Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Three Practitioners Persecuted to Death in Liaoning, Sichuan and Heilongjiang Provinces

February 02, 2006 |  


1. Torture caused Dr. Li Hongliang, a doctor at the Petroleum Chemical Company in Huludao, to suffer a mental collapse. He then died after jumping from a tall building.

Mr. Li Hongliang, about thirty years old, was a doctor at the Employee's Hospital in the Huludao Petroleum Chemical Company in Liaoning Province. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he went to Beijing to clarify the facts many times. Consequently, the 610 Office of Huludao City, the public security agents, people from his workplace and the Xingcheng Mental Hospital repeatedly illegally arrested, detained and persecuted him at a detention center and at the mental hospital. He went on a hunger strike to protest, and refused to submit to the persecutors' demands. He was tortured for not writing the three statements. The authorities released him only after he suffered a mental collapse. His family did not look after him. Due to his mental trauma which resulted from the torture, he jumped off of a tall building and died. The details are still under investigation.

Contact information of the persecutors:
CCP secretary in the Jinxi Chemical Plant, Tian Qingfeng: 429-2178288 (Office), 429-2771688 (Home)
Deputy secretary, Sun Jingyi: 429-2175358 (Office), 429-2771788 (Home), 13904290253 (Cell)
Police department director, Xie Mingsen: 429-2178030 (Office), 429-2771960 (Home), 13904290302

2. Feng Changlin was Persecuted to Death in Santai County, Sichuan Province

Mr. Feng Changlin, who is in his twenties, lived in Santai County, Mianyang City, Sichuan Province. Since childhood, he had many chronic diseases, such as emphysema, and was too weak to work. In 2003, Feng began practicing Falun Gong, and his health improved. From 2003 to 2005, the police from Panzhihua City and Santai County in Mianyang City, Sichuan Province and the police from Tibet detained and harassed Feng many times. In early 2005, the persecution and harassment were so severe that he was forced to stop practicing. Feng's former illnesses then recurred. He passed away in May 2005.

3. The Situation of Yu Junxiu Before his Death

Mr. Yu Junxiu, about forty years old, lived in Zhejiang Province. He was formerly a criminal sentenced to a life term. In 1997, he learned Falun Gong from the prison guards. In 2000, Yu was transferred to Mudanjiang Prison. One day in the winter, Yu wrote, "Falun Dafa is good," on a piece of paper and posted it on the wall in the corridor. He was put into solitary confinement for six months for this. When he was released from the solitary cell, he had symptoms of severe abdominal fluid retention. He passed away despite being treated in the prison clinic.

January 17, 2006