Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Huang Aihua from Jiujiang City in Jiangxi Province Died Due to Repeated Persecution

February 09, 2006 |   By a practitioner from Jiangxi Province

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Huang Aihua from Jiujiang City in Jiangxi Province benefited both physically and mentally from practicing Falun Dafa. Because she clarified the truth of Falun Dafa, she was repeatedly persecuted by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) agents, leading to the severe damage of both her mind and body. She passed away on December 12, 2004, from the recurrence of former illnesses.

Ms. Huang Aihua, 53, worked in the Ganbei Motor Vehicle Station of Jiujiang City in Jiangxi Province. Prior to her practicing Falun Dafa, she had multiple illnesses, including breast cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Despite being treated with all kinds of medical approaches, her illnesses persisted. For her, being alive was worse than death, and living through each day was like living through a whole year. In April 1994, she was fortunate enough to learn Falun Dafa. From then on, her spirit was uplifted and her face glowed with health.

After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Ms. Huang validated Dafa by describing her personal experience of the practice to the government. For doing this, however, she was illegally detained and persecuted.

In May 2000, when Ms. Huang went to Beijing to appeal, the authorities detained and tortured her in the Sanlijie Detention Center of Jiujiang City. On January 14, 2001, officers from the Nanhu Police Station of Jiujiang City, as well as people from her work place, arrested her again and took her to the Shili Detention Center of Jiujiang City, where she was subjected to forced brainwashing until July 2001. She was held there for over six months before she was released for medical treatment with the help of her family members.

On May 17, 2003, she was arrested again while distributing truth-clarification materials and put into the Balihu Detention Center of Jiujiang City. Her family members bailed her out after having several thousand yuan extorted from them by officials from the local 610 Office.

Due to repeated threats and torture as well as the constant harassment by the police at home, Ms. Huang Aihua's mind and body were both greatly damaged. In 2004, her former illnesses recurred. The liver cirrhosis reached its final stage with ascites. She passed away on December 12, 2004.