Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Gao Guang'en, Falun Dafa Practitioner from Shuangcheng City, Dies from Persecution

March 07, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Gao Guang'en from Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province passed away on the morning of January 5, 2006, from the persecution. Over the past few years, due to his perseverance in practicing Falun Dafa, Mr. Gao's house had been broken into several times. He had also been illegally arrested, had money extorted from him, and was imprisoned, tortured and harassed by the local police on several occasions.

Mr. Gao Guang'en, 52 years old, was a practitioner from Wujia Town, Shuangcheng City. He began practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, and was cured of cranial atherosclerosis, heart diseases and high blood pressure, among other problems.

After the persecution began in July 1999, Gao Guang'en suffered numerous instances of persecution by the local Chinese Communist Party government. On March 14, 2003, Gao Guang'en went to Beijing to clarify the truth in accordance with the Chinese Constitution. He was imprisoned at the Second Detention Center in Shuangcheng City. The local 610 Office forced his family members to pay 3,000 yuan in order to have him released on bail, and promised that he would be released once they obtained the money. However, after the money was paid, Mr. Gao was still not released, and ten days later, he was brought back to Wujia Town by the police. Instead, of being allowed to go home, he was directly sent to the town government and detained there for three months.

Three months later, Gao Guang'en returned home. However, he wasn't able to live even one day in peace. One month later, he was deceived by the Wujia Town Public Security Bureau and forced to attend a brainwashing session and was detained there for a month before being released.

Since then, the police have never stopped harassing Gao Guang'en. These incidents caused tremendous physical and psychological pain to Mr. Gao and his family.

At 9:00 a.m. on May 10, 2002, the police broke into Mr. Gao's house once again. They stole Teacher's portrait. At 6:00 p.m. on May 21, 2002, seven to eight police officers and the Wujia Town Public Security Bureau Deputy Chief Li broke into Gao Guang'en's home again. They took him away and detained him at the Second Detention Center in Shuangcheng City. Months later, a severely tortured Gao Guang'en was sentenced to forced labor at the Changlinzi Labor Camp for a year.

The Changlinzi Labor Camp is well known for its cruelty and brutality. Gao Guang'en suffered immense torture until he was emaciated, fainted on the ground many times, and could not even walk, before he was allowed to be brought home by his relatives. Even then, the inhumane labor camp extorted another 200 yuan from his family members.

After returning home, Mr. Gao's state of health fluctuated up and down. Throughout this period, the police came to his house to harass him constantly. This resulted in severe psychological stress on Gao. His health deteriorated. Finally, on the morning of January 5, 2006, Gao Guang'en passed away.

If Jiang Zemin's wicked regime had not began the persecution, Gao Guang'en would have lived a normal life like many people around him. However, the Chinese Communist Party colluded with the Jiang regime and orchestrated this persecution against a community of practitioners who practice the principles of "Truth, Compassion, Tolerance." The persecution has resulted in countless tragedies throughout the world, and Gao Guang'en's story is one among the millions of people affected. Compassionate Chinese people, in order to stop such a tragedy from repeating again, please abandon the evil cult of the Chinese Communist Party as soon as possible.