Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Nine Practitioners in Jilin and Sichuan Provinces Died As a Result of Persecution

March 03, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Yuqin, 73 years old, lived in Huanglongwei in the Lingdong District of Gongzhuling City, Jilin Province. She started practicing Dafa in 1998. Her back pain, leg pain and heart disease were cured without any medication. After Jiang's group and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Dafa in 1999, Ms. Wang's happy family was torn apart. Her son was unconstitutionally sentenced to forced labor for his belief in Dafa. The local police and officials from the Neighborhood Party Committee often followed Ms. Wang and harassed her at home. For a long time she had lost the courage to study the Fa and do the exercises. She had a relapse of her old illnesses and passed away on January 26, 2005.

Practitioner Mr. Liu Benhong, 58 years old, lived in Caochang Township, Miyi County, Sichuan Province. He was the volunteer assistant at the Falun Dafa practice site in Caochang Township. After the persecution began he persisted in Dafa practice. Agents from the police department and the township government arrested him. They tortured him for three days and nights in a township brainwashing center. In the daytime they forced him to do heavy and filthy work and refused to let him sleep at night. They prevented him from walking freely, speaking with others, or doing the Dafa exercises and savagely beat him at will. They also ransacked his home and extorted money from him. They disqualified his children from joining the army or applying to any university. Mr. Liu was later held at the police department for six months. They once handcuffed him to a railing for seven days and nights. He stood under the scorching sun in the day and in the cold wind at night. They deprived him of food and water. Later, one police officer gave him half a glass of water to which unknown drugs had been added. After Mr. Liu drank it he had a severe headache and stomachache, lost consciousness, and later talked nonsense. After he was sent home, he still suffered from headaches and stomachaches as well as dizzy spells. He passed away on December 16, 2005.

Practitioner Mr. Wu Jiafu, 64 years old, lived in Chongzhou City, Sichuan Province, and worked at a research institute in Yunnan Province. He refused to give up Dafa practice after July 20, 1999, and was sent to a forced labor camp. Mr. Wu later lived in exile and was pursued by agents from the 610 Office. When he was at death's door, the local 610 Office agents and officials from his former work place located him at his temporary residence and persecuted him. He passed away in the winter of 2002.

Practitioner Mr. Liu Jiangmu, 44 years old, lived in Haojiazhuang Village, Daxin Town, Jimo City, Shandong Province. After he started practicing Dafa in 1998, his chronic tracheitis and other illnesses disappeared and his body was cleansed. The drastic change in his physical condition sent shockwaves through the local community. Mr. Liu Jiangmu told everyone, "Falun Dafa is grand! Falun Dafa cured all of my illnesses!" The earth-blanketing persecution started in 1999. In order to restore Master's reputation and Dafa's reputation, Mr. Liu went to Beijing three times to validate Dafa and clarify the truth. Once, on their way to take him back to Shandong Province, the police and other morally bankrupt persons put a stinky shoe over Liu Jiangmu's mouth to prevent him from shouting, "Falun Dafa is great!" One evening, the police at the local government's liaison office in Beijing kicked Mr. Liu Jiangmu in the back and he fell against the door. They knocked out two of his teeth and his mouth was filled with blood. After the police sent Mr. Liu back to his village, the local police and other evildoers frequently harassed and intimidated him at his home. The local Communist regime agents detained him, forced him to attend brainwashing sessions, and extorted money from him, all in violation of the Chinese constitution. Mr. Liu's parents and wife were deceived by the propaganda and lived under tremendous pressure. They often beat and cursed Mr. Liu and prevented him from studying the Fa and doing the exercises. Liu Jiangmu had a relapse of his old illnesses and passed away in 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Jiang Ying, 40 years old, worked as a nurse at the Fushun City Central Hospital in Liaoning Province. She started practicing Dafa in 1997 and went to Beijing to peacefully appeal on April 25, 1999. On July 20, 1999, she clarified the truth to the Fushun City government, and officials from her work harassed her. In March 2003 she was arrested at work and taken to a brainwashing center at Luotai Mountain Villa in Fushun City where she was held for 24 days. She later published a solemn announcement in which she claimed that all of her words and actions at the brainwashing center that did not conform to Dafa were completely void. Due to evil interference and persecution and her lack firm belief in Falun Dafa she suffered from severe symptoms of illnesses in 2004. She experienced malaise and could not take care of herself. She passed away on December 3, 2005.

Ms. Li Xianying, 81 years old, and her daughter, Ms. Huang Xiaolian, who was around 54 years of age, were both practitioners in Enping City, Guangdong Province. Ms. Huang Xiaolian was cured of numerous illnesses through Dafa practice. After July 20, 1999, lawless perpetrators frequently harassed and intimidated her at her home. They deprived her of a cultivation environment, which caused her to suffer a relapse of her old illnesses. Huang Xiaolian passed away in Taishan City in 2000 or early 2001. Li Xianying passed away in November 2005 after living in constant fear for a long time.

Practitioner Ms. Zhang Junyan, 55 years old, lived in Baishan City, Jilin Province. She started practicing Dafa in Yanbian in 1997. Prior to July 20, 1999, she worked as a volunteer assistant at a Dafa practice site. After the persecution began she could not persist in Dafa practice and soon showed symptoms of illness. She did not practice Dafa diligently in the past few years. Ms. Zhang suddenly went into convulsions during the sitting meditation on February 13, 2006. She suffered a stroke and passed away on February 17, 2006.

Practitioner Mr. Liu Jingwen, 69 years old, lived in Nongan County, Jilin Province. He started practicing Dafa in 1998, and all of his illnesses were cured. After July 20, 1999, Communist agitators from the Gucheng Police Department in Nongan County and from the Gucheng Party Committee in Nongan Town often harassed him at home. His family was frightened and opposed his practice. He passed away on January 8, 2006.