her television, VCD player and three radio cassettes, as well as many Dafa books and Teacher's portraits.