Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Remains of Dafa Practitioners Fu Keshu and Xu Genli Found on Jingang Mountain

June 16, 2006 |   By Falun Dafa practitioners in Guizhou, China

(Clearwisdom.net) In mid-May 2006, the remains of two Falun Dafa practitioners, Ms. Fu Keshu and Mr. Xu Genli, were found on Jingang Mountain of Jiangxi province. The remains of Mr. Xu Genli were reduced to merely bones, while the remains of Ms. Fu Keshu were not yet decomposed.

Ms. Fu Keshu was a 54-year-old retired teacher of Kaiyang County, No.1 primary school. On November 16, 2005, she went to Jingang Mountain with her nephew Mr. Xu Genli (a businessman in Jinsha County) and an older woman of 65 years old, who lived at Yongxin Hotel on Jingang Mountain. The next day, Fu Keshu and Xu Genli went out and were never seen alive again. Since that time, nobody knew their whereabouts. Their family members reported their disappearance to the Ciping Police Department on November 29th, and they also searched for them through the TV and other media. They also went to various tourist areas to post information and inquire about them. They asked for help from local people to search dangerous rivers, mountains and caves, but still did not find them.

While searching for them, Jingang Mountain policeman Zhu came to talk with their family members many times. Some policemen said that between the 17th and the 18th, some people were distributing Falun Gong materials at Huangyangjie.

Ms. Fu Keshu graduated from college in March of 1971. In order to support remote areas, she came to Guizhou from Sichuan and taught in the village for many years. She often had the intense workload of 32 class hours each week, with 73 students in each class. She had become ill many times because of her intense work schedule. In August 1998, she had to retire because of her poor health. She went everywhere to treat her diseases, with little positive results. Shortly after that, she discovered Falun Dafa and all of her illnesses cleared up and she was able-bodied once again. After the CCP began the persecution of Falun Dafa, Fu Keshu was arrested by police for clarifying the truth of Falun Dafa. Eventually, she was forced to leave home in order to escape the persecution.

On July 10, 2003 the local chief of the Education Administration Bureau Shi Yingchang and policeman Tao Darong went to her home. They forcibly took her to Lannigou Brainwashing Center and detained her for six months.

Fu Keshu and Xu Genli have now been found dead on Jingang Mountain. At present, police claim that they probably died suddenly somehow while traveling together. Two people suddenly disappeared one day at the same time, and their family members searched everywhere on Jingang Mountain for them. Now, after all this time their remains show up on Jingang Mountain, which is a little too strange. We would like to demand a full investigation into this case.