Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Dai Xiaoping Tortured at Weifang Detention Center - Her Husband Died from Similar Treatment

April 13, 2006 |   By a practitioner from Weifang, Shandong Province

(Clearwisdom.net) Police officers recently arrested Falun Dafa practitioner Mrs. Dai Xiaoping from Weifang, Shandong Province. She is currently detained at Weifang Detention Center, where she is chained to a "death bed" and being force-fed. Her situation is critical. Mrs. Dai's husband, Mr. Mou Naiwu, was previously a physics teacher at Weifang College. He insisted on practicing Falun Gong and was persecuted to death. He died on June 13, 2004, leaving a teenaged daughter at home alone.

Mrs. Dai is 44 years old. She had suffered from multiple illnesses. Starting in her 30's, she was unable to work full time due to her health condition. After she started practicing Falun Gong, her illnesses disappeared and she underwent tremendously positive changes, both mentally and physically. After her husband, Mr. Mou, started to practice Falun Gong, his body underwent transformations as well. His quick temperament also changed for the better. After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Falun Gong, the two were illegally arrested, detained, and tortured many times. Officers from the police department and the National Security Department broke into their home very late at night to arrest them many times. The husband and wife were sent to a forced labor camp. While her parents were away, their 13 year old daughter cried for them every day.

In January 2000, Mr. Mou was sentenced to three years in a forced labor camp. He was brutally tortured at Changle Forced Labor Camp and started to have severe heart problems. His blood pressure shot up to 260. Mr. Mou was finally released for medical treatment, but he suffered paralysis on one side due to mistreatment and was unable to care for himself. The entire family suffered under this condition. They had no income, and Mrs. Dai had to take care of her husband, as well as support their school-aged daughter. Even while suffering such tragedy, people from the Weifang National Security Department, and officers from the police department, did not stop monitoring, following and harassing them. Late on the evening of July 26, 2001, ten or so individuals from Weifang National Security Department broke into Mrs. Dai's home. Mrs. Dai was taking a bath at the time. Those persons broke into the bathroom and dragged Mrs. Dai into a police car while she was still in her underwear. At the same time, they also arrested Mr. Mou, who was lying on the floor because of his immobility. Their teenage daughter was scared and crying loudly. She was left at home alone.

At the forced labor camp, Mr. Mou was again in critical condition. His blood pressure went up to 280, he started to suffer severe disrhythmia and had difficulty breathing. He was released again for medical treatment.

Mrs. Dai was illegally sentenced to three years at Wang Village Forced Labor Camp. Since she refused to be "transformed," she was brutally tortured. She was locked in a small, unventilated toilet room for more than six months, and was deprived of sleep for more than forty days. Labor camp guards instructed prisoners to abuse her continually. Whenever she closed her eyes, they all jumped on her. They tore, beat, pushed, and pulled her, while cursing and yelling. She was forced to stand continuously for eighteen days and nights as punishment. Her legs were swollen all the way to the tops of her thighs, but her belief did not waver. In early 2003, she was again in critical condition, and was released to her family. At that time she became homeless to avoid further persecution.

During the time she was in the forced labor camp and before she became homeless, her physically disabled husband supported the family and cared for their child. He fell down countless times. After suffering from numerous arrests and being detained for so long at the forced labor camp (where he was severely tortured both mentally and physically), Mr. Mou died on June 13, 2004. He was only 42 years old.

On the afternoon of March 3, 2006, Mrs. Dai was speaking the truth about the persecution to some pedestrians in Gongan Alley, Kuiwen District, when a heartless individual reported her to police. She was then illegally arrested and sent to Kaifa District Police Department. Three days later, she was transferred to Weifang Detention Center and detained for one month. Mrs. Dai refused to give out any names, and she did not cooperate with the police. She began refusing food and water on the day she was arrested. It has been eighteen days since then. Currently, the police tie her to a "death bed" every day with chains, and force-feed her. At this time, Mrs. Dai is extremely weak and thin. She is suffering a tremendous amount of brutal torture, and her situation is critical. Her family has requested to see her multiple times, but have been refused. Her young daughter lost her father, is separated from her mother, and now has no home to go to. She says that she already lost her dad, and is extremely worried about her mom.

On March 16, 2006, without notifying her family, Kaifa District Police Department broke into Mrs. Dai's home and stole her stereo, DVD player, house deed, bank checks, etc. The break-in order came from Weifang Kaifa District Police Department chairman, Ming Zhengliang. This evil individual drinks, gambles, and frequents brothels. He stops at nothing to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. There have been multiple deaths of persecuted practitioners in various cities. After he became the chairman at Weifang Kaifa District Police Department, he became even more rampant. He arrested large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners and sent them to forced labor camps.

March 21, 2006