Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Dafa Practitioners from Henan, Heilongjiang, and Hubei Provinces Pass Away Due to Persecution

November 04, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Xi Tianfu was sixty-five years old and was from Yaozhuang Village, Xihu Town in Mengzhou City, Henan Province. In 2001, he and his wife went to Beijing to clarify the truth of Falun Dafa. As a result, he was sentenced to a forced labor camp for three years. In 2004 ,after he had completed his term, he clarified the truth to others. Once again he was sentenced to four years in prison by police in the National Security Bureau. In September 2006, after being tortured nearly to death, he was finally released. He died at home on September 15. His wife is still being tortured in prison.

Ou Xueyuan was a worker at the Harbin Chemical Industry Second Factory in Heilongjiang Province. Firmly believing in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance," he went to Beijing to clarify the truth and validate Dafa. As a result, in April 2001, he was sentenced to one year in a forced labor camp. In March 2003 he was again sentenced to three years in prison. During the four years of detention at the notorious Changlinzi Labor Camp in Harbin City, he held firm to his belief in Dafa and never yielded to the evil. He suffered various tortures at the hands of Zhao Shuang including electric shock, beatings, and being forced to sit on an iron chair in a fixed position. He was forced to do intense labor overtime, which devastated him both mentally and physically. When he walked out of the labor camp the first time, he was in critical condition with skin disease and infection. When he walked out of the labor camp the second time, his condition was even worse, with wounds all over his body, and he was extremely weak. Due to the torture, his inner organs were severely injured. He passed away on October 17, 2006.

Mr. Gong Pinnan was thirty-three years old. He was a practitioner from Factory 446 in Chibi City, Hubei Province. In 2000 he went to appeal in Beijing. As a result he was detained for over three months. Later he was sentenced to a forced labor camp for one year for clarifying the truth. Because he did not give up his belief, he was arrested and taken to the security office of Factory 446, where he was subjected to forced brainwashing. Under this long-term torture, he passed away on September 1, 2006.

Ms. Cai Guanyu was sixty-six years old. She was a practitioner from the Jianshan area of Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. After the persecution of Dafa began, people from the Ianshan Area Fuan Security Office constantly harassed her at her home. They forced her to turn in Dafa books and write promises. After being subjected to mental and physical torture, she developed the symptoms of kidney cancer. She passed away on September 18, 2006.