Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Dafa Practitioner Zheng Dinghe from Guizhou Province Persecuted to Death

March 23, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Zheng Dinghe, 64, was a retired worker from Guizhou Province Foreign Trade Transportation Company. He lived in the dormitory of Yongjiang Instrument Plant on Youzha Street. He was once sent to a so-called legal study class for brainwashing in 2002 because of his belief in Falun Dafa. After he was released from the brainwashing class, he was taken directly to Nanming District Detention Center where he was jailed for over forty days.

In September 2005, Zheng Dinghe went to Shenzhen to visit his daughter and was arrested there. On December 4, he was taken back to Guiyang City by the 610 Office and Youzha Street Police Station. Without any legal procedure, he was thrown into the Lannigou Detention Center the same day. On February 18, 2006, the police sent him to the 368 Hospital for emergency treatment, without notifying his family. The second day, at around 9:00 in the morning, Zheng Dinghe's son received a notice that his father had died in the hospital at 7:10 that morning.

When Zheng's family rushed to the hospital, they saw that his ears, mouth and nose were stuffed with cotton. His body had shrunk in size. He was only skin and bones. His hands clenched tightly. His right toes were opaque and rotten to the point that bones could be seen. The doctor said that Zheng died of a heart attack at 7:10 a.m., and that they issued a warning to the family earlier on. Strangely enough, the family had never received any warning from the doctor.

That day the police attempted three times to carry away Zheng's body for cremation, but they were firmly rejected by the family. Zheng's son said he wanted his mother to take a last look at his dad.

Zheng's wife, Wu Minmin, 60, is a retired worker of Yongjiang Instrument Plant. She was once jailed in Zhongba Farm for three years because of her belief in Falun Gong. On November 16, 2005, she was arrested again by the 610 Office, Youzha Street Police Station, the residential committee and Yongjiang Instrument Plant. As of today, she still remains in detention at Lannigou Detention Center.

Zheng Dinghe became a very healthy person after he practiced Falun Gong. However, he died within just two months of being detained. There are a lot of suspicious points about his death.

First, the doctor said he died of a heart attack. However, he never had any heart problems.

Second, During Zheng's over two months of detention in Lannigou Detention Center, his family paid over 1,000 yuan for his living expenses. Why was he so skinny and even shrank in size?

Third, his toes were opaque and bones could be seen. Why were his toes so badly rotten? Why would he clench his hands so tightly? Is that because he could not bear the torture?

Fourth, why were his nose, mouth, and ears stuffed with cotton? Is that because the police wanted to hide bleeding from those places?

Lastly, the doctor said they issued a warning, but Zheng's family never received such a notice. Why would the doctor tell such a lie? Or maybe the doctor was telling the truth, but then why would the police withhold such notice from the family?

Over the past six years, nearly three thousand Falun Gong practitioners have been persecuted to death, and numerous people have had their families broken apart. This persecution is not only persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, but also persecution of human laws and morality and a devastation of humanity and kindness. We call for all kindhearted people to join us in stopping this persecution.