Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

On the Chinese Communist Party's Murder Industry in Recent Years, Part 1 (Photos)

May 20, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Since March 2006, shocking crimes related to harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners persecuted in concentration camps have been exposed. These crimes started at the end of 2000 and became a common practice inside the forced labor camps, prisons, concentration camps and related hospitals throughout China. At the Sujiatun Concentration Camp, the corneas, organs and marrow of several thousand practitioners, men and women, old and young, were removed while they were still alive. Even their hair, skin and fat were sold and their corpses were cremated in the crematorium inside the concentration camp in order to destroy evidence. Several witnesses provided evidence saying that there are at least 36 concentrations camps similar to the Sujiatun Concentration Camp in China. The largest concentration camp, code-named 672-S, is in Jilin Province. Over 120,000 practitioners and dissidents are held there. The concentration camp in the Jiutai region of Jilin Province is the fifth largest place in the country, where more than 14,000 people are detained.

However, removing organs from live practitioners is only the tip of the iceberg of the CCP's crimes against humanity in its persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. In order to expose the whole picture of removing organs from live practitioners and all the crimes of genocide committed in its seven year persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, including large scale detention and imprisonment, brutal mental torture, enslavement, being sexual abuse, cruel tortures and murder, the Falun Dafa Association and the Minghui/Clearwisdom website established, on April 4, "The Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong in China (CIPFG)" (abbreviated "Coalition to Investigate the Persecution"). The Coalition calls on all kindhearted people of conscience in the international community to join us in conducting an independent investigation to stop this holocaust.

This article will expose the crimes of removing organs from live Falun Gong practitioners all over China during the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in the following four aspects.

1. The Background and Current Situation of the Crime of Removing Organs from Live Falun Gong Practitioners

1.1 The increase in organ transplants in China grew in step with CCP's persecution of Falun Gong
1.2 Hospitals throughout China are hastily conducting the holocaust by removing the organs from live practitioners

2. The CCP's "Live Organ Bank"

2.1 The live liver from Tangshan City
2.2 Was Mr. Zhao Yingqi given emergency treatment after his death by the medical experts from the 301 General Army Hospital?
2.3 Mr. Chen Aizhong was forcefully cremated after he had been murdered
2.4 Mr. Meng Jincheng was killed on the same day he was put into the forced labor camp and his family was only allowed to see the back of his head
2.5 The "corpse" of Mr. Zhang Zhenggang, the Assistant of the Huai'an City Falun Gong Assistant Station, was dissected
2.6 The real story of 20 free organ transplants at the Hunan Provincial People's Hospital

3. The Persecution Sites Throughout China are the Headquarters for the CCP's Live Organ Bank

3.1 Ms. Wang Yuzhi's experience: one step away from becoming a live organ donor
3.2 Ms. Chen Ying's experience of a suspicious health checkup carried out against her will at the Beijing Detention Center
3.3 "I Almost Became an Organ Donor"
3.4 The abnormal health checkups at various persecution sites

4. The CCP's "Murder Industry"

4.1 "A coordinated process of Murder Industry" in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners
4.2 The crimes of removing organs from live practitioners by using military means


1. The Background and Current Situation of the Crime of Removing Organs from Live Falun Gong Practitioners

1.1 The increase in organ transplants in China grew in step with the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong

In recent years, organ transplant operations in China have developed very rapidly. The army hospitals, police, armed police hospitals and the secondary local hospitals and above have all participated in performing organ transplant surgeries. According to the official statistics, in 9 years from 1991 to 1999 less than 200 liver transplants were carried out in China. In 2000 and 2001, the figure rose to 254 and 486 respectively. In 2003 the figure rose sharply to more than 3000. According to reports from China's Health Newspaper, Professor Shi Bingyi, Deputy Director of the Organ Transplant Branch Association of the Chinese Medical Association, disclosed that in the past ten years China conducted more than 90,000 various organ transplant operations. In 2005 alone, about 10,000 kidney transplants and about 4,000 liver transplants were performed in China.

On December 30, 2005, Shen Zhongyang, Director of the "Oriental Organ Transplant Center" in Tianjin said during an interview that the number of liver transplants carried out by the center this year reached 650 cases. The new building of the organ transplant center has a capacity of 500 beds. After being put into operation in May 2006, its annual bed turnover rate is expected to reach about 10,000.

Medical statistics show that the probability of an organ match outside of relatives accounted for less than 10%. Even in the United States, where public acceptance of organ donation is very high, the average waiting time for an organ transplant is 6 to 7 years. However, in China, where public acceptance of organ donation is very low, according to various organ transplant centers, the average waiting period is no more than one month or as little as a few days. Undoubtedly, there are large organ banks available. It is an open secret that the CCP illegally removes organs from death row prisoners for organ transplants. However, one must wonder: where did China get dozens of times the number of organ donors than the number of death row prisoners?

What's especially horrible is that the "accomplishment" of organ transplants in China grew in step with the escalation of the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong.

In July 1999, consumed by jealousy and his stubborn pursuit of power, the former dictator of the CCP, Jiang Zemin, used lies to clear the way and drove the whole state apparatus to launch the persecution of tens of millions of Falun Gong practitioners, who are cultivate kindness and improvement of morality. From the later half of 1999 to 2001, practitioners all over the country went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. They tried to tell the government and ordinary people that Falun Gong is good. The practitioners wished for the persecution to stop and asked the government to allow them to freely practice Falun Gong. During one period, approximately 70 thousand practitioners from various parts of the country gathered at the outskirts of Beijing every month. Yet, the Bureau of Letters and Calls and Tiananmen Square were turned into sites for arresting practitioners. Many practitioners were abducted, detained, badly beaten up or even beaten to death. Many more practitioners have gone missing.

Some websites in China have disclosed that there are 670 known prisons and 300 forced labor camps imprisoning 1,800,000 people. Because huge numbers of Falun Gong practitioners were thrown into these prisons and forced labor camps, these places were seriously overcrowded. Therefore, the CCP built dozens of secret concentration camps to persecute steadfast practitioners in an even more covert and cruel manner. On October 1, 2000, the Agence France Presse (AFP) reported that the CCP had built two concentration camps in Northeast and Northwest China. These two camps were able to imprison 50,000 practitioners. Trainloads of practitioners were shipped there. But up to now, no one has come out of there alive.

Under the CCP's genocidal policy, "defame their reputation, bankrupt them financially and destroy them physically," Falun Gong was slandered and demonized by outrageous lies from the CCP's media. The practitioners who practice the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance were treated as enemies of the state and were abducted, imprisoned or brutally tortured at will. The secret orders of the Jiang group, such as "death of Falun Gong practitioners from beating is nothing and shall be counted as suicide" and "defame their reputation, bankrupt them financially, destroy them physically" pushed the persecution to a hysterical stage, thus empowering the crime of removing organs from live Falun Gong practitioners.

In December 2000, Minghui/Clearwisdom website published the article with an eye-catching title, "Evil Policemen Scheme to Sell the Organs of Jailed Falun Gong Practitioners." (http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2000/12/31/3661.html) The article sounded the warning from the practitioners in China. The evil police officers in Mainland China are plotting with greedy doctors and looking to sell the organs from live practitioners. One source indicated that hospitals had quotas for organs. A hospital of traditional Chinese medicine in the city of Shijiazhuang had received a quota of 6 organs. In China there were many cases of practitioners whose bodies had bloody holes and knife cuts or were secretly cremated without the consent of the families.

In March 2006, the wife of a surgeon who was directly involved in removing organs from live Falun Gong practitioners said the practitioners detained at the Sujiatun Concentration Camp in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province are mainly from various major forced labor camps in China. The practitioners selected to be the live organ donors were mainly from the countryside, had no background of jobs, academic credentials and families. The lawless officials conducted blood test for them, established an archive, organized tissue matching to make all the preparations for the hospitals doing organ transplant to harvest organs from these live practitioners. The CCP used the enormous economic benefit of organ transplants as bait to enlist the people from the army, the military police, police, the administration of justice, government officials at all levels, officials in the medical system, doctors and nurses as well as intermediary organizations into this most bloody and most cruel murderous business. This crime of organ harvesting by a state is evidence of degeneration of humanitarian values and human conscience.

1.2 Hospitals throughout China are hastily conducting the holocaust by removing the organs from live practitioners

After the concentration camps were exposed, the CCP has never stopped doing evil. On the one hand, it tried to deceive the international community by denying the accusations. On the other hand, it has accelerated its process of silencing the witnesses by killing them and destroying evidence. After three weeks of silence and when everything was ready, the spokesman of the CCP's Foreign Ministry openly denied the existence of the Sujiatun Concentration Camp. The CCP also made a public regulation named "Interim Regulation for Human Organ Transplant Practice." However, the regulation will not take effect until July 1, 2006. It left three long months for them to continue to silence the witnesses by killing them.

Information from urgent investigations and secret reports from witnesses have confirmed that hospitals and transplant centers in Heilongjiang, Liaoning, Jilin, Beijing, Tianjin, Guangdong, Henan, Hebei, Wuhan City in Hubei, Hunan, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Yunnan, Anhui, Shaanxi, Xinjiang and other places are working overtime to perform transplant operations. Hospital authorities told undercover investigators that patients should come in quickly if they want a transplant, as a large number of organs would be available before the end of April and the hospital could find matching organs in few days. The hospital authorities even admitted in explicit terms that the organs they offered include those from the Falun Gong practitioners.

Here are segments of conversation between undercover investigators from the "Coalition to Investigate the Persecution" and doctors as well as the reports coming in from different parts of China:

Investigator: "I want a kidney from those who practice Falun Gong, one that's totally healthy."

Doctor from the Qianfushan Liver Transplant Center in Shandong Province: "Well.... We will definitely have a lot of suppliers like that in April. The number of those suppliers is gradually increasing."

Investigator: "Why are you going to have more in April?"

Doctor: "I cannot tell you that because this involves.... Anyway, there is no need to go into that. I cannot go into that with you."

Investigator: "Are you doing the organ transplant overtime?"

Doctor from Changzhen Hospital in Shanghai: "Right, 30 people are in the queue. 24 hours, several groups of people. We have 4 teams doing the job."

The Transplant Department of Tianjin No.1 General Hospital, also known as the Oriental Organ Transplant Center, after a short delay, again began to receive a large number of foreigners who went there for liver and kidney transplant since the end of March. All the organ transplant operations were carried out at night in the central building located on the 11th and 12th floors for transplant patients. The wards were located on floors 4 to 7. Since there were not enough beds in the hospital building, the Oriental Organ Transplant Center has also borrowed the 8th floor of the International Cardiovascular Hospital of Tianjin Economic Development Zone to be used for Korean patients. Meanwhile, it has also converted hotels into wards for patients to wait for the operation. These included floors 3 to 6 of the Huaxia Hotel and floors 24 to 25 of the Tiancai Hotel. Despite this, there is still a shortage of beds.

Beginning in March, the Tianjin Armed Police Hospital was busy with kidney transplant operations. It would perform them every night, and could do as many as six kidney transplant operations per evening. When the patients recovered a bit, they were urged to leave the hospital. Recently the number of patients going there to receive kidney transplants has grown rapidly, as have the number of donors. The patients were told that the kidneys were from "young criminals." Normally the cost of a kidney transplant and the hospitalization expenses would be around 100,000 yuan.

On April 12, 2006, after an emergency meeting the major hospitals in Jilin City were all guarded by police (similar to martial law). Ambulances were frequently seen coming in and going out of the hospitals. As a "promotion," the Jilin Provincial Heart Disease Hospital even reduced their fees for a heart transplant. The first five heart transplant patients only had to pay 50,000 yuan.

All of this very clearly indicates that a massacre aimed at completely destroying the Falun Gong practitioners (live evidence) in three months is going on in China by the CCP. An atrocity of unparalleled savagery is happening in China right now!

2. The CCP's Live Organ Bank

2.1 The live liver from Tangshan City

On July 23, 2003, Dalian City Evening Newspaper published a report entitled "Taiwan Patients Change Livers in Dalian." The report said, "On the evening of July 12, 2003, 50-year old Taiwan patient Liu Dongquan was admitted to the Organ Transplant Center of Dalian Medical University No. 2 Affiliated Hospital. On the following day, Liu Dongquan experienced liver dysfunction so he needed to have a liver transplant operation right away. The Organ Transplant Center asked the national medical system for emergency help. Two days later the center found a donor liver in Tangshan that matched Liu Dongquan. At 16:50 on June 18, the liver was shipped to Dalian safely. At 17:30 Liu Dongquan was carried into the operating room. Five hours later the liver had been successfully transplanted."

Medical experts said that a liver could not survive for more than 48 hours after being removed from a body. The less time the liver spends in a state of insufficient blood supply under normal body-temperature, the higher the success rate of the liver transplant. The report said that the liver was found in Tangshan on June 16 and was shipped to Dalian on the 18th. This indicates that the donor must have been alive. There are two possibilities: Either the liver was removed from a live donor in Tangshan City on the 18th and sent to Dalian, or a live donor was shipped to Dalian on 18th and the liver was removed from the live donor after arrival.

By using this as a clue, I searched Minghui/Clearwisdom website database and found several cases of suspected organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners who had been cruelly tortured to death in Tangshan Forced Labor Camp (or called Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp).

2.2 Was Mr. Zhao Yingqi given an emergency treatment after his death by the medical experts from the 301 General Army Hospital?

Mr. Zhao Yingqi was a former employee of the Mine Management Section, Lanfangge Village Mine, Guye District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. In 1987, he was seriously injured in an underground mine accident. He was hospitalized for 9 years and after several surgeries, his left leg was shortened by 5 centimeters. He was categorized as grade 3 disabled, and before leaving the hospital, a grade 4 disabled, which meant a complete loss of work ability. After he learned Falun Gong, he asked to leave the hospital. After a period of time of practicing Falun Gong, Zhao went from relying on crutches and a wheelchair to riding bicycles and tricycles by himself. Although he was about 60 years old, he looked like a young man. When he requested to be discharged from the hospital the head of the hospital said, "The exercises really bring you wonders!" Mr. Zhao Yingqi was acknowledged as a good son, a good father and a good husband.

Wounded and disabled, Zhao Yingqi from Tangshan City was tortured to death at the Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan on December 30, 2002 for practicing Falun Gong.

Although Chinese law prohibits sending a disabled person to a forced labor camp, Mr. Zhao was illegally detained and sent to the Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan City on November 20, 2002, for persisting in practicing Falun Gong. He died in less than 40 days after being brutally tortured. The guards at the camp claimed that Zhao died of normal causes. In reality, Zhao had injuries all over his body. His head was caved in, a piece of flesh over his right ribcage was missing, and bruises extended from his fingers to his back and neck. His eyes were still open, his hands and nails were blue, and his stomach, which was shrunken, was injected with water.

His head was collapsed, a piece of flesh over his right ribcage was missing, and bruises extended from his fingers to his back and neck.

The following is the appeal letter by Zhao's wife, Ms. Zhao Yanru:

"On November 20, my husband Mr. Zhao Yingqi was arrested and taken to the Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp. At 4 p.m. on December 30, the forced labor camp informed me that my husband was suffering from a sudden cerebral hemorrhage and was under emergency treatment. When I rushed to hospital, the ward was guarded by many policemen. I found my husband; he was only skin and bones. His eyes were open but they did not move. He had a 3 mm plastic tube in his mouth. Before I could have a careful look, I was driven out of the ward. At around 7 p.m. on December 30, 2002, the hospital staff said my husband had died and urged me a few times to send his body to the morgue. They did not allow us to stay there and did not even allow me to clean his body and change his clothes. However, there was something suspicious about it. The death notice stated that my husband died at 8:02 p.m. on January 2, 2003. In April 2003, I received my husband's medical records. On the first page, it noted "a successful rescue" on January 2, 2003. There was a line on the comments column that stated, "In January 2003, an expert diagnosis fee of 1,000 yuan (Beijing 301 Hospital) was charged."

Photos of Documents:

The medical record noted "a successful rescue" on January 2, 2003

Mr. Zhao Yingqi was sent to the morgue on December 30, 2002, but the death notice stated Mr. Zhao died on the evening of January 2, 2003

Comments column on the Hospital document shows that experts from the 301 Hospital in Beijing came to give him an emergency treatment

"The medical personnel said my husband died 3 hours after he was sent to the hospital. However, the hospital asked me to pay more than 10,000 yuan medical expenses for the so-called treatment two days after his death.

On March 19, 2004, my family went to the People's Hospital to get a list of the medical fees, request doctors' consultation conclusion by the experts from the 301 Hospital and a receipt for 1,000 yuan diagnosis expense. The Director of the hospital, Shi Jianwen, explained, 'Besides this one, there is another charge of 3,090 yuan for the Veteran Official's Medical Fee.' I asked who was the veteran official, since my husband was only an ordinary worker or a 'person subject to reeducation in a forced labor camp.' Director Shi Jianwen replied, 'The forced labor camp promised to pay this bill because the City Communist Party Secretary Chen Man personally ordered us to rescue your husband at all costs.'"

Mr. Zhao Yingqi was sent to the morgue on December 30, 2002. At the time, was he really dead or in a deep coma? Two days later, what kind of "treatment" did the medical experts from 301 Hospital in Beijing give him? Who was the person the City Communist Party Secretary Chen Man described as a "veteran official" that was to be rescued at all costs?

2.3 Mr. Chen Aizhong was forcefully cremated after he had been murdered

There was a happy family in Canfangying Village of Beixinbao Township in Huailai County, Hebei Province. All the members of the family practiced Falun Gong. They included father Chen Yunchuan, mother Wang Lianying, older sister Chen Shulan, elder brother Chen Aizhong, younger brother Chen Aili, younger sister Chen Hongping, and Chen Shulan's 10-year-old daughter Li Ying. Unfortunately after all 7 members of the family went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong on December 29, 2000, four of them were murdered and two are still in detention.

A formerly happy and harmonious family

(Front Row) Father Chen Yunchuan and mother Wang Lianrong (currently still in detention)

(Back Row from Left) Elder brother Chen Aizhong (murdered), younger sister Chen Hongping (murdered), elder sister Chen Shulan (still in detention) and younger brother Chen Aili (murdered)

33-year old Chen Aizhong was arrested in Beijing in 2001 and detained at the Dongbeiwang Detention Center. The depraved guards stripped his clothes off and handcuffed him to a tree in biting cold winter and then shocked his head, face, other sensitive parts and his genitals with a 30 thousand voltage electric baton. The torture, which lasted for 4 nights and 7 days, crippled both of his legs. Four days later, Mr. Chen Aizhong, covered with bone fractures and bruises, was transferred to the detention center of Haidian District Police Department in Beijing. He was extremely weak after going on a hunger strike. He was stripped of all his clothes and buried in the snow for three hours. Later, the inmates inhumanly tortured him by breaking the bones and skin of all his ten fingers using toothbrush handles. They referred to this torture as "opening a lock": first someone holds his two finger tips, then they insert a toothbrush handle between two fingers and forcefully and continuously twist it.

On September 12, Chen Aizhong was illegally sentenced to 3 years of forced labor even though all his four limbs were disabled. He was sent to the Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp. The depraved criminals at the camp used all sorts of torture methods to force him to stop practicing Falun Gong. In protest, Mr. Chen Aizhong went on a hunger strike. After nine days, while the vicious guard Wang Yulin and some criminals were barbarically force-feeding him, Mr. Chen's heart suddenly stopped beating. He was sent to Tangshan People's Hospital for "emergency treatment" before he was murdered. On September 21, officials from the Huailai County 610 Office, the head of the Beixinbao Township and the policemen from the local police station went to Chen's family. They acted out of their normal way, picking up the elder sister, Chen Shulan, to visit her "very sick" younger brother. After arriving at the forced labor camp, the leadership of the camp said, "Chen Aizhong was sent to Tangshan People's Hospital on the afternoon of 19th" after going on a hunger strike. He recovered on the morning of 20th, but died in the afternoon."

In the mortuary, Chen Shulan found that Chen Aizhong's body had obviously been cleaned up. There was a trace of blood on his lips, his ears were swollen and looked purple and black, and his right ear opening was full of blood. When Chen Shulan suddenly opened the zipper of his upper clothes, and saw a 10 centimeters [about 4 inches] long wound on his left chest. She also saw there was a large area of bruise with blood from his shoulders to his back. The evildoers were scared by her action, and they hastily pushed her out of the mortuary. Chen Shulan requested to take a photograph of Chen Aizhong at that time, to have an autopsy report from the legal medical expert and to have the detailed information about his death in writing. Yang xx from the "610 Office" even said it was illegal to have a photograph taken of a dead body and threatened, "If the autopsy report found he died of illness then you have to pay the expenses for the autopsy and more than 10,000 yuan for the emergency treatment to save Chen Aizhong." The deputy head of the forced labor camp said that Chen Shulan only needed to sign an agreement admitting that Chen Aizhong died of normal causes from kidney failure, and they could meet her demands. However, even as Chen Shulan was still insisting on her three demands and refusing to sign the agreement, Chen Aizhong's body was secretly cremated on the 23rd. The Chen family did not even get Chen Aizhong's ashes.

2.4 Mr. Meng Jincheng was killed on the same day he was put into the forced labor camp and his family was only allowed to see the back of his head

Falun Gong practitioner Meng Jincheng was a 50-year-old man from Jiuzhai Village, Baozidian Town, Zunhua City, Hebei Province. He was affectionately described by the villagers as "a man of great compassion." Before practicing Falun Gong he had various illnesses. Because his family was very poor and had no money to see a doctor, he often lay in bed all day long. In 1996 he was carried to a Falun Gong practice site. Not long after, all his illnesses were miraculously gone.

However, the Jiang regime persecutes Falun Gong despite the happiness it has brought to many people. Mr. Meng Jincheng began to clarify the truth to people. In November 2002 he was abducted to the Zunhua City Detention Center by the city "610 Office." On July 7, 2003, Meng Jincheng, who was very healthy at the time, was transferred to Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan City. Around 10 a.m. on July 7, Meng Jincheng refused to verbally denounce Falun Gong. Consequently, on the orders of the Deputy Division Leader Wang Yulin, Meng Jincheng was badly beaten up by 8 to 9 criminals. By 4:30 p.m., Meng Jincheng had fallen unconscious and was rushed to the Tangshan City Workers Hospital for "emergency treatment." He was murdered on the same day.

On the following day, the forced labor camp asked the criminals to write a false testimonial saying that Meng Jincheng had suffered from "heart disease, diabetes and kidney failure" and that he had received timely "emergency treatment." The labor camp officials refused his family's request to look at his body, and his family was only allowed to see the back of his head through the glass window on the door. Later Meng Jincheng's body was forcefully cremated in a hurry without the family's consent. After cremation, the labor camp even asked his family to pay 20,000 yuan for his medical expenses. People would ask, "What they have done to Meng Jincheng?"

2.5 The "corpse" of Mr. Zhang Zhenggang, the Assistant of the Huai'an City Falun Gong Assistant Station, was dissected

Zhang Zhenggang was an assistant of a Falun Gong practice site in Huai'an. On March 2, 2000, Huai'an police illegally detained him at the Huai'an Detention Center. During his detention he was brutally beaten. On March 25, due to serious head injuries he fell unconscious and was taken to the Huai'an City First People's Hospital for emergency treatment. On the night of March 30, the doctors performed an electrocardiogram on him. Although he was in a coma and his heartbeat was weak, he was still breathing.

After a short meeting, several officials from the "610 Office" called in about 40 to 50 police officers to secure the hospital hallways and Zhang Zhenggang's room. The officials lied to Zhang Zhenggang's family, saying that he had died and prevented them from entering his room. The police forced the doctor to disconnect Zhang Zhenggang from the oxygen tank and the intravenous drip and inject him with an unidentified substance. Then the thugs pushed aside Zhang Zhenggang's relatives and other patients and their families and removed Zhang Zhenggang from the room. After dissecting his "corpse" without his family's consent, they sent it to the crematory.

2.6 The story of 20 free organ transplants at the Hunan Provincial People's Hospital

On April 28, 2006, the Xiaoxiang Morning newspaper in Hunan Province contained the headline: "Twenty Free Organ Transplants." It reported that the Hunan Province People's Hospital would perform twenty free liver or kidney transplants, and patients merely had to call the listed hotline to register. This hospital also used other media such as the Changsha Evening paper and the Hunan Economics TV Station to report the news. The TV station also had a follow-up report on the issue. According to the report, Hunan Provincial People's Hospital, after a month's effort, found matching kidneys for Dong Shufang and her three other family members who had been suffering from kidney diseases for many years and had decided to have the transplants free of charge for their four family members. On the evening of April 27, 57-year old Dong Shufang was wheeled into the operating room and became the first patient to receive the transplant at no cost. Ultimately, all the other three family members received transplants at no cost. On the same day, 33-year-old Gong Gaoming from Tiaoma Village in Changsha County also became the beneficiary of a free liver transplant.

The Urological Department of the Hunan Provincial People's Hospital

In Changsha City, Hunan Province alone, there are three large hospitals doing organ transplants: the No. 3 Xiangya Hospital of Zhongnan University, the No. 2 Xiangya Hospital of Zhongnan University (formerly the Affiliated No. 2 Hospital of Hunan Medical College), and the Provincial People's Hospital. Besides handling hundreds of kidney transplants on a yearly basis, the hospitals also perform a large number of multi-organ transplants including heart transplants, transplants for entire livers, entire lungs, pancreas, small intestines, spleens, and stomachs.

According to the person who provided the news, "I was in a somber mood after I read this report. For a hospital that saves and treats patients, there seems to be no cause for criticism. In this society, it is even hard to offer a free meal to the poor, let alone for anyone to offer a free liver or kidney transplant! Where are so many livers and kidneys coming from? And it came along with the exposure of the Sujiatun Concentration Camp's harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners and when the CCP is hastening to destroy all evidence of its crimes. Many hospitals are consequently rushing through organ transplant surgeries before June. The news of 'free transplants' raises further suspicion: Was this part of the CCP's criminal acts?"

Some experts believe that a hospital that advertises free transplants is just trying to attract patients. But the offer also made people think that perhaps there are organs waiting and that if they are not used, they will be wasted. The hospital thought it might as well do a dozen free transplants for advertising purposes and also accumulate some experience.

According to investigation from the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong. There are several large forced labor camps and prisons around Changsha City of Hunan Province, including Xinkaipu Labor Camp (for men) in Changsha City, Changsha Women's Labor Camp, Hunan Women's Prison (Changsha), Baimalong Labor Camp in Zhuzhou, and Hunan Chishan Prison (for men). These places hold thousands of Falun Gong practitioners.

According to the information published by Minghui/Clearwisdom website, the forced labor camps in the following areas are heavily suspected to be removing organs from live Falun Gong practitioners. They include Daqing Forced Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province, Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City, Jiamusi City Forced Labor Camp, Hulan No. 2 Detention Center in Heilongjiang Province, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Liaoning Province, Fengjin Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City of Liaoning Province, Dalian City Forced Labor Camp, Tangshan City Forced Labor Camp in Hebei Province, Fujian Provincial Women's Forced Labor Camp, Wangcun Forced Labor Camp in Zibo City of Shandong Province, Jinan City No. 1 Forced Labor Camp, Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp in Beijing, Beijing Police Hospital, Qinghe Detention Center in Beijing, Sanshui Women's Forced Labor Camp in Guangzhou City, Dabanqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp in Yunnan Province, Shayang Forced Labor Camp in Hubei Province, Anhui Women's Forced Labor Camp, Sichuan Women's Forced Labor Camp, and Litang Prison in Guangxi Autonomous Region.

(To be continued)