(Clearwisdom.net) In the past seven years, Falun Dafa practitioners in
Tianshui, Gansu Province, have suffered inhuman tribulations. Some families were
shattered to pieces, some practitioners were beaten, some were injured, became
crippled or have died. Several hundred practitioners were harassed and
"illegally imprisoned." Lawless personnel even secretly sentenced
disabled practitioner Liu Xiaoming to prison terms. We demand the immediate
release of all imprisoned practitioners.
Practitioners illegally imprisoned in Tianshui Prison:
- Mr. Wang Weiping, from Gangu County, Gansu Province. Resided at 4 Xiaoxiang,
Xiejia Village, Beiguan Township, Gangu County, Gansu Province
- Mr. Yang Jingchun, worker from the Tianshui Yarn Factory in Gansu Province.
Resided at the factory residence Building 7 Unit 2 Floor 2
- Mr. Zhao Houyu, resided at 30 Wangjiabanpo, Qinzhou District, Tianshui City
- Mr. Shang Junbin, resided at 6 East Mapaoquan Road, Maiji District (Former
Beidao District) (released in January 2006)
- Mr. Wang Yongming, 40 years old, engineer with the Postal and Telegraphic
Bureau of Maiji District, Tianshui City. Resided at the Electric Pole Factory
Residence (4-2-1), Maiji District, Tianshui City
- Mr. Li Chunsheng, 54 years old, worker at the Bamboo and Wood Factory in the
Maiji District, Tianshui City. Resided in the Bamboo and Wood Factory
Residence, the Maiji District, Tianshui City
- Mr. Gao Zhaoming from Zhangjiazui Village, Xiangkou Division, Huaniu Town,
Maiji District, Tianshui City
- Mr. Xu Feng, resided at the Party School Residence Unit 1 Floor 6 #1, Xifeng
District, Qingyang City
- Mr. Guan Qiang, 38 years old, staff of the Pressure Team, Underground
Working Division, Changqing Bureau. Lived in the residence of this work unit
in Xi'an City
- Mr. Tian Runhai, from Taoyuan Village, Linjing Township, Zhenyuan County,
- Mr. Cuan Tianxiang, from Dongzhi Village, Dongzhi Township, Xifeng District,
It has been confirmed that the 11 above-named practitioners are in the
Tianshui No. 3 Prison. The situations of dozens more practitioners need to be
Practitioners Yin Xiaolan, Tang Qiong, Zhang Jinmei, Liu Xiaoming and others
were illegally sentenced are imprisoned at Lanzhou Women's Prison of
Practitioners in Tianshui region who died as a result of persecution:
- Mr. Liu Zhirong died in Tianshui No. 3 Prison. Mr. Liu was among the seven
practitioners who were transferred from Dingxi Prison to Tianshui No. 3
Prison on December 14, 2005. On January 11, 2006, Tianshui Prison sent
people to notify Mr. Liu's family that he had "committed suicide."
On January 13, eight of his relatives first saw his body at the crematory.
He was dressed only in red underwear. There were several knife marks on his
neck. The police said it was from a knife. His body did not show traces of
blood, except at the knife cuts. One of the corners of his eyes was severely
infected. When a relative asked about the eye, the police officer said,
"He was bitten by a mouse." (There were so many other places on
his body; why would a mouse bite his eye?) On January 14, relatives viewed
his body for the second time. They asked to check for blood on his quilt.
The police replied that the quilt had been burned. They asked to take the
body with them. The police replied, "We won't give you the body. It
will be directly cremated!" Police surrounded the relatives, who were
afraid to say anything more.
A witness said, "He was beaten to death. When I saw him being dragged
out of the prison cell!" The witness said that Mr. Liu had refused to
call out his roll call numbers and a group of police guards beat him. A
heavy kick behind his ear rendered Mr. Liu unconscious. He was supposedly
sent for a physical examination (investigations are still being made to
determine where he was examined). When he was sent back he died. The police
lied when they claimed that that he had committed suicide. To cover up this
murder the police also conducted a so-called "great security
- Mr. Huang Lizhi, 53 years old, a practitioner from Mawusi Village, Shilipu
Township, Gangu County, Tianshui City, Gansu Province, was severely injured
from beatings and then died.
- Ms. Cheng Guilan, practitioner from the Maiji District, Tianshui City,
Gansu Province, and principal engineer of 213 Division of Atomic Industrial
Department was tortured to death.
- Ms. Liu Wenyu, 53 years old, retired from Railroad Hospital of Tianshui
City, died as a result of persecution.
- Mr. Wang Shenggui, 35 years old, a Taoist of Yuquan Taoist Monastary of
Tianshui City, died in prison.
Articles concerning these above-named four practitioners appeared on
Clearwisdom.net several times.
Practitioners in Tianshui region who were beaten to disability:
- Chen Jiao, still bedridden
- Zai Fengci, staff of the Xinghuo Machine Factory, still bedridden
- Guo Guangli, staff of Company No. 5
- Zhou Yaming, persecution details on record. Some details to be confirmed.
May 20, 2006