Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Wu Junying, Arrested Again Shortly After Her Release from Labor Camp, Dies as a Result of Further Persecution

April 13, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Six people from the National Security Team in Beijing's Daxing District went to Dawangzhuang Village on January 17, 2006 and illegally arrested a 54-year-old village woman, Falun Gong practitioner Wu Junying. She was later sent to forced labor for two and a half years. The abusers subsequently took her to the Beijing City Dispatch Division for further persecution. She was sent to Beijing Xin'an Forced Labor Camp on March 29, and soon after 7:00 p.m. on March 31 her family was told that she had passed away.

Beijing Xin'an Forced Labor Camp claimed she passed away at about 5:00 a.m. from myocardial infarction. Her family went to see her remains and found that one of her hands was black and blue and there were needle marks on it.

Ms. Wu Junying was from Dawangzhuang Village in Wudian Town, Beijing's Daxing District. Persecutors in Beijing Women's Forced Labor Camp abused her severely for practicing Falun Dafa. She had been sent to the so-called "training team" several times for intense abuse. Each day she was barely allowed to sleep, and was not released until ten months after her term was up.

Once during a meeting when the criminal guards attacked Falun Gong, Wu Junying refused to participate. A female guard named Cheng Cuie then ordered several prisoners to forcibly drag her into the meeting place. Wu Junying immediately shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" Because of this, her detention period was prolonged by four months. She was sent to the "training team," forced to stand for a long time and deprived of sleep. She was not given a bed. She had no option but to stand the whole time. In winter, the police stripped off her cotton pants and sweater, threw them onto the ground and didn't let her wear them.

Wu Junying had just returned from the forced labor camp a year ago, when at about 10:00 a.m. on January 17, 2006, she was arrested again. Participating in the arrest were five agents from the National Security Team in Beijing's Daxing District Police Department as well as people from the local police station. Six people participated in the arrest. One was a police officer surnamed Geng from the local police station. Wu Junying firmly resisted. The lawless people dragged her into a police van and took her to the Daxing District Police Department.

On March 29, Wu Junying was transferred to the Beijing Xin'an Forced Labor Camp. Soon after 7:00 p.m. on March 31, her family was told that she had passed away.

Below are the relevant phone numbers (add country code 86 before these numbers):

Beijing City Dispatch Division: 10-61291199 ext. 8118
Beijing City Dispatch Division distribution center: 10-61273801
Lu Tingting of the Xin'an Forced Labor Camp: 10-60270170, 13683138344

Procuratorate in the Daxing District:
Long Weishun: 10-69206411 (office), Zhou Shuangxi: 10-69206412 (office)

Hongxing Police Station:
Liu Guojie: 10-61750637, 10-67962334
Policeman with surname of Geng: 13301368307
Daxing District Police Department: Wu Shuying: 10-69244317, 10-69242271

Li Jianzhong, Party Secretary for Wudian Town in the Daxing District: 10-67984928 (home), 13910669653
Dawangzhuang Village in Wudian Town: 10-87967147, 10-87962435
Village chief Wang Yuhai: 13910849379 (mobile), 10-87918868 (home)

April 4, 2006