Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Gong Practitioner Liu Weishan Grossly Abused at Wuhan Prison

March 05, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) On January 31, 2006, personnel from Wuhan Women's Prison and from the Xiangfan City 610 Office secretly transported Falun Gong practitioner Liu Weishan back to Xiangfan City. Liu Weishan had by then already been tortured and tormented to the point of mental collapse. She was secretly locked up in Ward 3 of the 364 Hospital's Surgical Ward in Xiangfan City and was monitored around the clock.

Liu Weishan persisted in cultivating Falun Dafa, resulting in an unconstitutional four-year prison sentence that began in October 2002. Months later, Wuhan Women's Prison abusers tortured her until she suffered a mental collapse. She is still held captive today. Below is a short record of the persecution Liu Weishan has been subjected to:

Ms. Liu Weishan, 49 years old, was a teacher at a school affiliated with the Hanjiang Machinery Factory in Xiangfan City, Hubei Province. The company is now known as the Aerospace Life-Support Equipment Company. Because Liu Weishan refused to renounce Falun Dafa, lawless officials arrested and detained her on several occasions.

On September 14, 2002, the police arrested Liu Weishan for the 7th time as she was distributing truth-clarifying materials and incarcerated her in the Xiangfan City's No.1 Detention Center. Liu Wenshan went on a hunger strike to protest. She was cruelly force-fed as a form of persecution for 40 days. The criminals beat her daily.

On October 13, 2002, although Liu Weishan had become extremely frail and weak from persecution, CCP (Chinese Communist Party) officials covertly sentenced her to four years in prison. On October 14 she was locked up in the Wuhan Women's Prison.

The methods used to persecute Falun Gong practitioners at Wuhan Women's Prison were extremely vicious and cruel. For example, the warden often incited the prisoners to torture Dafa practitioners. Prison Ward 2 police officer Li Feng had once locked up Falun Dafa practitioners who refused to give in at a deserted solitary cell in the middle team. She handcuffed the practitioners behind the back and left them unattended for a few days. The practitioners were also deprived of their rights to eat and sleep. When the practitioners went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution, the prison guards would use spoiled leftovers to force-feed them

Subjected to the prison guards' sadistic persecution, one PH.D. student from Beijing University was tortured until she suffered a mental collapse.

Xiangfan practitioner Song Yulian was abused and mistreated until she died.

Although Liu Weishan had merely been held at the prison for only a few months, she was already tortured so severely that she suffered a mental collapse. Nonetheless, the prison authorities refused to let her go. Instead, they took Liu Weishan to the prison clinic every two to three days for intravenous infusions and also used rope to tie her to metal stanchions. Liu Weishan was by this time emaciated, and they had shaved her hair.

Liu Weishan is still suffering from the effects of gross abuse and mental trauma. She has no control over her limbs, lost her ability to speak and lost all ability to take care of her daily needs. Currently she is secretly locked up in Ward 3 of the Surgical Department at the 364 Hospital in Xiangfan City. She is also under 24-hour surveillance and monitored by two criminals.

Contact numbers for those responsible for the abovementioned crimes:

Aerospace Life-Support Equipment Company of the China Aviation Industry Corporation I in Xiangfan City, Hubei Province

Address: No. 244 Hanjiang Road Fancheng District Xiangfan City Hubei Province

Main telephone line: 86-710-3224145 86-710-3151233

Telephone no for the Military Protection Department, the Aerospace Life-Support Equipment Company: 86-710-3224145; ask to be transferred to the Military Protection Department.

Telephone number for the residence of Military Protection Department chief Ni Guogang: 86-710-3151233 and ask for transfer to ext 2229.

Telephone number for the residence of Wang Bihao, deputy Military Protection Department chief: 86-710-3151233 and ask for transfer to ext 2141.

February 16, 2006