Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Practitioners Died under Persecution in Gansu, Liaoning, Heilongjiang, and Henan Provinces

December 17, 2006 |  


Mr. Liu Baiyuan Died after Being Tortured in Ping'antai Labor Camp

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Liu Baiyuan, 48, lived in Caotan Village, Pengyuan Township, Qingyang City, Gansu Province. In October 2001, he was sentenced to two years of forced labor just because he was handing out truth clarifying materials. He was transferred to the Ping'antai Labor Camp in January 2002, where he was cruelly tortured, punched, kicked, and forced to do heavy labor until his life was in danger. Mr. Liu was released on bail for medical treatment at the end of February 2002, and his children picked him up. A little over one month after he returned home, he died on April 8, 2002.

Mr. Ren Guangxin Beaten to Death by Local Policemen

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Ren Guangxin, 48, lived in Xiaoshi Town, Benxi County, Benxi City, Liaoning Province. He used to work for the local railroad company. In December 2003, Mr. Ren was arrested in Tongyuanpu Town, Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. Because he refused to cooperate with the evil, he was beaten to death by local policemen. His family members saw that his body was covered with bruises and his chest was especially black. It was tragic to see. Due to the information blockade, further details are yet to be investigated.

Mr. Qiu Wenbin Died after Being Tortured in Tailai Prison

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Qiu Wenbin, 40, lived in Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province. He started cultivating Falun Dafa in 1994. In 2000, Mr. Qiu was arrested and cruelly tortured by policemen from the Anshun Station, and he was sent for one year of forced labor in the Shuanghe Labor Camp. In 2003, Qiu Wenbin was sentenced to four years in prison because he was producing truth-clarifying material. He was tortured in the Tailai Prison in Qiqihar City until he was in critical condition. The prison administration notified his family to pick him up. Mr. Qiu died in August 2006.

Mr. Guo Shengxun Died under Persecution in Henan Province

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Guo Shengxun, 67, used to be an employee of the Xinxiang City Railroad Construction Company in Henan Province. He began practicing Falun Dafa in 1996. In December 1999, Mr. Guo was detained in the Xinxiang City Detention Center for two days because he went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa. Afterwards, he was coughing heavily, and he died after his family sent him to the hospital.